MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Renoir bug:
In Auto Brightness the screen lights like an emergency torch.
There's a way to fix it or have to wait the next update?
Thanks in advance! ❤️

Just installed the stable Miui 14 on my Poco X5 Pro 5g (redwood) and everything works fine. Thank so much to the devs, testers and those who colaborate to the developing of this amazing ROM.

You guys are amazing, thank you all for your hard effort and work! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony99 and jeffrom
Just installed the stable Miui 14 on my Poco X5 Pro 5g (redwood) and everything works fine. Thank so much to the devs, testers and those who colaborate to the developing of this amazing ROM.

You guys are amazing, thank you all for your hard effort and work! :)
What about battery life? How much last till full drain or 20 %? I feel like it drains faster

When try to istall on LINUX, terminal sais : this rom is for taoyao, your device is unknown!
Just for this rom.

Problem is not the rom. I foun that device is not recognized as TAOYAO.

Last edited:
I have still issues of notification delays... It's a serious problem!
I'm back home and no longer have notification delays.
I had notification delays on the wifi provided by the router of my mom. I don't think that's the fault of her router because other android phones there receive notifications with no delay. For instance, she has a Xiaomi 11 lite NE 5G with MIUI 14 (stock rom) and it works perfect. My 2nd device, a Sony Xperia 1 ii (stock from) works perfect too. So, the problem only occurs for my Xiaomi 13 with MIUI 14 eu.xiaomi stable...

Last edited:
When try to istall on LINUX, terminal sais : this rom is for taoyao, your device is unknown!
Just for this rom.

If you are sure that it's correct device, edit the sh script and remove the lines at the beginning that check for device (it's enough to remove the corresponding exit command)

Just for this rom.

For me I solved this with a chmod a+x bin/fastboot

fuxi version 14.0.31.0, google play store show "device is not certified".

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-20-22-52-46-348_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-20-22-52-46-348_com.android.vending.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 132
fuxi version 14.0.31.0, google play store show "device is not certified".
As far as I know it's a Google issue. We will just have to wait, for them to fix it.
Edit : looks like I'm wrong, I confused that with the safetynet problem. Sorry for that false info. Won't happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: ranko
hello guys, i have a Mi 10 Pro 5g rooted with magisk on the global version 14.0.5.0 (TJAMIXM), running some modules and etc, what will i lose if i install the MI10Pro_V14.0.3.0.TJACNXM_v14-13 ?

Hi. Updated my mi 11 Ultra a month ago to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.9.0.TKACNXM_v14-13 and just realized that the video HDR isn't working. Netflix, Disney, YouTube... Non of them HDR is not running. The picture is dark. Compered the HDR from YouTube with Redmi Note 12 pro and the screen brightness is much better there. HDR no compere. I've tried to find any solution with no effect. My previous stable on miui 13 was fine. Just the problem with a bit faded colours but the going to developers mode and switching off the HW helped. On this miui 14 there's no effect. Can any one help with that issue?
If not will need probably switch back to miui 13 as watching movies is a Nightmare. It shouldn't be like that on that kind of smartfon.

now it all okay since i registed gg service ID
Good for you, you're not Waiting for Godot (play by S. Backet).
Xiaomi.eu is custom ROM and Google has nothing to fix. Instead, those who have the problem, they must follow the guide:

See also:

Note: This will not 'fix' SafetyNet/PlayIntegrity, specially not the Strong Integrity

Reactions: ƬΉΣ ƧYƧƬΣM
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right place to report bugs, but I wanted to share an issue I've been experiencing with the stable release 14.0.2.0 TJJCNXM on my Mi10 Ultra. Specifically, I've been having trouble with Google Maps.

The problem occurs when I reopen the Google map after the first time launch. Initially, the directions are displayed correctly. However, if I close the app and reopen it, I only see my location without any directions. A temporary solution I've found is to clear all the data of Google Maps. This resolves the issue temporarily, but the same problem occurs again when I reopen the app. Also, if I use the AR scan to calibrate compass accuracy, it also solves the issue temporarily.

Is there anybody having the same issue as I do?

To the redwood aka x5 pro users: Currently Im having issues with my NFC, sometimes I need to search up to 10 seconds for the nfc signal on the terminal. I havent encountered such an issue on my other xiaomi devices. Just using google wallet. Also I have noticed that on this device there is no option to switch between hce wallet or sim wallet. On my munch and mondrian I can switch it. Do you have any tips ?

Hi! I got this version on my Poco x3 Pro and I love it so far.. but profile video for incoming calls is not working for me...

It opens normally and directs me to the themes app to pick one but all dynamic wallpapers have a greyed out bell icon by the download button that says "This wallpaper doesn't work with profile videos".

This worked for me on this same rom on a previous version and the profile video picker had some profile videos pre installed, however I don't remember dynamic wallpapers on the theme store ever working.

Is there a certain video file format for them to work? I tried uploading my own videos and they show the same message.

Hi. Updated my mi 11 Ultra a month ago to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.9.0.TKACNXM_v14-13 and just realized that the video HDR isn't working. Netflix, Disney, YouTube... Non of them HDR is not running. The picture is dark. Compered the HDR from YouTube with Redmi Note 12 pro and the screen brightness is much better there. HDR no compere. I've tried to find any solution with no effect. My previous stable on miui 13 was fine. Just the problem with a bit faded colours but the going to developers mode and switching off the HW helped. On this miui 14 there's no effect. Can any one help with that issue?
If not will need probably switch back to miui 13 as watching movies is a Nightmare. It shouldn't be like that on that kind of smartfon.
nobody replied to you since last year?? strange...
as a matter of fact, in my 11 ultra everything runs perfectly in Netflix. no dark picture but clear and HD, bright picture if automatic brightness is out and fully bright.
i hope that maybe meanwhile you tried to reinstall from scratch wiping all your data after having them backed up ? if not, give it a try.

Hi I faced root detection problem on mi 11 ultra last stable updates not good at all 14.9 also the last weekly update same thing yes safetynet state is pass but it's come with root detection some banking apps could found so out I hope u fix this root problem very soon and passing safetynet test without any root detection like u was before

nobody replied to you since last year?? strange...
as a matter of fact, in my 11 ultra everything runs perfectly in Netflix. no dark picture but clear and HD, bright picture if automatic brightness is out and fully bright.
i hope that maybe meanwhile you tried to reinstall from scratch wiping all your data after having them backed up ? if not, give it a try.
Thanks for replying. I updated a month ago not a year :)
The first miui 14 stable I heard had some issues so waited for the next update which came after around 6 months:(
So I think I managed somehow to sort the problem. Updated the L1 certificate, switched off Black mode auto text and background adjustment, switched HW overlays off and probably something else. Now before starting Netflix I switch off auto brightness and the movies look good. With auto brightness it's dark.
Still comparing with sons redmi note 12 pro the screen isn't that vibrant and bright. I remember that on miui 13 it was nearly same with brightness.
I hope it will stay like that. Need now to fix wife's 11pro

Good for you, you're not Waiting for Godot (play by S. Backet).
Xiaomi.eu is custom ROM and Google has nothing to fix. Instead, those who have the problem, they must follow the guide:

See also:

Note: This will not 'fix' SafetyNet/PlayIntegrity, specially not the Strong Integrity
I did this partialy as I am facing the same issue but with no effect so far. I to am reading device not certified for my Xiaomi 13 on 14.0.31.0, and can also confirm that even though it kind of bothers me, I don't se any issues with the phones performance or any of the apps I use. Google pay works, banking apps work. I was not willing to do the step with deleting the data from google play services and google play store, I tried wiping the cache and uninstalling the updates for those apps instead and by doing so messed up my google pay settings and some other apps and had to go trough the setup again. Other places I found instructions on manualy registering the device people are saying it takes a few days to take effect so I hope that will be the case.

Can anyone explain what the deal is with google reading my device as pixel phone? Is that whats causing it to not be certified?