MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello @ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg

I know, you don't want to answer on this forum about language.
I would like to say once again that we have problems with the Turkish language and we could not reach our friend Suatsari.
My wish from you is to use the global language file for the Turkish language.
Please don't take it as arrogance, it's just a wish.
Thanks...

Hello @ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg

I know, you don't want to answer on this forum about language.
I would like to say once again that we have problems with the Turkish language and we could not reach our friend Suatsari.
My wish from you is to use the global language file for the Turkish language.
Please don't take it as arrogance, it's just a wish.
Thanks...
that's what we plans to do.. once Global HyperOS comes to life..

I totally agree with umitizmir35. We encounter the same problems with the French language. Can you do exactly the same for French?
for FR lang issues, report it to our translation repository..

Thank you

Just to get that all together:
What I want is a reliable custom ROM without bloatware and without root from a - from my point of view - trustworthy and reliable source to minimize risks of abuse or malware. Everything is fine for years until Google decided that it is very important to improve detection of custom ROMs so people have to use workarounds like rooting and running scripts to work properly, because everyone who somehow slips and falls over a 1 week waittime, bootloader unlock and custom rom installation can't be aware of what he is doing and must be protected from is own stupidity?

What happened to "don't be evil"™?

Just to get that all together:
What I want is a reliable custom ROM without bloatware and without root from a - from my point of view - trustworthy and reliable source to minimize risks of abuse or malware. Everything is fine for years until Google decided that it is very important to improve detection of custom ROMs so people have to use workarounds like rooting and running scripts to work properly, because everyone who somehow slips and falls over a 1 week waittime, bootloader unlock and custom rom installation can't be aware of what he is doing and must be protected from is own stupidity?

What happened to "don't be evil"™?
Banking apps somehow distinguishes a custom ROM from any other Windows PC, pirated or not, with or without anti virus. Lol.

Is there any alternative app for GPay? Which does not discriminate against custom ROM users?

Is there any alternative app for GPay? Which does not discriminate against custom ROM users?
At least here in Germany some apps have their own Apps that Work with bank Terminals. Depends in how/what they check though.

Just in Case:
If iI wait for the next stable, Like HyperOS, would it be possible to dirty flash to the official ROM or ist it mandatory to wipe everything?1

I love this ROM, but I prefer not looking like an idiot when cashing out at a grocery store because Google just enhanced their detection...

It is mandatory to format data when changing from xiaomi.eu ROM to Global ROM and vice versa.
In addition, when locking the bootloader, the device is automatically formatted.

Just installed magisk and fix. Some apps need to be checked in magisk denylist. 1 app needs magisk hide. Now everything is working as it should.

Hello!
I have the 14.0.26.0. stable version on my phone. It's a Redmi K60/ Poco F5 pro.
I didn't put this on, but I assume twrp, and other things were also put on my phone. My problem is, that after I downloaded the newest stable, I can't update it. I start from the updater, I choose the package, and it starts, but drops me in a menu, from where I can only go to safe mode, reboot to system, and other two options.
What can be done?

Hello!
I have the 14.0.26.0. stable version on my phone. It's a Redmi K60/ Poco F5 pro.
I didn't put this on, but I assume twrp, and other things were also put on my phone. My problem is, that after I downloaded the newest stable, I can't update it. I start from the updater, I choose the package, and it starts, but drops me in a menu, from where I can only go to safe mode, reboot to system, and other two options.
What can be done?
And in the meantime, I have two problems:
The torch, and the camera is not working. Also, the network seems insanely slow in a lot of apps. Speedtest shows okay network, but the built in tester shows insanely low numbers. The torch works from CIT test, but if I try cameras, the CIT stops working. Pretty concerning things.

Just in Case:
If iI wait for the next stable, Like HyperOS, would it be possible to dirty flash to the official ROM or ist it mandatory to wipe everything?

It is mandatory to format data when changing from xiaomi.eu ROM to Global ROM and vice versa.
In addition, when locking the bootloader, the device is automatically formatted.

It is not mandatory, just recommended. I didn't wipe, just dirty flashed from official to custom. I also plan to dirty flash from MIUI to HyperOS.

And in the meantime, I have two problems:
The torch, and the camera is not working. Also, the network seems insanely slow in a lot of apps. Speedtest shows okay network, but the built in tester shows insanely low numbers. The torch works from CIT test, but if I try cameras, the CIT stops working. Pretty concerning things.
Try this

Ok, I don't know if this is related, but I have noticed that my phone (Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra) does not connect to 5G after all these updates. Everything is working well, bank apps, Google Pay, the weird error window I got is gone.. just that 5G is also gone.

5G worked on the previous version (before the first Google f-up two weeks ago) so I know my phone supports the correct bands. Anyone else have this problem?

Ok, I don't know if this is related, but I have noticed that my phone (Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra) does not connect to 5G after all these updates. Everything is working well, bank apps, Google Pay, the weird error window I got is gone.. just that 5G is also gone.

5G worked on the previous version (before the first Google f-up two weeks ago) so I know my phone supports the correct bands. Anyone else have this problem?
Did you check the function which disable 5G to save battery?

Not sure with Netflix as I dont watch on my phone. But as for your concern regarding "I can't use any banking app (like Gcash app, in Philippines)" you can fix it by deleting the TWRP directory
Have you ever tried the GoTyme Bank app. It's such a pain, my phone's not rooted and I already deleted the TWRP folder. Is it possible the app detects that the bootloader is unlocked?

Hyper Os for some device in 14 series was released and more stable now. Will we have Xiaomi.eu build for stable release soon?

The rebuild seems to have wrong weather widget images. It seems to be a shifted index or something. When it is clear sky, it says clear but the image shows a sun with a small cloud. When it is snowing it says snowing, but it shows as raining.
In the app itself everything is fine. It is the widget only.

Poco f3 rebuild

The rebuild seems to have wrong weather widget images. It seems to be a shifted index or something. When it is clear sky, it says clear but the image shows a sun with a small cloud. When it is snowing it says snowing, but it shows as raining.
In the app itself everything is fine. It is the widget only.

Poco f3 rebuild
Weather app runs smoothly on my Poco F3 (rebuild v2)

Hi! Can some one explain to me what this google fix is about
I have mi10T with latest stabe eu.rom not the reuploaded one. I don't have any problem
Playstore says my device is certified, my bank app is working and everything just work fine media calls sounds... Even i tested my security cts integrity all success
Shoud i flash the new reuploaded rom or not?
Thanks for answering

for FR lang issues, report it to our translation repository..

Thank you
it has been done multiple times by multiple users; see here :

Attachments

• fr xiaomi.PNG
    fr xiaomi.PNG
    142.3 KB · Views: 78