MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

When notifications will be fixed for Poco f3? When I'm closing any applications from "recent" tab, I NEVER get ANY messages, autostart app enabled and NO background restrictions. Moreover, the discord notification comes to the locked screen, and immediately disappears, which is very annoying.

Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed (China) is also named as POCO X5 Pro 5G in this MIUI 14.
I think It intended to be like that since both model using the same rom. Mine when EU rom first update got the name right Redmi Note 11T Pro, but after two update/fix add super wallpaper + fix FM radio app missing, It's now showing POCO X4 GT, It is what it is unless the developer change it again.

When notifications will be fixed for Poco f3? When I'm closing any applications from "recent" tab, I NEVER get ANY messages, autostart app enabled and NO background restrictions. Moreover, the discord notification comes to the locked screen, and immediately disappears, which is very annoying.
Maybe it is fixed in 14.0.5.0?
It's been available for 2 days, but no mention of a changelog/bugfix it seems.

Hi,
I've a Mi 11 Ultra with MIUI by xiaomi.eu 13.0.12 Stable (13.0.12.0 SKACNXM), Android 12 SKQ1.211006.001, Phone model M2102K1G. It's a chinese phone, sent with Global ROM, that is, bootloader was unlocked by the seller to install Global ROM and sell chinese phone globally.

I've successfully installed the currenct MIUI version with fastboot some time ago.

I would like to upgrade to MIUI 14 Stable and I'm having some doubts about the exact procedure.
1) I believe that my phone already has bootloader unlocked since I've installed a newer ROM; is this correct? Do I need to do anything about this (bootloader) or in addition to this?
2) I would like to upgrade to MIUI 14 Stable without loosing my data (no formatting); is this possible?
3) If question 2 is possible, could someone clarify the necessary steps to do this, please? I got confused with the instructions.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I've a Mi 11 Ultra with MIUI by xiaomi.eu 13.0.12 Stable (13.0.12.0 SKACNXM), Android 12 SKQ1.211006.001, Phone model M2102K1G. It's a chinese phone, sent with Global ROM, that is, bootloader was unlocked by the seller to install Global ROM and sell chinese phone globally.

I've successfully installed the currenct MIUI version with fastboot some time ago.

I would like to upgrade to MIUI 14 Stable and I'm having some doubts about the exact procedure.
1) I believe that my phone already has bootloader unlocked since I've installed a newer ROM; is this correct? Do I need to do anything about this (bootloader) or in addition to this?
2) I would like to upgrade to MIUI 14 Stable without loosing my data (no formatting); is this possible?
3) If question 2 is possible, could someone clarify the necessary steps to do this, please? I got confused with the instructions.
Thanks in advance.
If you're already running a .EU rom, then your bootloader is already unlocked (you will see an unlocked lock icon at the top of the image shown when the device is first powered on). Right now the stable version for STAR (Mi 11 Ultra) is only a recovery rom, so if you don't have TWRP currently installed you will need to flash that first, or temporarily boot it using fastboot tools. Download the rom to your phone. Then download this to your PC:

Try the one for A12 first since you are on an Android 12 based rom currently. Rename it to "recovery.img" and put it in the same folder as the fastboot.exe and follow the steps below:

Reboot to fastboot on your phone by powering it off and then back on while holding the power and volume down buttons together. Plug the phone in via USB and then at the command prompt in the fastboot folder type:

fastboot boot recovery.img

on your phone you will have to decrypt your storage using your PIN number.

Then goto Install, and select the rom you previously downloaded to your phone.

Your phone should then update. Next time you update you will already have TWRP installed via this rom upgrade and you can skip the fastboot steps and just install the new rom.

If your phone already has TWRP installed, and NOT THE BUILT IN XIAOMI RECOVERY, then you can just download the rom to your phone, reboot to recovery (power+vol up), goto install, and select the new rom you've downloaded.

You should be able to just upgrade without data loss, but if you incur any problems, a wipe of the data partition is recommended.
So you should still backup important things first, just in case.

Things to note: If your data partition doesn't decrypt properly, try the A13 version of the recovery instead. If it still won't decrypt using that version, then you should wait until a HYBRID rom becomes available for your device, then you can upgrade in a couple clicks using fastboot and a PC. You can see in the original posts that as new releases come out they are switching to hybrid, which means they can be flashed via a PC, or through TWRP recovery.

Last edited:
Maybe it is fixed in 14.0.5.0?
It's been available for 2 days, but no mention of a changelog/bugfix it seems.

I'm also interested in looking at the changelog and bugfixes. I can't say for sure if the google wallet issue was fixed because I fixed mine by changing from SIM to HCE. However, I know for sure that the "can't use business profile widgets" is not fixed.

I got an error when flashing thor 14.0.5 via twrp
failed to mount '/system_ext' (invalid argument)
failed to mount '/product' (invalid argument)
failed to mount '/vendor' (invalid argument)
failed to mount '/vendor_dlkm' (invalid argument)
failed to mount '/mi_odm' (invalid argument)
failed to mount '/mi_ext' (invalid argument)

Then goes to option to reboot it shows No OS Installed.

Is is safe to reboot?

Last edited:

Is is safe to reboot?
Yes.

Reactions: Orleng_tao

Is is safe to reboot?
Same happened. Works fine.

Reactions: Orleng_tao

Is is safe to reboot?
The only line worthy of attention is

script succeeded: result was [0]

Nothing else matters as Metallica said in 1991 )

Reactions: mik101
Hello, just want to ask do i need to downgrade my current version, from Miui 14 to Miui 13, to install Miui 14 eu version via fastboot? my device is Poco x4 gt. hope to hear from you guys soon thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-21-13-08-27-325_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-21-13-08-27-325_com.android.settings.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 113
You probably don't understand the written text. It doesn't say you should downgrade before installing.

Install the current version of xiaomi.eu ROM normally using the script - first_install_with_data_format