MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I have a Mi 10 when i updated from the weekly to the new stable rom I used TWRP 3.6.2 no problems all fine.
Now I download the new update but in TWRP I do not see any files. (didn't ask for the password also)
So I wanted to update TWRP to 3.7.0 but he app on Play says it for older versione of android.
Do I have to do a fastboot? Also it's strange that TWRP does see the files downloaded ( not even the previous stable version)
Thanks for any help.
You don't care about reading, don't you? Two posts above yours https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-14-stable-release.67685/page-115#post-694940

Reactions: ƬΉΣ ƧYƧƬΣM
Do i have to follow each version one by one to update the rom, or is it possible to skip one and update directly with the newest one?

Do i have to follow each version one by one to update the rom, or is it possible to skip one and update directly with the newest one?
as we release only full ROM, you can skip version as you want..

Last edited:
Will the poco f3 have a new stable update? I'm lazy to update everytime but if this is the last one I guess i have to (?)

Are you sure you don't have the Global Device (Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G)? Because if yes then you need to use the VEUXG ROM

@ingbrzy is this correct?
If yes, need we to wait veuxg release as in the past (i don't see veuxg in the list)? Because I have Redmi note 11 pro 5g global

Thank you both

@ingbrzy is this correct?
If yes, need we to wait veuxg release as in the past (i don't see veuxg in the list)? Because I have Redmi note 11 pro 5g global

Thank you both
If there is no Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G in the table, means there is no ROM that is compatible with it...

Reactions: banie01
Yeah I did read that but my question was why TWRP didn't work anymore and if and fastboot was my only option left . So I don't see why you have to be sarcastic.
There is no TWRP that is compatible with Android 13 for your device... TWRP 3.7.0_12-0 is compatible with Android 12.

Reactions: Synapsis
There is no TWRP that is compatible with Android 13 for your device... TWRP 3.7.0_12-0 is compatible with Android 12.
Is this the reason why weekly updates are not available for some models yet? If no, then what is the reason?
PS: some ported twrp for A13 already exist

Is this the reason why weekly updates are not available for some models yet? If no, then what is the reason?
I'm not sure what you're talking about exactly. There is no relation between TWRP availability and Weekly releases. We release whatever Xiaomi makes available.

PS: some ported twrp for A13 already exist
This is irrelevant to this thread. Use it if it works for you.

If there is no Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G in the table, means there is no ROM that is compatible with it...
Yes but Veux is Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and it's in the table.
I remember that for Miui 13 a fix has been implemented in order to obtain a smooth release for Global: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-note-11-pro-5g-global-nfc-not-working.65478

Don't worry, I'm not asking ETA, device compatibility or some of that... just a clarification about this behaviour

Thank you

Yes but Veux is Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and it's in the table.
I remember that for Miui 13 a fix has been implemented in order to obtain a smooth release for Global: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-note-11-pro-5g-global-nfc-not-working.65478

Don't worry, I'm not asking ETA, device compatibility or some of that... just a clarification about this behaviour

Thank you
The NFC bug was fixed by separating the ROMs of Chinese and Global model. The Chinese model has different NFC hardware so it doesn't have the Global hardware implemented in it's China Based ROM

VEUXG - Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G/Poco X4 Pro 5G
VEUX - Redmi Note 11E Pro

It has been posted to the Announcements

I'm not sure what you're talking about exactly. There is no relation between TWRP availability and Weekly releases. We release whatever Xiaomi makes available.

This is irrelevant to this thread. Use it if it works for you.
I am trying to say that Weekly roms are zip files to flash via twrp, but twrp os not out yet, that's why no weekly roms are available yet

Hi all. I have Mi 11 Pro with latest stable Rom. The phone gets very hot after a few minutes on the sunlight and start dimming quite a lot to the point it is unusable until cooled. Indoors works normally because the screen doesn´t have to be bright as outdoors. Any solution for that?? Thanks! I really like the device.

I am trying to say that Weekly roms are zip files to flash via twrp, but twrp os not out yet, that's why no weekly roms are available yet
No, it has no connection. The files are in ZIP, but they are "hybrid" ROMs that can be installed in TWRP or fastboot.
It looks like "weekly" ROMs are currently only released for devices with Snapdragon 8**** chipsets.

Hello .. quick question (curiosity): why Mi11 Ultra/Pro is the only stable rom left with "recovery" ?!