MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Mi 10T not rooted - NFC payments working fine again after flashing 14.0.5.0 rebuild and clearing play store data. Didn't need to clear Google wallet data and readd cards - it worked right away. Thanks devs!

Help, it happened to me when the installation of the xiaomi.eu rom finished, I have the password and the number that they ask me for, but the problem lies in the fact that the keyboard does not come out so I requested it with an external keyboard, also the device does not connect to WiFi, when I check the option to open the WiFi networks menu the device restarts, I already deleted the account the xiaomi by unlinking them but it doesn't connect to the internet to let me enter the system
I can go to the twrp menu but it won't let me reinstall another rom, reset the device or delete files
My hands are tied, I don't know what to do, I'm running out of ideas and I'm desperate, help!

Screenshot_20231112_111327_com.huawei.photos.jpg

On Mi11Lite5gNE I updated rom but wallet was starting with the known warning message. So I uninstalled and installed wallet app. No warning again, haven't tried to pay yet. But I have no wallet icon on control center. Any way to get it back?
I have the error all the time, but integrity passed, and I can use the wallet anyway ;) Same phone

Help, it happened to me when the installation of the xiaomi.eu rom finished, I have the password and the number that they ask me for, but the problem lies in the fact that the keyboard does not come out so I requested it with an external keyboard, also the device does not connect to WiFi, when I check the option to open the WiFi networks menu the device restarts, I already deleted the account the xiaomi by unlinking them but it doesn't connect to the internet to let me enter the system
I can go to the twrp menu but it won't let me reinstall another rom, reset the device or delete files
My hands are tied, I don't know what to do, I'm running out of ideas and I'm desperate, help!

View attachment 49402
You must open wifi settings then connect to a network , go back and the keyboard will appear !!!

Poco F3 (alioth), Stable .EU 14.0.8.0 (REBUILD)

- Google Pay (Wallet), NFC payments working flawlessly - here
- System runs smoothly and fastest after updated
- Weather, Calculator and also the Widgets options "maybe" updated - here
- Play Store app updated to v38.3.22-29 [O] [PR] 580543208 (Certified) - attached

NOTE: The ONLY issue I noticed is that Calculator app now lack both Icons (Scientific and Converter) in the Screen Menu. Already reported here and in the Bugs section - attached => WORKAROUND

Thanks Devs and please check,

Attachments

• IMG_20231112_141428.jpg
    IMG_20231112_141428.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_20231112_140741.jpg
    IMG_20231112_140741.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_20231112_140520.jpg
    IMG_20231112_140520.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Reactions: Birraque
Updated, not getting the annoying pop-up message so thanks.

Still, if I enter to contactless payment configuration in the Wallet app at top it still says Your device doesn't meet security requirements

Is that ok? Thanks!

So if im going from 23.9.18 on my Mi11 i need to downgrade for latest release from yesterday?
Nevermind just tried and my device got locked, cant wipe the data anymore becouse my phone is not decrypted anymore, and cant get anything back from phone aswell, Authenticator is gone with alot of Crusial Codes, the Note should be texted smaller so only fewer people can read it under the post that any weekly is downgrade

Last edited:
Dear Igor Eisberg,

Your fix for Poco F5 and Poco X3 Pro worked only 2 days. Today GPay stopped on both phones and Magisk/Cash clear on GServises and other dances with tomborine didn't help. What I should do?
Maybe there must be another extra ROM update?

MI 10 pro here with latest stable 14.0.4.0 updated 2 days ago, started to experience significant drops in network in 14.0.3.0 (was in 5g now only 4g and often no network at all). Tried to check APN from provider, nothing changed, reset network settings and updating same issue. checked in search here without sucess, anyone wiht same issues ?
Sounds like you have similar experiences that I have on 14.0.4.0 both old and recently launched rebuild. See https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-14-stable-release.67685/post-702244 and https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-10-pro-cmi-on-v14-0-4-0-tjacnxm_v14-13.70222 . 5G doesn't seem to work at all on Mi 10 Pro (cmi) on xiaomi.eu 14.0.4.0

Last edited:
Updated, not getting the annoying pop-up message so thanks.

Still, if I enter to contactless payment configuration in the Wallet app at top it still says Your device doesn't meet security requirements

Is that ok? Thanks!
Yes it's fine, you can do a payment and the error will be gone

After the update, my Redmi Note 9s (curtana) does not connect to the PC via USB in data transfer or photo transfer mode, the options appear on the mobile, but when choosing any of them, the device does not appear on the PC (Windows 10)
It does recognize it if I go into recovery (in my case, OrangeFox), and from there I do see the device and his folders
I have tried other ports, and with another cable, and the result is still negative, on the other hand, my wife's Redmi Note 5 manages to connect without problem
greetings
Today I have done one more test, in relation to the problem of no USB connectivity, testing on my wife's computer, both in USB 2.0 and 3.X ports, and in neither of them has it recognized the mobile phone to be able to access it.
As I mentioned in the previous post, the only way to access the phone and its folders is by restarting it in recovery
For the rest, I have tried everything, enabling the developer options, changing the connection from files to photos, or just charging, disconnecting and connecting the cable, but it seems that this error appears in this version
I indicate again, Redmi Note 9s
I have flashed the rom three times from the recovery, cleaning the cache and dalvik both before and after flashing, and what I would not want, in case it were a fruitless job, is to have to format the internal partition, because given what Seen, I don't think it's the solution
greetings

Thanks to developers. Test it on a Poco F5 PRO (Mondrian) and works properly. GPay OK. Dirty flash from 14.0 26 to 28.

Then I have had to update modem via fastboot as usual in this model.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeaceOne
POCO F5 PRO
Thank you for all the hard work done by the Developers!
For the first time, I feel my device is very ok!

A word of advice for newbies:
You can change unique icons and your own wallpapers, just don't change to another Theme. When you change it (Themes), the device restarts if you switch it on the attached picture...

Attachments

• IMG_20231113_073020.jpg
    IMG_20231113_073020.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 211
Can I check if the weekly ROM going to be re-upload as well to fix the problem? Wonderful works by the developers as always.