MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

a post of mine was deleted because "it has nothing to do with the rom", is it? Doesn't EU ROM has its built in way to pass attestation? Displax mentions in a release in github that EU rom changes props. Instead of deleting posts explain to me why I'm wrong

Doesn't EU ROM has its built in way to pass attestation?
Sure, and it's a bonus, not an obligation. We don't have to include hacks for you, you may do that yourself at your own responsibility. Can't be rebuilding over 50 ROMs every time Google is having a mood swing.
Your original complaint was that 'this version called "stable" is ironic', as if Google's actions have anything to do with the stability of our ROMs.
Get a grip, people.

Sure, and it's a bonus, not an obligation. We don't have to include hacks for you, you may do that yourself at your own responsibility. Can't be rebuilding over 50 ROMs every time Google is having a mood swing.
Your original complaint was that 'this version called "stable" is ironic', as if Google's actions have anything to do with the stability of our ROMs.
Get a grip, people.
I agree and I appreciate your efforts, you could have just given me this reply since the beginning.

Get a grip, people.
If I install Magisk, can I "hack" by myself my phone and get wallet working?

I don't use Gpay. I just want to ask, is my data stored on my device safe?
For example, passwords for installed applications like wise, etc.? (fingerprint protected)
I ask because of my constant paranoia, sorry if my question is irrelevant, I would appreciate a reassuring answer...
very safe dont you worry about it. i have been using eu rom since 2.5 years. and many millions of users.

Gpay not working on mi13 global here as-well, been in Xiaomi eu since mi5. Wondering what to do ..
wait for the developers to release a rebuild version with the fix . this is a cat and mouse game. no other solution. only solution is to leave eu rom, and live with ads. else wait for the new eu rom fix. and again google will block it ..this is never ending.

Good afternoon, I have a 13pro with the xiaomi.eu rom, I have now updated to version 14.0.28.0 and I have a lot of errors, the camera does not open, videos from social networks and the gallery do not play. theres no sound on notifications and alarm, Can anyone help me? thanks
install the miui 14 stable rom for your phone. did you get the weekly rom by chance ?

On my Redmi note 10 pro I downloaded and installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V14.0.8.0.TKFMIXM_v14-13.zip recently and it's really buggy. I checked if there was another update recently and now the newest update is only showing 14.0.7.0 which is older than what I installed. Was ir taken down for being too buggy? I noticed a lot of my settings aren't being saved. For example, I turn some notifications off but they turn right back on. Am I stuck with this version until you make a new one or can I downgrade to a less buggy version?
just install the latest stable rom for you redmi note 10 pro.

a post of mine was deleted because "it has nothing to do with the rom", is it? Doesn't EU ROM has its built in way to pass attestation? Displax mentions in a release in github that EU rom changes props. Instead of deleting posts explain to me why I'm wrong
they dont explain what changes done and why its blocked. they will release the rebuild version which u need to install. which will fix the google pay, but if again google blocks it (for sure), so u will have to wait for the next rom version. as simple as that. dont complain and dont ask anything. u will never get answers.

Same thing on my Poco X5 Pro, Google Wallet no longer works. Automatically updated the app yesterday. Maybe it's a stupid question: isn't there a way to block Google Wallet updates? Here in Brazil there is the Mercado Pago application which has the option to enable it as an NFC payment and it works, but only with your own debit or credit card. But it helps.
no way, as google play store will control it, its a cat and mouse game, when ever its blcoked, wait for the new rom. as simple as that.

10t pro again security failure....
please devs will you be quick as before to update the roms?
its not an easy job, they need to rebuild the rom and publish on the servers for all the new builds. its gonna take a while . just wait for the rom and keep checking the site for the changes. even if u ask they will work as per their schedules. so hold your horses,.

I need to change my rom on my mi 11 ultra from weekly to stable (sonce no more updates are available), can someone provide detailed instructions of this procedure while keeping all my phone's data. Tks
weekly to stable, u need to format, no other option, take a backup of the phone and restore backup after the stable rom . no other go.

Good afternoon, I have a 13pro with the xiaomi.eu rom, I have now updated to version 14.0.28.0 and I have a lot of errors, the camera does not open, videos from social networks and the gallery do not play. theres no sound on notifications and alarm, Can anyone help me? thanks
If you go back a few pages, there is a file you need to delete. It will resolve these issues.

Just happened to me last week!
You have to remove a file called com.android.media.swcodec inside /data/apex/active/.
Best way is to use TWRP file manager.

The symptoms of that problem is very strange. It doesn't start all at once. It's as if everything gradually stops working LOL.

its not an easy job, they need to rebuild the rom and publish on the servers for all the new builds. its gonna take a while . just wait for the rom and keep checking the site for the changes. even if u ask they will work as per their schedules. so hold your horses,.
i imagine its not an easy job , im not a dev but 10days ago they uploaded the rebuilded roms in 2-3 days after the problem appeared....

i imagine its not an easy job , im not a dev but 10days ago they uploaded the rebuilded roms in 2-3 days after the problem appeared....
Yes the problem appeared yesterday.. So wait for another couple of days man. Not sure of the weekend as well. They do this free time and free of charge.. It's not a paid service where they need to deliver on time. Did you pay for the eu rom bro? Chill

Is it possible to "replace" the bootloader in order to have a bootloader we can lock with EU Rom?
I don't want to install chinese ROM, it sucks, I would like to run a stable ROM and lock the BL to don't have problems with GPay or safety lack.
It's not only about the unlocked Bootloader but also about the custom ROM

People wrongly think that unlocked BL is a culprit. It's just that if BL is locked, you cannot flash custom ROMs, hence you have a phone with the official, unmodified firmware and therefore you don't have a problem

But when you unlock BL and flash a custom ROM and/or custom Recovery, then you have two problems for Play Integrity: unlocked Bootloader AND modified firmware

---

On the other side, you cannot replace BL. And even if you would replace and locknBK, you would still have the custom ROM causing Play Integrity to fail

---

However, it is possible to spoof both,unlocked BL and modified firmware with a proper Magisk module

But currently that nodule does not work with Xiaomi.eu Stable 14 (it works with Stable 13 and it works for most other phones and custom ROMs)

Hence hoping for Stable re-release that would be suitable for the PIF nodule - see the post:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-14-stable-release.67685/post-705788

Last edited: