MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

got the update notification this morning , mi 11 venus just manually downloaded the update using PC and transfered over the inbuilt updater was slow and few times cut out

after updating cleared data on google wallet it came up with same error , but after error hasnt come back even restarting phone so seems its working Thanks :)

I devs. Trying to apply a Mtz theme on Themes but always have fail.

android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.PICK pkg=com.android.fileexplorer (has extras) }
at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Unknown Source:137)
at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Unknown Source:210)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:34)
at androidx.activity.ComponentActivity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.thememanager.basemodule.base.k.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:9)
at androidx.core.app.zy.d2ok(Unknown Source:0)
at androidx.activity.ComponentActivity$toq.g(Unknown Source:165)
at androidx.activity.result.ActivityResultRegistry$toq.zy(Unknown Source:34)
at androidx.activity.result.zy.toq(Unknown Source:1)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManager.yqrt(Unknown Source:27)
at androidx.fragment.app.Fragment.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:8)
at com.android.thememanager.basemodule.base.toq.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:0)
at androidx.fragment.app.Fragment.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.thememanager.basemodule.utils.nn86.qrj(Unknown Source:47)
at com.android.thememanager.mine.local.view.fragment.LocalThemeFragment.mj(Unknown Source:19)
at com.android.thememanager.mine.local.view.fragment.LocalThemeFragment$toq.k(Unknown Source:12)
at com.android.thememanager.mine.local.view.fragment.LocalThemeFragment.onClick(Unknown Source:25)
at android.view.View.performClick(Unknown Source:17)
at android.view.View.performClickInternal(Unknown Source:3)
at android.view.View.-$$Nest$mperformClickInternal(Unknown Source:0)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(Unknown Source:8)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.Zygote
Init.main(Unknown Source:312)

Can someone suggest a fix?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-11-44-14-427_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-11-44-14-427_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 81
I updated. The weather field is gone. Does anyone have knowledge about this? 14.0.11.0 steable Mi 12t Pro (DITING)
Clear app data for Weather app and relaunch it, grant the required permissions, and all will be fine.

I devs. Trying to apply a Mtz theme on Themes but always have fail.

android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.PICK pkg=com.android.fileexplorer (has extras) }
at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Unknown Source:137)
at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Unknown Source:210)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:34)
at androidx.activity.ComponentActivity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.thememanager.basemodule.base.k.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:9)
at androidx.core.app.zy.d2ok(Unknown Source:0)
at androidx.activity.ComponentActivity$toq.g(Unknown Source:165)
at androidx.activity.result.ActivityResultRegistry$toq.zy(Unknown Source:34)
at androidx.activity.result.zy.toq(Unknown Source:1)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManager.yqrt(Unknown Source:27)
at androidx.fragment.app.Fragment.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:8)
at com.android.thememanager.basemodule.base.toq.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:0)
at androidx.fragment.app.Fragment.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.thememanager.basemodule.utils.nn86.qrj(Unknown Source:47)
at com.android.thememanager.mine.local.view.fragment.LocalThemeFragment.mj(Unknown Source:19)
at com.android.thememanager.mine.local.view.fragment.LocalThemeFragment$toq.k(Unknown Source:12)
at com.android.thememanager.mine.local.view.fragment.LocalThemeFragment.onClick(Unknown Source:25)
at android.view.View.performClick(Unknown Source:17)
at android.view.View.performClickInternal(Unknown Source:3)
at android.view.View.-$$Nest$mperformClickInternal(Unknown Source:0)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(Unknown Source:8)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.Zygote
Init.main(Unknown Source:312)

Can someone suggest a fix?
No issue with the Themes app. You disabled the preinstalled Files app. Enable it back.

Reactions: Imtuga and Cyirus
It mostly depend if you want to do an update, or if you want to do a clean install (loosing all your data)
I have a Xiaomi 13 Lite (ziyig) already on miui 14.0.4.0.tllmixm (last version is 14.0.4.0.tllmixm) and i dont want to lose all my data, so i was wondering since they have rebuilt the rom if i'll lose my files

I'm unable to update Google security patch to latest version. Download is working, reboot required. But device reboots twice and after it's up again, the new update isn't installed. Apollopro latest miui stable ROM

Screenshot_2023-11-11-15-09-35-668_com.google.android.gms.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-11-15-09-40-377_com.google.android.gms.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-11-03-740_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-13-03-358_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
Google wallet is still not working for me either on Redmi k60 (Mondrian).
I'm using magisk delta and play integrity fix. I used magisk hide and deleted data of wallet, play store and Google play services. Play store says device is certified, but integrity check sometimes passes and sometimes doesn't, oddly. Any idea what I could try? Or could it be a problem of the ROM?

You mean I should be using normal magisk? What about play integrity fix? Do I need anything else, like shamiko?
Or is there something else I am doing wrong?
You don't need anything additional to make payments working on these rebuilds.

Hi,
Updated OTA my MI 11 ultra (star) from the previous version to 14.0.11.0.TKACNXM, then G**gle Wallet not working anymore (phone is not following safety rules). :-/

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
You don't need anything additional to make payments working on these rebuilds.
Sorry again, but you mean that it should work without magisk installed? The integrity check would pass?
Is there currently any way to have Google pay work and have magisk as well?

The update fix the problems with Play Integrity unless you have root, in that case you won't even pass basic integrity, everything will fail. This is based on my experience testing on my Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian)

Clear app data and re-add your cards.
I cleared the cache then all data, even uninstalled Wallet, but when I reinstall, all my cards are back automatically in the app. Also, even after clearing data and reinstalling the app, I still have the message "Your phone doesn't meet security standards". :-(

The update fix the problems with Play Integrity unless you have root, in that case you won't even pass basic integrity, everything will fail. This is based on my experience testing on my Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian)
Okay, I'm thankful they managed to get it to work without root permission, but it would be nice to know if they intend to make it work with root as well, otherwise I'll probably have to change ROM. Have you tried with KernelSU?