MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Just wait till the reuploads are done and download from Sourceforge yourself
OK, thx for your reply! Anyway, do you have any suggestion re the "build number"? Where can I check my existing one on my phone? As you can see, I really am not a geek...

ALL MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS are being to be rebuilt.. again and we hope last time..

- We have developed own method (without using Magisk and root) to update Google Pay fix easily by users in case Google will block it again in the future
- All ROMS uploaded from today will have this fix included

First batch uploaded

If Google Pay still doesn't work for you directly after ROM installation, install our APK manually..
How will this change affect the users who want to spoof with their own fingerprint? Will PlayIntegrityFix module still work with this new build?

How will this change affect the users who want to spoof with their own fingerprint? Will PlayIntegrityFix module still work with this new build?
No, Zygisk doesn't work. That is my experience with hyper os and the app is the same. Maybe i am wrong with my suggestion

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

OK, thx for your reply! Anyway, do you have any suggestion re the "build number"? Where can I check my existing one on my phone? As you can see, I really am not a geek...
The build number will likely be the same, its a rebuild of the same build.
Just check back at the mirror for your device rom.

Suddenly camera does not work anymore, all black. Xiaomi 13 rom 14.0.30.0

0eaeff019fc3b088ccaf58db1c9acb46.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there plans to implement the new Gpay fix for MIUI 13 stable roms ? I tried the apk with clearing data and it does not work. I am running 13.0.4.0 on Mi Note 10 lite.

Many thanks for the hard working! Please tell where can I downlaod the 14.0.5 rom for K40/POCO F3? This is the latest version that support Anti Flicker. Thanks!

@ingbrzy

No, Zygisk doesn't work. That is my experience with hyper os and the app is the same. Maybe i am wrong with my suggestion

There are stable builds with MIUI 14, I don't really get this remark about HyperOS, but I'm sure Zygisk works fine.

No doubt that it works. The question is will it work with PlayIntegrityFix module + custom fingerprint now that new builds have the integrated auto-updating fix. It's a neat solution, but still adds an extra reliance on others. I'd rather use my own fingerprint. Will it still be possible?

Reactions: Msprg
No doubt that it works. The question is will it work with PlayIntegrityFix module + custom fingerprint now that new builds have the integrated auto-updating fix. It's a neat solution, but still adds an extra reliance on others. I'd rather use my own fingerprint. Will it still be possible?
I suppose it does if you don't install the extra apk.

I just installed Mix 4 14.0.8, the phone seems super snappy and responsive now. Also installed the APK, so far I'm not getting the Gpay warning message. I'll test with payment tomorrow.

Awesome work devs! :emoji_muscle:

Reactions: MaRiOcZ
Hi, I don't understand. I see that the MI 11 is in the list of compatible devices, but there's no rom available.

There are stable builds with MIUI 14, I don't really get this remark about HyperOS, but I'm sure Zygisk works fine.
Ok, i clarifie my opinion as i suggest in the hole thread with logcats. I don't blame the rom creators for there work. I only say that Zygisk doesn't work with modules active who depends on Zygisk. Zygisk works without active active modules who depends on Zygisk. On the last weekly it works, on the new one not. Maybe something was changed. Not everyone use Magisk and Zygisk for net integrity fix for wallet or something like this. they use it as an example, to have some options more, to downgrade faulty apps and so on. I think that the normal use of Zygisk based moduls is an important point for some users. The wallet Problems are also go on my nerves, but i don't blame the guys who have Problems. I try to help the people and test stuff they do to help to fix Problems.
I respect your opinion, please respect my opinion for weekly builds.
I know that there are stabil builds, but the error occurred after the new patch and we can point on it.

Sorry, I think i was in hyper os thread. I will take a look with stable version if the same error will come. Apologize my harsh posting

With new update(reupolded rom) Google pay works now on my Xiaomi 12. Thanks

Superwitschi Designs

Last edited: