MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Yes.
Only if you are using Stable ROM released on 18.11.2023 or later.

Yes.
Only if you are using Stable ROM released on 18.11.2023 or later.
Is it possible to certified play protect by registering the device ID to google? Will it make it verified?

Reactions: 76luca
Is it possible to certified play protect by registering the device ID to google? Will it make it verified?
That doesn't work for years now unfortunately.
I did also mention this (the GSF ID registration) in the XDA thread of PIF.

Hello, good afternoon from Cuba. I am having a really uncomfortable problem on my Xiaomi 11T Pro, every application that I install on my cell phone closes by itself, right when I start it. When I enter I enter either my email or my cell phone for verifications, registrations or login. The application closes and the banner “APPLICATION NAME continues to fail” appears. Send bug reports to Mi for analysis; and then a text that ends with two buttons, CANCEL or NOTIFY¨I have already tried the methods that circulate on YouTube "delete cache and data of Android System WebView or update it in the Play Store, also delete all the cache memory and storage data of the Play Store, without any satisfactory results."Can anybody help me,Thank you

Attachments

• No responde.jpg
    No responde.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 112
Lots of text and no useful information. No information, no advice.
What ROM do you have?
If you installed xiaomi.eu ROM, did you do "Format Data" ?
If you switched from the Weekly version to the Stable version, did you "Format Data"?

Last edited:
Hi! Can some one explain to me what this google fix is about
I have mi10T with latest stabe eu.rom not the reuploaded one. I don't have any problem
Playstore says my device is certified, my bank app is working and everything just work fine media calls sounds... Even i tested my security cts integrity all success
Shoud i flash the new reuploaded rom or not?
Thanks for answering
No one could help!?

Do you pay using GPay?
If not probably you don't need to change anything.
Thank you. No i don't use Gpay
But seen people talk about apps start crashing or even not opening like torch youtube and media wouldn't play, is this related to this google security change?

Hello! Has the Wallet payment problem been solved on the Xiaomi 11T Pro?
nope, magisk is the only option, but if u install magisk, some banking apps may not work, like citibank, somehow they are tracking it, even with playintegrity fix on magisk.

Help Me Help Me Help Me
My Device Is Mi 11 (venus) China Version, Unlock And Flash The :emoji_point_down:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V14.0.10.0.TKBCNXM Previous Build Than All Are Working Fine, Play Store Certified Without Magisk.​

Yesterday, Receive Update Notification And I am Update the :emoji_point_down:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V14.0.10.0.TKBCNXM_v14-13.zip Latest Build (18/ 11/ 2023 Build)​

But Now
Play Store Not Certified
Kindly Give Me a Previous Build Link.

haha, its not the rom bro, its google making changes to the process. everyone is getting blocked. try magisk its the only option.

Hello!
Can anyone tell me why when it's OTA, the file when downloaded ends with ".zip.fetch"? (fetch)
Thanks.

Hello,
Vowifi is active on my Poco F2 Pro but altough the vowifi function is active the vowifi icon in the status bar keeps dissapearing and re-appear randomly.
When the icon dissapears vowifi does not work altough the function is active in settings. When the icon re-appears vowifi works again.
It happens with every wifi network I connect to.
My wife and son alsof have Xiaomi phones (Mi 11t pro), and they don't have this problem.

I am on the latest stable rom.

Any ideas how to solve this ?

Thnx.

Hello!
Xiaomi 11T Pro fresh install now, last package and Wallet not working! How can this be remedied?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-25-13-22-09-435_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-13-22-09-435_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_2023-11-25-13-22-05-194_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-13-22-05-194_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_2023-11-25-13-21-39-259_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-13-21-39-259_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 143
Last edited by a moderator:
It is written in the first post of this thread.

Installed and with the fix. Everything working fine in Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G.
Thank you so much for your efforts guys, I really appreciate it.

Mucho texto y ninguna información útil. Sin información, sin consejos.
¿Qué ROM tienes?
Si instaló xiaomi.eu ROM, ¿hizo "Formatear datos"?
Si cambiaste de la versión semanal a la versión estable, ¿"formateaste los datos"?
Friend, I previously answered the team version. Think you can help me. MIUI version 14.0.4.0, Xiaomi eu, I installed it via Fastboot, that is, what I did was update it, since I had previously installed the previous room via this same fastboot route. You help me...