MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I have just installed the latest stable on a new Poco F5.
Apps installed. But the corresponding widgets of the individual apps are not offered to me.
I have installed the same version for a Redmi Note 10 pro. here I am offered the widget. Am I doing something wrong? Or does it take some time? Or is it a bug ?

Device meets basic integrity and CTS failed with latest play integrity fix v14.0, can't add cards to wallet. Any solution or just wait for fix update?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Device meets basic integrity and CTS failed with latest play integrity fix v14.0, can't add cards to wallet. Any solution or just wait for fix update?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
Not a rom problem, read into how PIF v14 works.
You have to insert a working fingerprint yourself.

The apk refered to above does the same thing.

ALL MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS are being to be rebuilt.. again and we hope last time..

- We have developed own method (without using Magisk and root) to update Google Pay fix easily by users in case Google will block it again in the future
- All ROMS uploaded from 03.Dec will have this fix included

First batch uploaded

If Google Pay still doesn't work for you directly after ROM installation, install our APK manually..

EDIT:
ROMs which were already uploaded are rebuilding again to get apk installed automatically

Last edited:

- We have developed own method (without using Magisk and root) to update Google Pay fix easily by users in case Google will block it again in the future
- All ROMS uploaded from today will have this fix included

First batch uploaded
Amazing, thank you for this

Sadly I switched from the EU ROM back to the global stock ROM on my Poco F5 literally last night because of the Google Pay issues

Do you happen to know if the fix you've provided will make banking apps happy? I found that with the EU ROM most banking apps are fine and then after Magisk and hiding Magisk they're fine, but the Santander app just refused to work on my F5 with the EU ROM and Magisk

No worries if not - I have an old Mi 10T Lite I can use for "staging" these new updates lol

Amazing, thank you for this

Sadly I switched from the EU ROM back to the global stock ROM on my Poco F5 literally last night because of the Google Pay issues

Do you happen to know if the fix you've provided will make banking apps happy? I found that with the EU ROM most banking apps are fine and then after Magisk and hiding Magisk they're fine, but the Santander app just refused to work on my F5 with the EU ROM and Magisk

No worries if not - I have an old Mi 10T Lite I can use for "staging" these new updates lol
We dont use root or Magisk.. so no reason to refuse apps working..

First batch uploaded
Thanks for your great work and time to solve this problem
One thing. For people who didn't flash the reuploaded rom of 18.11 should they flash the entire new rebuilded rom of today or just install the apk and should work
Best regards

Thanks for your great work and time to solve this problem
One thing. For people who didn't flash the reuploaded rom of 18.11 should they flash the entire new rebuilded rom of today or just install the apk and should work
Best regards
flashing whole ROM is mandatory..

First batch uploaded
That sounds amazing! Thanks for the hard work as always.

I've looked everywhere for a faq about this, can't find any threads. Can anyone help point me towards any sort of info about this new "own method"?

Well, when I download the new update of ROM, I install only the update or xiaomi.eu apk too? Two things or only the ROM update?

Thanks for all

I quit the root yesterday

Reactions: surgeonliu
That sounds amazing! Thanks for the hard work as always.

I've looked everywhere for a faq about this, can't find any threads. Can anyone help point me towards any sort of info about this new "own method"?
you just install ROM and our apk.. in case Google block it, you have to just update our apk..

Reactions: akimbo
Well, when I download the new update of ROM, I install only the update or xiaomi.eu apk too? Two things or only the ROM update?

Thanks for all

I quit the root yesterday
apk should be installed automatically with ROM.. if not, install it manually..

Oh! Brilliant compartmentalisation!

I'll wait for my THOR, this is a brilliant surprise. I had already accepted that I had to wait for HyperOS weeklies.

• Sad
Reactions: OberZine

First batch uploaded
I just want to ask one thing. In this week's development build, the Lsposed manager based on Zygisk has a Shell application error. Will this also happen on the rebuilt ROM?
I think this issue has a huge impact, and I hope it can be taken seriously. Thank you.

Replenish:
I asked the official author of Lsposed and they said that you may have changed the ART, which is not compatible with the current Lsposed, so is there a way to change it back to the original version of the system?

Last edited:
Sorry for being so Lama... Just for the sake of clarity. I can flash the latest (rebuild) OTA version on my POCO X3 NFC without loosing any of my current data/info/settings and finally my phone will be able to use GPay again (as earlier) (even by applying the apk you have mentioned). It's amazing and unbelievable for me! What to clean/delete in TWRP? Cache/DALVIK or sg else? I just try to avoid loosing my stuff... Thanks for your patience towards me!

Sorry for being so Lama... Just for the sake of clarity. I can flash the latest (rebuild) OTA version on my POCO X3 NFC without loosing any of my current data/info/settings and finally my phone will be able to use GPay again (as earlier) (even by applying the apk you have mentioned). It's amazing and unbelievable for me! What to clean/delete in TWRP? Cache/DALVIK or sg else? I just try to avoid loosing my stuff... Thanks for your patience towards me!
Yes

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

First batch uploaded
Is it the only difference for the previous rom? For example, in the last rebuild you added some updated apps such as calculator and weather.
I'm wondering for me and others who don't really care about Google pay but would do it for the app updates.