MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

When I apply a widget in MIUI 14 (such as pets), after a few hours, it is removed from the launcher and a message appears in notifications that I do not understand. I have a Redmi Note 10 PRO.
Why does this happen?
What are the versions of App vault and System launcher?

"patch the bootloader"? What.

Your device is lucky to have MIUI 14 at all, but yes, the System launcher Xiaomi has for Android 12 doesn't have Super icons implemented at all.

Never seen that message.
Use Magisk to patch boot...

Attachments

• IMG_20230310_165641.jpg
    IMG_20230310_165641.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 157
If i upgrade my redmi note 10 pro to miui 14 and if i don't like it, is it possible to downgrade to 13 without reset factory ?
Thanks

Has anyone noticed a delay with the app locker? In MIUI 13, it used to appear instantaneously when you try to open a locked app in the recents menu so you have no chance of seeing the content of the locked app. But with MIUI 14, there's a 1-2 second delay before the app locker screen shows up so you see what's going on in the locked app briefly. I'm using Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Hello ,i recently installed miui 14 andriod 13 for redmi note 10 pro.the new theme app has the SUPER ICON option but every time i try to download the app icon i get an error in Chinese.
Please help.i have attached the screenshot.
Im using Note 10 Pro too , no error. you cant also use some super icon needed to pay

What's your service provider and check your APN settings
I did reset everything. Including full factory reset. I also used that secret code to go in to mobile debugging etc.. Phone was in 2G network at best.. and I would say that as we don't basically have 2G anymore it would explain why it was so skippy.. Anyway.. went back to 13 based build and and everything work.. If I would need to guess. I would say that B20 band (800Mhz) is not supported with Ultra 11 and latest global rom. (I didn't go city to check if I get cellular there from other bands)

It was connected to only 2G nearby.. about 4km away (900Mhz).. and not (800Mhz) which is like 500m away.

Attachments

• No_B20.png
    No_B20.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Im using Note 10 Pro too , no error. you cant also use some super icon needed to pay
the error is no longer there but now i have to log in(which i already have) to use the super icons but it will not log in. Are you able to use any super icons with your device ?

the error is no longer there but now i have to log in(which i already have) to use the super icons but it will not log in. Are you able to use any super icons with your device ?
Yes i can use super icon default . but cant use any in theme store since need to pay 0.99 mi coins .

Hey Guys! How can i revert back to stock official global rom of xiaomi 11t pro(v13.0.8) from xiaomi.eu rom v14.0.1? Planning to sell my device. Thank you! I know the process but im afraid that i will trigger the anti-roll back of xiaomi official rom. Do you have any tips to have a smooth and error free flashing? Thank you!

What are the versions of App vault and System launcher?
I updated miui 13 to 14. The versions are in the attached screenshots. But I do not understand, why the super icon widgets are not displayed when the network is disabled. When the network is disabled, the widgets are miui 13. When the network is enabled, the widgets are miui 14 widgets.
I think the problem must be in how the super icons are displayed.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The problem continues, because the super icons are deleted. I can not use the widgets of miui 14. I have not found anything about it in the forums.

Attachments

• version app vault.jpg
    version app vault.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 92
  • version launcher xiaomi.jpg
    version launcher xiaomi.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
What does the code [256] mean after installing via TWRP?
"
Code:
script succeeded: result was [256]
"

When the network is disabled, the widgets are miui 13. When the network is enabled, the widgets are miui 14 widgets.
I think the problem must be in how the super icons are displayed.
Uhm because the widget store is online content.
Same goes for Super icons. It's downloaded from online, not part of the ROM.

Ok. I'm out of options here. Anyone know how to install properly MIUI 14 on Note 10 Pro? Did a clean install ...formated data...Flashed TWRP 3.7.0 ..not in that order... More than once. Everything seemed to be working fine except I can't install SOME apps from Play Store... Netflix... WhatsApp keeps failing on install. Also no way I can get Magisk to install either. Flashes it but when I try to launch the app it says it needs to update and just freezes. I've wasted 3 hours now and don't really want to go back to 13 since I already formated everything. Any ideas?

Ok. I'm out of options here. Anyone know how to install properly MIUI 14 on Note 10 Pro? Did a clean install ...formated data...Flashed TWRP 3.7.0 ..not in that order... More than once. Everything seemed to be working fine except I can't install SOME apps from Play Store... Netflix... WhatsApp keeps failing on install. Also no way I can get Magisk to install either. Flashes it but when I try to launch the app it says it needs to update and just freezes. I've wasted 3 hours now and don't really want to go back to 13 since I already formated everything. Any ideas?
Wish I could help you. My update went fine, I have twrp 3.6.2_12-nebrassy, dont have magisk installed even. Did the update via updater app and everything works fine with playstore.

Reactions: Catani84
How does it not work if I'm using it on my sweetin?
On youtube they show how to use it, I've been using xiaomi.eu on this phone since I got it, and I just renamed the meta-inf to sweetin, everyone knows that and it always worked perfectly, most of the time even without bugs.
Only in this Miui 14 room it just doesn't work.
Everyone who has the sweetin version and wants to use xiaomi.eu because even today it is better than the global version does this.
I don't know why they don't create a version for sweetin, even though it doesn't change from sweet to sweetin.