MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, I'm using a Mi 10 Pro, and always running on Beta Branch, my phone is on MIUI13 22.7.13 Beta, should I format before install MIUI 14 Stable ? or can I just fast update ?

Hi, I'm using a Mi 10 Pro, and always running on Beta Branch, my phone is on MIUI13 22.7.13 Beta, should I format before install MIUI 14 Stable ? or can I just fast update ?
Everything is written in the first post.

Attachments

• IMG_20230525_122303.jpg
    IMG_20230525_122303.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 170
New clean installation of Xiaomi 13 Fuxi_V14.0.27.0.TMCCNXM, all good congratulations to the team xiaomi.eu for the very good work she does!
The only smoll problem SIM's activation in the cloud does not want to synchronize call and messages history !

Hi, just wondering if you managed to figure out how to get Nova Launcher working?

I am currently using it on a Poco F2 pro(IMI) running Xiaomi.eu 14.0.4.0 and it's working flawlessly.

I am in the midst of setting up a Redmi Note 12 turbo (Marble) and Nova Launcher crashes every time I try to use it on Xiaomi.eu 14.0.19.0

Is it a matter of Nova not being compatible at all?
As if it is,I'll have to spend a bit of time getting used to the miui launcher as I've not used it in years
On the Nova Launcher issue. A little searching highlighted that the issue was with restoring a nova launcher backup containing a search widget.
I used a web tool here, to upload my backup and remove the search widget.
Nova launcher is now running sweetly.

Haa anyone had issues with some media and banking apps giving a "your device is not compatible with this version" error?

For example Revolut isn't showing as available for me, and when I export the .APK from my old phone the installation fails.
Log of fail on the link, I've no debug experience so at a loss as to the issue.
Installation failure
On the Revolut issue, this is resolved now.
I can only assume it was an issue with the WiFi network I used when setting up.
Initially Revolut was unavailable in my region.
I switched of WiFi and using mobile data, it then became visible in my play store.

Now that I have sorted out those teething issues.
I'm happy to report that everything is working as expected and the handset is brilliant

I'm going from MIUI 13 Beta to MIUI 14 Stable, so it's not a downgrade, I wonder if it's the same procedure or if I can simply upgrade via TWRP
In the first post, it states that if you are going from MIUI 14 (OR LATER for example your MIUI 13 beta ) Weekly ROM to MIUI 14 Stable ROM, formatting data is required.

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Thank you so much Devs! :emoji_pray:
Successfully flashed on Xiaomi 13 Ultra (ISHTAR) via Fastboot.
All working smooth..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-25-16-47-49-997_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-25-16-47-49-997_com.android.settings.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 188
Hey guys. I have a problem with updating my Mi10Pro. It is used by my son and I have family link installed. Right now it has twrp and stable 14.0.2 on it. As I tried to update via OTA it doesn't Show me the zip file in twrp and it enters twrp without decrypting. The sdcard folder is empty. I can't decrypt the data Partition cuz it rejects my pin. So i removed the pin in miui but it still doesn't Show any files in sdcard. Anyone an idea?

Gesendet von meinem 2211133G mit Tapatalk

Mooks

Update TWRP to current version.
You can also update the ROM using the "fastboot method".
Instructions are in the first post of this thread.

Reactions: Mooks
But it doesn't work on my Mi11 ultra on MIUI 13 so it doesn't seem to be related to MIUI 14.
It is still working on my MI 9T PRO (MIUI12)
Mi11 Ultra in MIUI 13 latest stable I had was working good, now is not working after update to the latest stable in MIUI 14, did you find solution?

I have a Mi 10 when i updated from the weekly to the new stable rom I used TWRP 3.6.2 no problems all fine.
Now I download the new update but in TWRP I do not see any files. (didn't ask for the password also)
So I wanted to update TWRP to 3.7.0 but he app on Play says it for older versione of android.
Do I have to do a fastboot? Also it's strange that TWRP does see the files downloaded ( not even the previous stable version)
Thanks for any help.

Hello any help would be appreciated what i should do. Currently I'm on 14.0.2.0 amd it's working perfectly, but when I want to install the new update 14.0.3.0 it's just bootloops. Maybe bad boot.img? That picture I'm using for reference.
After some time it's just boots to TWRP again .also in TWRP says
Android Rescue Party trigger! Wipe data and caches and/or clean-flash you ROM!" again and again!
So I'm forced to stay on 14.0.2.0. thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20220320_192311_copy_864x1152.jpg
    IMG_20220320_192311_copy_864x1152.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 78
Good Morning, currently running the latest stable on my Mi 11 & its working fine, however some banking apps seem to not play (Starling / Lloyds) but others work perfectly (Barclays / NatWest), the main issue I have is that whenever I try to us MS Teams / Outlook the MS Authenticator app is saying that my device has not passed the 'Google Play device integrity check' despite the SafetyNet check passing every time without fail

I used to have a Mi 11 Ultra running the standard Global ROM and it used to work on that with no issues, only seems to be this 'official' stable build where I'm having this issue, I really don't want to move to Samsung because I love my Mi 11 but does anyone have any thoughts

It seems some apps have an 'enhanced device check' which is causing my issues

Thanks in advance

Hi All,
I'm using a Marble running 14.0.9.0 and I have an issue with the premium SMS permission.
Some of my banking apps use SMS as part of their 2FA.
2 in particular are not coming through.
Previously, I fixed this by enabling "premium SMS" in settings.
However currently, no app is requesting that access and I am unable to enable it and assign it to messages.

Gas anyone encountered similar and fixed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-26-12-23-21-415_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-26-12-23-21-415_com.android.settings.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 169
Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning, currently running the latest stable on my Mi 11 & its working fine, however some banking apps seem to not play (Starling / Lloyds) but others work perfectly (Barclays / NatWest), the main issue I have is that whenever I try to us MS Teams / Outlook the MS Authenticator app is saying that my device has not passed the 'Google Play device integrity check' despite the SafetyNet check passing every time without fail

I used to have a Mi 11 Ultra running the standard Global ROM and it used to work on that with no issues, only seems to be this 'official' stable build where I'm having this issue, I really don't want to move to Samsung because I love my Mi 11 but does anyone have any thoughts

It seems some apps have an 'enhanced device check' which is causing my issues

Thanks in advance
try rename TWRP folder on your storage..