MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I'm on 14.0.3, no visible issues so far.
I am also in that version but with some issues.
No Wi-Fi data accelatation (dual Wi-Fi), cant add new devices on Google home/Mi home, because no Wi-Fi to choose.
I think (not sure) some issue with Bluetooth. The connection with my smartwhatch, amazfit Gtr2, its always going down. Cant get automatic connection to my head unit, so cant connect to wireless Android auto....

I am also in that version but with some issues.
No Wi-Fi data accelatation (dual Wi-Fi), cant add new devices on Google home/Mi home, because no Wi-Fi to choose.
I think (not sure) some issue with Bluetooth. The connection with my smartwhatch, amazfit Gtr2, its always going down. Cant get automatic connection to my head unit, so cant connect to wireless Android auto....
Yeah, wifi boost old code bug, the code didnt include Poco F2 Pro and some other models. There is a thread on it somewhere around this forum.
The Google Home bug i couldnt reproduce, I was able to remove and re-add my tvs and nest hubs with success.
Bluetooth im not sure, my 1st gen Bip is working fine, i can also connect to my car unit, but i dont use Auto; I only stream music to it.

Just put MIUI 14.0.5.0 on my POCO F3. Since then the NFC doesn't turn on. Icon turns blue, no NFC icon in the toolbar up, at the cash register the payment cannot be done, so the NFC doesn't work.
I don't have any problems either. Just tried out the Google Wallet NFC function in store and everything works just fine.

I did have to call in to my Bank in order to add my card to the new Google Wallet. On MIUI 13 and the previous Google Pay system, I didn't have to call in for the card to be added to Google Pay.

It's partly my card's fault and how the new Google Wallet registers payment cards, since I did not opt for the tap function when I got the card.

I had call in to my Bank enable tap function on my card and they also forwarded me to the digital wallet department where they helped me add my card to the new Google Wallet system on MIUI 14.

I've only had one bug where the phone shutdown on it's own since fresh installing MIUI 14 on my phone 8 days ago, but this happens randomly with almost all Xiaomi.EU stable releases for me.

Nothing is 100% stable, regardless if it's the official stable rom or Xiaomi.EU's stable rom.

Otherwise it's been rock solid, stable and everything works as intended. I do not use the dual apps feature.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 158
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 164
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 159
Hi, is it necessary to use first install with format data coming from MIUI 13 22.6.22.DEV? I am using Poco F2 Pro.

I don't have any problems either. Just tried out the Google Wallet NFC function in store and everything works just fine.

I did have to call in to my Bank in order to add my card to the new Google Wallet. On MIUI 13 and the previous Google Pay system, I didn't have to call in for the card to be added to Google Pay.

It's partly my card's fault and how the new Google Wallet registers payment cards, since I did not opt for the tap function when I got the card.

I had call in to my Bank enable tap function on my card and they also forwarded me to the digital wallet department where they helped me add my card to the new Google Wallet system on MIUI 14.

I've only had one bug where the phone shutdown on it's own since fresh installing MIUI 14 on my phone 8 days ago, but this happens randomly with almost all Xiaomi.EU stable releases for me.

Nothing is 100% stable, regardless if it's the official stable rom or Xiaomi.EU's stable rom.

Otherwise it's been rock solid, stable and everything works as intended. I do not use the dual apps feature.
That sucks you had to call them. If tap had already been set up on your card, they verify by just having you sign into the BMO app and click add card. Most other providers do it via an automated text with verification code.

Hi, Xiaomi 13 FUXI
any opinion on this stable build or anyone prefer weekly build ? (which build)
is android auto working normal on this build ?
normally on my old devices I'm on weekly but I don't update weekly only update maybe 3 to 4 months once therefore asking if maybe stable is a better choice

Can't reboot and stuck at bootloader when flashing CIVI ROM 14.0.2.0
And in the last of the CMD line says "Did you mean to fastboot format this ext4 partition?"
I noticed that there's some different in BAT file between 14.0.2.0 and 14.0.1.0

Left is 14.0.2.0 and right is 14.0.1.0
Maybe is the A/B part partition problem?
Or i don't know waht just happaning

Attachments

• 未命名.png
    未命名.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 125
Can't reboot and stuck at bootloader when flashing CIVI ROM 14.0.2.0
We need more information, no staff member has that device.

And in the last of the CMD line says "Did you mean to fastboot format this ext4 partition?"
This means nothing. The system will format the partition automatically.

I noticed that there's some different in BAT file between 14.0.2.0 and 14.0.1.0

Left is 14.0.2.0 and right is 14.0.1.0
Maybe is the A/B part partition problem?
No, the scripts are correct either way.

Installed 14.0.22 on my 13 pro.. Wired charging is now shaky.. When I move the phone a little charging stops and starts..

Wireless charging still capped at 30w..

Does anyone else have this issue
In fact, 30W wireless charging is as fast as the 50W of Mi 11. I have tested that Mi 13pro can reach 50W (actually 50W+). To use Mi 80w wireless charger, you need to use the new 120w charger that comes with 13pro to achieve 50W.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-16-10-25-46-070_com.miui.video.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-16-10-25-46-070_com.miui.video.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
We need more information, no staff member has that device.

This means nothing. The system will format the partition automatically.

No, the scripts are correct either way.
I tried first install and update method,both of them stuck on bootloader after flash but 14.0.1.0 is working fine
What else information i need to provide you?i will do my best :)

Hello, purchasing MiCloud plans don't working, getting server error (worked fine on MIUI 13), can it be fixed or is here any workaround? (Mi 10T PRO)
I'm out of storage and need to buy another plan but stopped working in this version

Hello,
What does "(in)" stand for in front of courbet in the table?
Does it support any Mi 11 Lite 4G device?

In fact, 30W wireless charging is as fast as the 50W of Mi 11. I have tested that Mi 13pro can reach 50W (actually 50W+). To use Mi 80w wireless charger, you need to use the new 120w charger that comes with 13pro to achieve 50W.
Omg thank u so much. Plugged in my 120w xiaomi adaptor to the 80w wireless charger and it did 50w wireless charging again.

It's weird one of my third party chargers can do 50w. While the other cannot.

Wireless car charging still stuck at 30w though using original xiaomi 50w wireless charger and original xiaomi 100w car adaptor.. Any ideas?

Found 2 other bugs on redmi note 10 pro miui 14 :

My router's wlan dns is completely ignored if I don't disable Private DNS in settings -> connection & sharing.

It was working on miui 13, and the feature appears to be completely undocumented so no idea what it does.

Edit: found out on reddit that "auto" send everything to google... That's terrible please don't do that by default.

Hwei Hlth app can't connect to a 2.4ghz wifi to pair my scale, it loops indefinitely and clearly looks like it's being denied access, again, working fine on latest miui 13/android 12

Last edited:
Reactions: sergiomc and david3
how to remove it?
Xiaomi mi 11 lite(4g) muiu14 xiaomi.eu stable rom

Attachments

• IMG_20230316_222427.jpg
    IMG_20230316_222427.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 371
Last edited by a moderator:

My router's wlan dns is completely ignored if I don't disable Private DNS in settings -> connection & sharing.

It was working on miui 13, and the feature appears to be completely undocumented so no idea what it does.

Edit: found out on reddit that "auto" send everything to google... That's terrible please don't do that by default.

Hwei Hlth app can't connect to a 2.4ghz wifi to pair my scale, it loops indefinitely and clearly looks like it's being denied access, again, working fine on latest miui 13/android 12
Private DNS is used to hide DNS traffic from those in your network, the one you're sending it to (Google) should still be trusted.

I hope I'm posting in the right thread. I wanted to inform interested users that in the second release of the miui 14.06 stable rom dedicated to the Xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne (Lisa) the obsolete version of the dkpost3 TWRP recovery was mistakenly included, the one that does not identify the micro-sd. It is sufficient, from the recovery in question, to flash the zip of the latest fully functional version.

I take this opportunity to thank the developers for the excellent work: this rom is simply perfect, without hitches and with an incredible battery life.

Wow, you're right. I just checked it also, and with Private DNS set to the default "Auto" the dns bypasses the local dns and uses google. So "auto" isn't really auto, it's forced on.

When I think of "auto" I think it should check the canary domain on the locally provided dns servers, use-application-dns.net, and if it responds with nxdomain, continue to use the local dns servers. That would be automatically deciding whether the local dns servers should be used, or not.

I have local dns servers that run dnscrypt-proxy that in turn connect to quad9 servers via doh or dnscrypt, and it responds to the canary domain properly, but it is completely ignored by MIUI's "auto" setting.

Reactions: citral