MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I have a new Xiaomi 12 Pro and want to install the stable version. That do I need to do? Unlock, Drivers, Settings?

Hi guys, I have a question about rom for REDWOOD: I have on board the latest (?) V14.0.6.0.SMSCNXM_v14-12, but I noticed that today is out the V14.0.1.0.TMSCNXM_v14-13. Wich of both is the latest? There are differences of base (global/china) about the two roms?

Update went smoothly on my mi 12s ultra thanks to the developers I appreciate you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-07-02-17-40-489_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-07-02-17-40-489_com.android.settings.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Hi everyone. The last update for Mi 11 Venus is 14.0.8 and 01/12/2023 security patch. I have so many problems about notification and face ID that delete all notifications on the lock screen.
I'm waiting for an update of the stable versione because I don't want to use beta versione due a high power consumption.
Is there any update on the way?
Sure.
But remember the rules: don't ask for updates. Coming soon. I am waiting too, for my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: kcorrea1
Anyone can pass safety net on latest version, I can use gpay on Diting, rooted phone, install Shamiko and safety net?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-07-17-10-03-301_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-07-17-10-03-301_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 99
the battery in XIAOMI 11 LITE 5G NE lasts very little. in the global ROM this did not happen. I'm new here, could someone help me please?

the battery in XIAOMI 11 LITE 5G NE lasts very little. in the global ROM this did not happen. I'm new here, could someone help me please?
I have too Xiaomi 11 lite and I hear a lot of people who complain about battery. Use the settings for each application and you will have an excellent battery life. In the forum you will find many post about how-to use the settings for that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-15-06-34-33-763_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-15-06-34-33-763_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: Jason7_vch
Hello. I installed the custom ROM on my Redmi Note 9S. Is it possible to switch back to official Xiaomi Global ROM or EEA ROM? Thanks in advance.

Hi all. I am sorry for posting here ´cause this is not rom related but can not find answer for my problem. I have Mi 11 Pro and while I am using it on the bright sunny day the screen gets dimmer and there is no way to get it brighter on auto or manual mode. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks!

You rooted?If yes,you need to hide magisk,install shamiko and put ur apps to denylist...
yes, I do that... I use all that on master card, with this new update 13.0.8.0 dont know what happen , I can not pass safety net, can you post safety net version that you use?

Good morning everyone !
I have a question to ask: wanting to install the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V14.0.3.0.SJZMIXM_v14-12,
'it would be acceptable' to overwrite with a Dirt-Flash the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.5.3.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11 ??
Is it feasible, would it be preferable to make 'an intermediate step'?
Thank you all for your kind attention, and Happy Easter!!

Yes, you can do a dirty update.
Making a backup is always a good idea.
Thank you SO MUCH, in the meantime...!!
Last thing: in your opinion, since I still have to update the Recovery (O-Fox) compatible with the latest ROM, I should Flash the Recovery FIRST (over the 'old' one), restart (in Recovery) and having the new one Flash the ROM... Does it seem acceptable to you ?!? THNX!!