MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello everyone , Redmi note 11 pro 5g user here. is there any unofficial TWRP for this device ? ( I Know its Hybrid now ) But in case for back up if there a problem.

Thank You.

Hello Devs/Admins

Is it possible for you for the next release of android 14 to make a ROM version without the Google services pre-installed? so for those who would like to install them give us the option to install the core, basic, etc services? Just like some others ROMs that gives you the ability to install them separately, I understand that that might cause more work but at least could you let me know if it's possible? Thanks.

Hello Devs/Admins

Is it possible for you for the next release of android 14 to make a ROM version without the Google services pre-installed? so for those who would like to install them give us the option to install the core, basic, etc services? Just like some others ROMs that gives you the ability to install them separately, I understand that that might cause more work but at least could you let me know if it's possible? Thanks.
No.

Hi I faced root detection problem on mi 11 ultra last stable updates not good at all 14.9 also the last weekly update same thing yes safetynet state is pass but it's come with root detection some banking apps could found out I hope u fix this root problem very soon and passing safetynet test without any root detection like u was before

On the Xiaomi 13, I'm testing the camera with HEIF and JPG formats. It seems that the details on the photos saved in JPG are almost always better.
Have you also noticed the same thing?

Hello everyone , Redmi note 11 pro 5g user here. is there any unofficial TWRP for this device ? ( I Know its Hybrid now ) But in case for back up if there a problem.

Thank You.
Hybrid ROM - so didn't it install a custom Recovery?
If so, use that custom Recovery (it doesn't matter is it TWRP, Orange Fox or something third)

I did this partialy as I am facing the same issue but with no effect so far. I to am reading device not certified for my Xiaomi 13 on 14.0.31.0, and can also confirm that even though it kind of bothers me, I don't se any issues with the phones performance or any of the apps I use. Google pay works, banking apps work. I was not willing to do the step with deleting the data from google play services and google play store, I tried wiping the cache and uninstalling the updates for those apps instead and by doing so messed up my google pay settings and some other apps and had to go trough the setup again. Other places I found instructions on manualy registering the device people are saying it takes a few days to take effect so I hope that will be the case.

Can anyone explain what the deal is with google reading my device as pixel phone? Is that whats causing it to not be certified?
If you delete Data for Google Play Services and Google Play Store, you will just need to set some things again (like, if you have two Google accounts, which one to be selected for Playstore, if you disabled auto-updates for some apps to disable them again and so).
Nothing critical will happen and you will not loose any app or so - after some time Playstore will synchronize and will properly show again which apps are installed, which if them can be updated, etc

Last edited:
Hi I faced root detection problem on mi 11 ultra last stable updates not good at all 14.9 also the last weekly update same thing yes safetynet state is pass but it's come with root detection some banking apps could found so out I hope u fix this root problem very soon and passing safetynet test without any root detection like u was before
Xiaomi.eu is custom ROM custom ROMs are not certified custom ROMs can be flashed only with unlocked Bootloader banking apps will detect sooner or later if you want to avoid any 'root detection' you should flash stock ROM and relock bootloader I hope you understood I tried to use your style no punctuations no sentences just words sorry if you cannot understand please use sentences and punctuations this is forum not rap

Last edited:
What about battery life? How much last till full drain or 20 %? I feel like it drains faster
For me, its fine. From 100% to 20% its certainly 8 hours screen on time, but i dont play games tho. Never had heat issues or something else; in fact, i never had any trouble with this rom on my device.

For me, its fine. From 100% to 20% its certainly 8 hours screen on time, but i dont play games tho. Never had heat issues or something else; in fact, i never had any trouble with this rom on my device.
Mine last about 6 1/2 hours at best reaching 10 % aprox. I'm using it for videos & social network. No games at the moment

hello, sorry my noob question but I try to search this option in settings app but is it not present on my poco f3 with xiaomi.eu latest stable rom...
anyone can tell me how to find this option for each app ? the option should be inside the app settings when press on the icon and click on info app and then on app permissions there is no entry at the bottom that says remove permissions and free up space (this option would be to remove all permissions if after a certain number of months it is not opened) ... maybe it was moved to another directory but i can't find it, can anyone help me? A thousand thanks

If you delete Data for Google Play Services and Google Play Store, you will just need to set some things again (like, if you have two Google accounts, which one to be selected for Playstore, if you disabled auto-updates for some apps to disable them again and so).
Nothing critical will happen and you will not loose any app or so - after some time Playstore will synchronize and will properly show again which apps are installed, which if them can be updated, etc
I did delete data for google play store and had to call the bank to add my card to google pay again and reset my smartwatch and go trough all the setup again... among other things. But the problem persists.

Here too I make the usual request to the developers hoping to get an answer: Why don't you remove the battery icon and leave only the percentage maybe a little bigger? Maybe it's too destabilizing?
Thank you

Last edited:
In latest stable ROM on Xiaomi Lite 11 5G NE the notifications do not wake up the display and ringtone and notification sounds won't sound for a while after restarting.

Here too I make the usual request to the developers hoping to get an answer: Why don't you remove the battery icon and leave only the percentage maybe a little bigger? Maybe it's too destabilizing?
Thank you
Another one of those "Why don't you <insert random feature no one cares about>?" questions...
Short answer is: It's not a feature of MIUI and we are not UI designers.

I think eSIM only supports Global devices. If you have a Chinese version of the device, no ROM will help you.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hi, You're right. Info from xiaomi.eu I think eSIM only supports global devices. If you have a Chinese version of the device, no ROM will help you. ;/
THX!

Hi guys. I haven't done this in a while and I'd appreciate some tips with the following problem I'm facing:
1. 2 weeks ago I flashed v. 14.0.30.0 on my Xiaomi 13 (fuxi) with TWRP (v. 3.7.0_12-Xiaomi13_v7.9_A13)
2. I'm trying to install v. 14.0.31.0 with the updater app - it's downloaded the package successfully, but:
When updater app asks to reboot in recovery and I confirm, it does so, the progress window is displayed, can't read it too well, it says something about data successfully decrypted and then something about some process is done and it disappears and I'm moved to recovery menu. It all happens within like 3-4 seconds. Obviously, after rebooting the phone, I'm still on 14.0.30.0
What could I do? Would it be safe to enter "Install" in recovery and select the package manually? Would it go through as if I was just updating the OS?
I'd appreciate any help, thanks!
@gogocar62 thanks bro!

Last edited:

Attachments

• OTA aktualizace.png
    OTA aktualizace.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 330
In latest stable ROM on Xiaomi Lite 11 5G NE the notifications do not wake up the display and ringtone and notification sounds won't sound for a while after restarting.
On my Lisa, 14.0.10 works fine

Since I had a brick with another ROM, I made a clean install two months ago

Last edited: