MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi guys, I have installed the miui 14 stable on my mi10t, all working flawless but when use app or service with WiFi scan, example WiFi analyser, this app don't find anything. I'm connected on my house WiFi but this app don't find any WiFi connection. In developers option I have disabled the WiFi scan limitation but nothing changes. Have any suggest to solve this problem? Because if I try to pair a security camera at my WiFi this don't find any WiFi connection. I have tryde with old mi8pro and don't have this problem.
Ps: sorry for my bad English

I allow this app to access at the position but nothing. Don't work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-14-21-04-20-312_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-14-21-04-20-312_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 130
app WiFi analyser.
You need to enable "exact location". "Approximate location" is insufficient.

Attachments

• IMG_20221222_140246.jpg
    IMG_20221222_140246.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 136
You need to enable "exact location". "Approximate location" is insufficient.
In this app WiFi analyser don't have this option. But I enabled exact location on ezviz app to manage security camera and when try to set a new camera, at the moment to select my WiFi the app don't find my network. Tried the same app on mi8pro working without problem (attached image)

Attachments

• IMG-20230414-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20230414-WA0016.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
In this app WiFi analyser don't have this option. But I enabled exact location on ezviz app to manage security camera and when try to set a new camera, at the moment to select my WiFi the app don't find my network. Tried the same app on mi8pro working without problem (attached image)

Reactions: Rederik79
Thanks Igor. I make your suggestion but without success

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-14-21-58-33-695_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-14-21-58-33-695_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_2023-04-14-21-59-44-595_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-14-21-59-44-595_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot_2023-04-14-22-02-01-260_com.vrem.wifianalyzer.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-14-22-02-01-260_com.vrem.wifianalyzer.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 141
You only have "approximate location" turned on. You need to switch to "exact location".
Look at the picture I showed you in the previous post.

Reactions: Rederik79

Igor Eisberg

Try this:
Settings -> Privacy protection -> Protection tab -> Privacy protection lab -> enable "Approximate location".
You should now see the relevant setting in "Get location info".

I don't have this setting in Xiaomi 12 and ROM 23.4.2.DEV. Only select models or some ROM versions have this setting or does it depend on the region?

Has anyone managed to use their Starling Bank app after installation of MIUI 14? I did Fastboot wipe and clean install. I now cannot use the banking app which says "your device hasn't passed out security checks" and then closes. All other banking apps are fine HSBC, Lloyds, Nationwide. All other apps etc, work fine.

It isn't rooted and it does indeed pass all of the safetynet checks (basic integrity, CTS Profile Match and Response Signature).

I would really appreciate if someone could kindly install and see if you can try and register as it'll complain either as soon as you either launch the app or when you click on register. Don't worry, you won't have to create anything but curious if it's something I've done with the MIUI14 install, or something that isn't being support by Starling Banking app.

Starling Bank - Mobile Banking

Many Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Iru786
Hi
I found a bug on rn10pro sweet, miui 14.0.1.0. in thé message ap.
When trying to open a voice rec sent in MMS, the ap goes back to main screen ( discussion liste) or crashes
Précision : the voice rec Comes from another redmi (8)

Hère IS thé log when crashes :

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object)' on a null object reference
at j.b.c.b0.s5.a(Unknown Source:49)
at com.android.mms.ui.MessageListItem.k(Unknown Source:58)
at com.android.mms.ui.MessageListItem.e(Unknown Source:383)
at com.android.mms.ui.SingleRecipientConversationActivity$m.a(Unknown Source:50)
at com.android.mms.util.EditableListViewV2$a.handleMessage(Unknown Source:42)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:312)

Umi (mi10) on Miui14 stable.
last TWRP.
for some reason after i flash the rom i dont have access to data via TWRP (cant mount data)
i get it back after wipe all and then it disappear again after flashing.

already tried:
wipe all and re-flash.
install global via fastboot and flash twrp+rom.
remove password.

did i miss something?
thanks.

Hello! i need help!
I update from MIUI 13 to 14, POCO X3 NFC
xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V14.0.1.0.SJGMIXM_v14-12.zip
Using the update app that i always use
I selected the rom and gave it ok, it rebooted in recovery mode it starts flashing, from black to recovery teamwin logo and never stops. I press the button to turn it off, and when I turn it on again it immediately enters recovery mode and starts blinking again.

Hi,

After updating my Mi 10 Ultra from Miui 13 Stable to Miui 14 Stable (Android 13) wireless charging stopped working. I use the official 55w wireless stand with the 120w wireless adapter, worked fine until i did the upgrade. can someone help please?

Is there a known bug/fix for problems with wifi not automatically connecting? I've had a few times now I've been moved to cellular data from wifi, probably due to sleep or bad reception, and it won't automatically switch back. Maybe I didn't find the correct setting?

Has anyone managed to use their Starling Bank app after installation of MIUI 14? I did Fastboot wipe and clean install. I now cannot use the banking app which says "your device hasn't passed out security checks" and then closes. All other banking apps are fine HSBC, Lloyds, Nationwide. All other apps etc, work fine.

It isn't rooted and it does indeed pass all of the safetynet checks (basic integrity, CTS Profile Match and Response Signature).

I would really appreciate if someone could kindly install and see if you can try and register as it'll complain either as soon as you either launch the app or when you click on register. Don't worry, you won't have to create anything but curious if it's something I've done with the MIUI14 install, or something that isn't being support by Starling Banking app.

Starling Bank - Mobile Banking

Many Thanks
I have the exact same issue. Started with ver14.

Good afternoon,

I apologize if I'm repeating the question or if I'm asking in the wrong place.

I have a Pocox3 PRO (14.0.1.0 TJUEUXM) Stock and I wanted to install this ROM, I just wanted to know which version is right to install?

And I can't find the VAYU version to download.

Thank you for your help.

Good afternoon,

I apologize if I'm repeating the question or if I'm asking in the wrong place.

I have a Pocox3 PRO (14.0.1.0 TJUEUXM) Stock and I wanted to install this ROM, I just wanted to know which version is right to install?

And I can't find the VAYU version to download.

Thank you for your help.
You can either go with Stable or Weekly when it comes to xiaomi.eu ROM

Since you're already on v14, you can go with the MIUI 14 ROM (Stable/Weekly)

That's a choice you need to make - no1 can decide for you.

However I could only find the stable release for you:

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Reactions: katerpanne
You can either go with Stable or Weekly when it comes to xiaomi.eu ROM

Since you're already on v14, you can go with the MIUI 14 ROM (Stable/Weekly)

That's a choice you need to make - no1 can decide for you.

However I could only find the stable release for you:

--
It was my doubt.

Thanks a lot for the clarification.

What is the meaning of this file?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-16-22-13-01-857_com.lonelycatgames.Xplore-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-16-22-13-01-857_com.lonelycatgames.Xplore-edit.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 172
What is the meaning of this file?
What's the meaning of your question ?

If that's the ROM version/file you downloaded to flash... Then you either flash it or you don't.

I'll still let you in on it....

The file mentions the phone/phones compatible, version number, CN (china) based multi lang xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 (Android 13) ROM.

--

What's the meaning of your question ?

If that's the ROM version/file you downloaded to flash... Then you either flash it or you don't.

I'll still let you in on it....

The file mentions the phone/phones compatible, version number, CN (china) based multi lang xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 (Android 13) ROM.

--
Dude, that file is created automatically. Even if I delete it, it has no effect on the memory and comes back again. I already have the latest stable eu rom installed on my phone. Also the extension of that file .fetch I don't know what that means