MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

My Poco F3 suddenly went into SOS emergency mode, flashlight startet flashing and from then on it went into an endless bootloop. Booting into recovery with Power+vol+ makes the TWRP splashscreen appear, but then it immediately goes back to bootloop. Same with fastboot mode. "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, but then it just bootloops again.
I can't even turn it off, long pressing power button does not help at all. Is there anything I can do without having access to recovery or fastboot?

Is there a theme app comparison list somewhere (Global v2.2.3.9-global vs Chinese v4.0.5.4)?
No..... why would there be a list like that?...

The Global version seems to have a lot more English content, which makes sense, compared to Chinese. I can see that Chinese version has extra features like Dynamic wallpaper, Always-on display, Icons, Super icons. But what actually makes Chinese theme store better for English speaking users?
The extra features.

My Poco F3 suddenly went into SOS emergency mode, flashlight startet flashing and from then on it went into an endless bootloop. Booting into recovery with Power+vol+ makes the TWRP splashscreen appear, but then it immediately goes back to bootloop. Same with fastboot mode. "FASTBOOT" appears on the screen, but then it just bootloops again.
I can't even turn it off, long pressing power button does not help at all. Is there anything I can do without having access to recovery or fastboot?
That's a know hardware stuff. Happened to me and a friend too.

Both solved with:

Try to click power button as fast as you can for a minute or two.

Xiaomi.eu never passed strong integrity? Does regular MIUI pass the srrong integrity?
Stock passes of course as long as you don't unlock Bootloader

It's not the fault in Xiaomi.eu but the fact that Hardware backed testing (Trusted Execution Environment) detects that BootLoader is unlocked

----

But things are changing - screenshots from my Lisa with Xiaomi.eu (with of course, unlocked BL)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-15-14-33-07-219_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-15-14-33-07-219_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20230715_165639.jpg
    IMG_20230715_165639.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20230715_143729.jpg
    IMG_20230715_143729.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20230715_143701.jpg
    IMG_20230715_143701.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_2023-07-15-17-17-57-148_io.github.vvb2060.keyattestation.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-15-17-17-57-148_io.github.vvb2060.keyattestation.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 130
Stock passes of course as long as you don't unlock Bootloader

It's not the fault in Xiaomi.eu but the fact that Hardware backed testing (Trusted Execution Environment) detects that BootLoader is unlocked

----

But things are changing - screenshots from my Lisa with Xiaomi.eu (with of course, unlocked BL)
I am on same version with my 12t pro (diting) and i still dont pass the strong integrity check

No..... why would there be a list like that?...

The extra features.
But for those users that want the Global Themes on their xiaomi.eu ROM, it's an easy download of apk file (ex. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/miui-theme-app/), which will replace the Chinese one. And it even survives a ROM update, which is nice, I just tested it.

Note that themes are not interchangeable, so switching between Global and Chinese theme apps will likely result in loss of downloaded themes

Good Afternoon.. I need some help.. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.. After installing twrp on the MI 11T PRO., When I go to do the update made available today, when starting twrp, the file does not appear in memory internal to start update.. What is the solution to be able to see the file and perform the update?!

Good Afternoon.. I need some help.. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.. After installing twrp on the MI 11T PRO., When I go to do the update made available today, when starting twrp, the file does not appear in memory internal to start update.. What is the solution to be able to see the file and perform the update?!
Which TWRP are you using?

I will expose the situation again.. TWRP updated..
After downloading the new version of miui via OTA, when I give the installation order, it switches to TWRP, but inside twrp or the phone's memory, there is no file to select and start the installation..
What is the problem?

Sup guys,

Im new so i might sound dumb so please bear with me. As my device (Poco f3) has been discontinued from the beta updates, i would like to go to MIUI stable rom but as i see that stable version came out on December of last year, so my question is that those who are using Stable have been getting updates since this MIUI 14 stable release or its just been this same version of stable with no other new stable updates? Thanks.

I have some issues to updated application on Redmi note 11 pro 5G. Running last build MIUI 14 and Android 13. Thx

Attachments

• IMG_20230716_065711.jpg
    IMG_20230716_065711.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 105
Do you have the correct TWRP? Also is there a chance you can share a screenshot

Sorry for my late reply!
I downloaded my TWRP in August 2021. So I assume that there maybe is a newer version? :) In that case, can I download it or update it directly in the phone, or do I have to use the computer also?

Sorry for my late reply!
I downloaded my TWRP in August 2021. So I assume that there maybe is a newer version? :) In that case, can I download it or update it directly in the phone, or do I have to use the computer also?
I think you need a computer for that.

I would like to get some help.. on my MI 11T Pro I have TWRP 3.7.x updated..
After downloading the new version of miui via Ota, when I give the installation order, it switches to TWRP, but inside twrp or the phone's memory, there is no file to select and start the installation..
What is the problem?

- Probably wrong version of TWRP. Do you have a version for android 13?
- Have you entered the lock screen password in TWRP for decryption?
- You can also update the ROM using the "fastboot method".

Reactions: katerpanne