MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Just flashed the latest rom on my Mi 13 Pro, google pay is still not working, any help would be appreciated

Magisk under the changed name - that hides Magisk APP but not Magisk itself (not it's root hook, not it's injection to Android Zygote)

So, of course that Play Integrity finds your Magisk (and Zygisk if it is enabled), and whatever bank apps similarly

Btw, if you only have Magisk with no modules - then what for do you have Magisk

Otherwise, you need to hide Magisk (hints: Shamiko and com.google.android gms.unstable in not-enforced DenyList) - but that's out of scope for Xiaomi.eu ROM and this forum
read previous posts
Google Pay working with Magisk after update new rom, like before. In Zygisk find Google Play Services and mark com.google.android.gms and com.google.android.gms.unstable. Mark also Google Play Store and Google Wallet.

Weather widget showing F instead of C after Rom rebuild. It shows C on the app itself, and the settings are set to C.
The new weather app is nice though :)
Edit: so I removed the widget and added it again, and now it doesn't even show the weather and it has a label "clock" on the widget itself. Cleared weather app data, now it shows C and the weather but the label "clock" is still there. That is certainly more annoying...

Another edit: there is an option saying something like "remove text from widgets" on launcher settings. Enabled it, the label is gone. In case anyone else comes across the same issue.

Poco f3
Same with me too
Mi11 5g lite

The problem for me was that I had Google Assistant turned on, now everything is fine again

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-12-08-08-06-979_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-12-08-08-06-979_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_2023-11-12-08-14-29-200_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-12-08-14-29-200_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Maybe I'm wrong but do we have more Widgets options after rebuild update?

Attachments

• IMG_20231112_045057.jpg
    IMG_20231112_045057.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_2023-11-12-04-44-53-110_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-12-04-44-53-110_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: Birraque
Some users are still getting this notification, despite this the payments were working. The next day, this notification was no longer displayed.

Reactions: Marcelograss
Some users are still getting this notification, despite this the payments were working. The next day, this notification was no longer displayed.
Okay, I'll try to pay via phone soon for a coffee, let's see if it actually works. I deleted Wallet with all data & reinstalled ROM again, just in case. But the message is still displayed inside the Wallet security submenu (no intro popup though).

read previous posts
Maybe it was a misunderstanding/quoting wrong post

Anyway, I have everything working excellent (and no need to read the guides here)

Updated the patched Xiaomi.eu Stable, patched the new boot.imgband flashed to get Magisk back (BCS I need Magisk and its modules for other.purposes) - good guides for Magisk (who still need root for other purposes ate on XDA)

Device and Basic Integrity passing and successfully paying by Wallet

Okay, I'll try to pay via phone soon for a coffee, let's see if it actually works. I deleted Wallet with all data & reinstalled ROM again, just in case. But the message is still displayed inside the Wallet security submenu (no intro popup though).
I had that too but payment went fine.
Now the message is gone as well.
You'll be fine.

Reactions: Rafik1976 and EDEUS
Hi folks, thanks for the fast fix for Google pay.

Just a quick one - I have a bug in the camera whereby selecting 5x zoom no longer defaults to the telephoto camera. The only way to force it is to zoom in to 10x and back out again which takes time and means I often miss the critical moment I was trying to capture! Has anyone else encountered this please and know of a fix? Pro mode works as before and defaults straight to the tele lens but is not as convenient and quick to use in a pinch.

Thanks again as always for all your efforts!

There are solution for poco f5 pro gpay? I use it dayly so it' s very importan for me. I'll have to migrate to miui global o eu. I'm so frustated.

There are solution for poco f5 pro gpay? I use it dayly so it' s very importan for me. I'll have to migrate to miui global o eu. I'm so frustated.
They reuploaded most ROMs with a fix, and there are suggestions of additional actions in the previous posts.

So if you want help, you may want to provide more details about what you did

After I flashed, and reboot back, still see the doesn't match. What I did is clear data not just cache of the Google pay/wallet. Restart phone again then it fixed the problem.

Try and let me know if it works.

Meanwhile, my Poco X5 Pro wallet is working now. Tested. Thank you developer.
Not worked, unfortunately... maybe I'll have to wait for a future release.

They reuploaded most ROMs with a fix, and there are suggestions of additional actions in the previous posts.

So if you want help, you may want to provide more details about what you did
I install by twrp the new fix reloaded rom and wallet said muy phone it's no secure for pay, I can't add a credit card. I tried to clear data of the three Google app, Google play, wallet and Google service, then restart with the same gpay error. I deleted twrp folder like someone said,and neither works. Enable and disable NFC, I tried all the sugestion than people gave, but gpay still not works, my device can't pass safetynet test, and I can't add any credit card. My wife has a poco F3 and only with new rom install gpay works perfectly. I don't know what more to do for fix gpay. Thanks in advance for your help.

I install by twrp the new fix reloaded rom and wallet said muy phone it's no secure for pay, I can't add a credit card. I tried to clear data of the three Google app, Google play, wallet and Google service, then restart with the same gpay error. I deleted twrp folder like someone said,and neither works. Enable and disable NFC, I tried all the sugestion than people gave, but gpay still not works, my device can't pass safetynet test, and I can't add any credit card. My wife has a poco F3 and only with new rom install gpay works perfectly. I don't know what more to do for fix gpay. Thanks in advance for your help.
Google did some integrity patches. Developers said they are working on an update so we will have to wait. It is happening to other vendors also

Sent from my 22021211RG using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
GPay on Custom MIUI 13 had stopped working: "Google pay Device doesn't meet security requirements", but installing the latest custom MIUI 14 found here fixed it. Upgrade worked smoothly and GPay working fine again. Thanks all.

PS: Used `macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh` after `chmod a+x macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh bin/macos/fastboot`.

succeed. thanks
but my gpay is still not working considering my phone is not secure enough (i switched off dev options) - it is not cool :)
can smb advise where to move to make it work again?
or I just need to wait for next stable update?
or I suppose to switch to dev weekly updates?

Hey, I have Xiaomi 12X with latest weekly rom (23.7.31), can I flash latest stable with GPay fix without data wipe?