MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

hello, i have redmi k50 ultra/ xiaomi 12t pro..it is the latest version of MIUI 14 weekly roms..i decide to flash a stable rom..is it necessary to complete the wipes?

Hi Guys

I've updated my XM12 to 14.0.3.0 and since then, the energy saver is extremely aggressive and kills all my apps (outlook, whatsapp, signal, telegram etc.) and therefore prevents notifications from arriving...I've set all apps' energy settings to "no restriction", I've locked them from being closed etc, tried everything in the books. Does anyone have any tips to fix this?

Thanks
Same probleme here with MIUI14 and Android 13 on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
So you have a solution?

On Redmi note 10 (Mojito):
Unable to answer a call. The screen flashes, the device heats up, it is not possible to refuse or answer the call, and it only stops when the call drops. I already reported in the Feedback app.

On Redmi note 10 (Mojito):
Unable to answer a call. The screen flashes, the device heats up, it is not possible to refuse or answer the call, and it only stops when the call drops. I already reported in the Feedback app.
and already fixed.. download ROM again..

and already fixed.. download ROM again..

Yes, and thanks for that, but I didn't download the first released version (which I saw through Telegram) I downloaded the version from Feb 03, 2023 04:00PM and even then I noticed this Bug.
First of all, I want to say that I am very grateful for the work.

has anyone installed the diting 12t pro rom and checked if the camera is working? Thanks!
Yep, camera is OK. Bug squashed!

To avoid bugs I did a clean install by formatting the device before restarting the system, but I still had this problem
Just like me.
I was on weekly and it was OK. Clean flashed to stable and the super icon problem appeared.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-06-18-28-00-433_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-06-18-28-00-433_com.android.camera.jpg
    818.6 KB · Views: 218
hi,
i installed the 14.0.17.0 stable onto my Xiaomi 13.
it went through without any problem.
super easy .

As far as i can see within the first 3hrs, there are no major bugs.

thank you for the work

good night

Gesendet von meinem 2211133C mit Tapatalk

One silly question - will the next upgrade on MiUi 14 on Mi 11 venus - will be done through the update through mobile, like will it atleast say that there is a new update avaialble when we check the about in the phone or we need to manually check in the xiaomi.eu website to check the latest version that the installed one and again do a manual download through recovery ? Please advise. hope I am clear with my question ;)
Hi, can anyone please answer this. So that I can plan my next upgrade when its released. Thanks in advance.

What's with this awful huge gap between the dock icons and the normal icons? How to make it smaller like before?

Attachments

• 480793.jpg
    480793.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 243
What's with this awful huge gap between the dock icons and the normal icons? How to make it smaller like before?
Just updated on the Poco F3 and would like to know as well. It looks terrible lol.

Attachments

• photo1675737676.jpeg
    photo1675737676.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 216
Mi 13 pro camera has a few small problems. The selfie beauty is not working. When taking a photo, click on the lower left photo too quickly to see the image and it will crash!!

In the china version, there are no two problems!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-07-17-23-01-928_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-07-17-23-01-928_com.android.camera.jpg
    944 KB · Views: 219
Mi 13 pro camera has a few small problems. The selfie beauty is not working. When taking a photo, click on the lower left photo too quickly to see the image and it will crash!!

In the china version, there are no two problems!
we want show to the world your real face.. everyone is tired of fake body..

Last edited: