MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi Guys, sorry in advance for somewhat newbie question - my poco x3pro is currently on xiaomi.eu v12.5.9, haven't updated for a while, if i want to flash to v14 from 12.5.9, what are the steps, is there a guide you can point me to... thank you so much.

Attachments

• photo_2023-09-28_13-18-20.jpg
    photo_2023-09-28_13-18-20.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 181
Hope someone knows about MIUI Daemon. I looked up and searched for information about MIUI Daemon on Google, I also searched on Xiaomi.eu, but I only found vague information about this application.

- There is a lot of bad information saying that the MIUI Daemon application silently sends statistical, tracking data... to China.

When I first installed Tapas 14.0.14.0 MIUIEU ROM on my RedmiNote12 8Gb Non-NFC device. I have denied permission to the MIUI Daemon app.

I then searched for the MIUI Daemon app to check the permissions. I realize I don't have permission to make changes to this app.

- So, does anyone have accurate information to explain about the MIUI Daemon application? What does it do? What is its effect?

- I don't install too many applications that have background processes. I also noticed that my phone uses a lot of RAM (always uses 2.5 Gb ~ 3.0 Gb. Compared to MIUI Official 14.0.14.0 Global version only uses 2.0 Gb ~ 2.5 Gb. This is contrary to as opposed to the statement "More free RAM because less processes".

+ There are a few small details such as:
- Font_Vietnamese (It seems like the font is edited to fit Vietnamese, but it is not as beautiful as Rom Official 14.0.14.0 Global). This I can replace with the "Sea impression" font on the theme store, although this font is not suitable for Vietnamese.
- The screen is not as bright and vivid as the original Rom in dark background mode.
- The "Delete animation" feature doesn't seem to work.

There are still a few other problems that I haven't found yet. But thank you very much for your interest in the Rom version for this device. I had a truly new experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackyminh
Hi Guys, sorry in advance for somewhat newbie question - my poco x3pro is currently on xiaomi.eu v12.5.9, haven't updated for a while, if i want to flash to v14 from 12.5.9, what are the steps, is there a guide you can point me to... thank you so much.

First time on miui for Xiaomi 13 fuxi, used latest satble, it was on global rom and unlocked from aliexpress.
Wallet didnt work, play not certified.

I move to this rom as it should pass saftey net.
Play store is still not certified, im on 14.0.31 latest stable and did a new install with fastboot

My fastboot might be really old if it makes a difference.
There were some warnings on the install.

Is there something to do?
I dont want to root, its my wifes.....

*Update - Found the install scrip use thier own fastboot copy so its not that,
Wallet does work now, didn't work on gloal rom on unlocked ootloader.

Last edited:
Reactions: spirosmeg
A new rom version 14.0.10.0.TLDCNXM for Xiaomi 12x has been released. Could anyone please share what month security patches are in this rom and what changes have been implemented in this release. And the main question, is it possible to upload this rom to the last released weekly version for this phone.
would like to know this as well.

Is there any way to update whitout twrp or PC? Just with eu updater app? My PC ports seems broken and can't detect properly my device, sometimes it disconnects in mid flashing. Last time I suffered a lot trying to install eu
Maybe I'm too late to help you but it might save some trouble for others :
Before you flash anything that takes more than a few seconds (i.e. a fastboot ROM) on a Windoze machine, take utmost care to ALWAYS disable the "driver signature" mode and enable the "driver testing" mode.
See this guide for help : https://windowsreport.com/driver-signature-enforcement-windows-10/

I have F5 with latest miui.eu rom.On app xiaomi home I am trying to add smart home hub but can't connect to WiFi(can not find any WiFi in the area)
Does anyone else has this bug?
Any solution

Allow the app to access "exact location".
Try this:
Settings -> Privacy protection -> Protection tab -> Privacy protection lab -> enable "Approximate location".
You should now see the relevant setting in "Get location info".

Unopened box with new Xiaomi 13 Ultra (Ishtar), bootloader was unlocked by myself after the 168 hours as per usual process, fastboot EU rom install, No root.

The following ROM statements are untrue as not reflected on what the ROM and phone are currently producing;
  • SafetyNet passed by default without ROOT (Google Pay) - False, YASNAC and Play Integrity Checker both showing CTS profile match failed
  • Play Store Certified - False, Device is showing as Not Certified in Play Protect Certification field
- Is this a known issue on the latest phones or an issue with the ROM or otherwise?
- Is the only way to resolve this going to be via;
1. TWRP then get KernelSU+ZygiskonKernelSU+Lsposed with AnyKernel3-android13-5.15.74_2023-01 flashed via TWRP, install PlayIntegrityFix
or
2. As above but Magisk route with lsposed+Shamiko+HMapplist etc and install the PlayIntegrityfix

Many thanks in advance on further advice ref the above. From previous experience either approach (Magisk more than KSU can be an arse with certain banking apps (lloyds banking group in particular)

Last edited:
Xiaomi released the Gallery v3.5.7.7 that's now includes also OneDrive option to sync Photos.
Since I don't know how often this app is updated in MIUI.eu, thanks in advance if could be update in our next ROM build.
The current Stable for Poco F3 (alioth) runs v3.5.5.4

Unopened box with new Xiaomi 13 Ultra (Ishtar), bootloader was unlocked by myself after the 168 hours as per usual process, fastboot EU rom install, No root.

The following ROM statements are untrue as not reflected on what the ROM and phone are currently producing;
  • SafetyNet passed by default without ROOT (Google Pay) - False, YASNAC and Play Integrity Checker both showing CTS profile match failed
  • Play Store Certified - False, Device is showing as Not Certified in Play Protect Certification field
- Is this a known issue on the latest phones or an issue with the ROM or otherwise?
- Is the only way to resolve this going to be via;
1. TWRP then get KernelSU+ZygiskonKernelSU+Lsposed with AnyKernel3-android13-5.15.74_2023-01 flashed via TWRP, install PlayIntegrityFix
or
2. As above but Magisk route with lsposed+Shamiko+HMapplist etc and install the PlayIntegrityfix

Many thanks in advance on further advice ref the above. From previous experience either approach (Magisk more than KSU can be an arse with certain banking apps (lloyds banking group in particular)
Passes fine on the devices we currently have. Got nothing else to add.

Hi,

I just flashed latest stable for Lisa. Is twrp automatically installed with the rom ?
Yes. Reboot to Recovery and it should boot to TWRP

If/when there will be an update, you will be able to update by OTA - updater will download and reboot to TWRP, TWRP will update and reboot to System. All seamlessly like OTA for stock

Since Xiaomi.eu is custom ROM, it cannot be installed via the stock Recovery (stock Recovery can install only the ROM digitally signed by Xiaomi), thus the use of TWRP

Lisa is recognized as a Pixel XL, I guess for certified device. Could it be possible to spoof a more recent Pixel device to have some Google recent features (like song research in google bar) ?

Passes fine on the devices we currently have. Got nothing else to add.
Went back fully to CN, locked Bootloader and all fine. Bootloader unlocked it cannot pass HARDWARE_BACKED/STRONG_INTEGRITY, only on CN rom with bootloader locked.

It passes hardware backed and play store certified. On your ROM (on a MI13 Ultra CN version) it doesn't even pass basic integrity and CTS profile fails. Doubt that you have other CN versions of Xiaomi 13 Ultra working surely not? Would expect hardware backed to fail, but the CTS profile shouldnt and should pass BASIC right?

Last edited:
Hello I seem to be getting the error:

find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now

I got this error on my poco f3 xiaomi eu 14.0.7, I tried installing this version 14.0.7 a ton of times a while ago and it still shows the find device storage corrupted error no matter how clean I install it from my TWRP.

Wipe > Format Data, home, reboot > recovery, then I copy and paste the xiaomi eu zip into my storage then install.
I have installed 14.0.7 eu 4 times already before and it still shows this issue.
I searched for fixes like:

but I can't do that since the 14.0.7 eu fastboot isn't available for download, only the hybrid one.

After updating 12t pro (diting) messaging (SMS) app is only showing numbers instead of contact names. Is there any fix for that?

After updating 12t pro (diting) messaging (SMS) app is only showing numbers instead of contact names. Is there any fix for that?
Check in the Settings, Apps, Messaging (faster: long press on Messaging app icon and directly open its App info) if the app is given Read contacts permission (screenshot)

If it won't help, Clear Data / Clear all data for messaging app (it will delete locally saved messages but not contacts)

Generally, don't update/install system apps, they may not be compatible with the version you have in Xiaomi.eu ROM (things like, Global vs Chinese versions)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-02-07-30-26-991_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-02-07-30-26-991_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 88
Check in the Settings, Apps, Messaging (faster: long press on Messaging app icon and directly open its App info) if the app is given Read contacts permission (screenshot)

If it won't help, Clear Data / Clear all data for messaging app (it will delete locally saved messages but not contacts)

Generally, don't update/install system apps, they may not be compatible with the version you have in Xiaomi.eu ROM (things like, Global vs Chinese versions)
Read contact permission was enabled before. I cleared all data and still no contacts.

exibo93

It is likely that it is a bug in the ROM. 3 users are already reporting the same problem after updating the Stable ROM for "DITING".