MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

What does “relevant without magisk” mean?

can the new ROM with the apk solution be used on rooted (magisk) smartphones or ONLY on unrooted ones? (I would like to keep root access including magisk
A new method has been created in the firmware to use a smartphone without root rights, if you use magisk, then there is no point in updating it.

What does “relevant without magisk” mean?

can the new ROM with the apk solution be used on rooted (magisk) smartphones or ONLY on unrooted ones? (I would like to keep root access including magisk
I guess the app does the same as PIF by spoofing the device fingerprint for play integrity, ut won't affect magisk itself.

The dev already said if you remove all updates from the app you can still use PIF and thus Magisk

I guess the app does the same as PIF by spoofing the device fingerprint for play integrity, ut won't affect magisk itself.

The dev already said if you remove all updates from the app you can still use PIF and thus Magisk
Thanks mate. I'll wait to hear from the devs as i didn't see an announcement.

See here:

Reactions: kcorrea1

So I can use the apk method instead of a Magisk module... Hmmmm!

Reactions: Dutchgio
A new method has been created in the firmware to use a smartphone without root rights, if you use magisk, then there is no point in updating it.
OK
but is it possible to use both?

The problem is the current Play i fix no longer works or the pifs are all blocked

ALL MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS are being to be rebuilt.. again and we hope last time..

- We have developed own method (without using Magisk and root) to update Google Pay fix easily by users in case Google will block it again in the future
- All ROMS uploaded from today will have this fix included

First batch uploaded

If Google Pay still doesn't work for you directly after ROM installation, install our APK manually..
Thank you DEVs so much.
Works like a charm.
If some one experiencing non-working Wallet app even after update - uninstall Wallet app, install/update APK, restart, install Wallet again.

Reactions: Dutchgio
with this new updated rebuilt MIUI 14 STABLE ROM, Do I need to uninstall currently installed Magisk and play fix before updating ROM ? and it keeps data ? Thanks

Good day everyone. Today updated my mi 11 pro (mars) for the latest xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.11.0.TKACNXM_v14-13. And there is still many bugs. Messages are constantly appearing: the system application is not responding, the interface application is not responding. Small lags and friezes. In addition, when you click on the clock widget, a message appears that the application has not been found. Now I can't set an alarm. On the previous firmware, the clock worked, but the same errors appeared. There are also problems when working with the gallery, the phone loads photos for a long time and after that it may hang for some time. How can I solve the clock problem?is there a separate apk of the miui watch?

Mi 11,, rooted, magisk, play integrity fix 14.No working anymore…

Could someone share the apk on google Drive? Thx
Or send email cruiser75@wp.pl. My provider block Downloads sites. Thx

Last edited:

ANNOUNCEMENT:
ROMS are rebuilding currently..

Hello @ingbrzy , thank you for your anouncement.
Is this due to PIF? (Play Integrity Fix?)

I have tried to change hostname settings for my phone, and it went into a boot loop. Can you or anyone point me to a workaround/solution to put the phone into a (temporary, at least) working state before you can service stable ROMs (make them downloadable) again, (I mean)?
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Cheers!

First of all and while I´m patiently waiting for the update for SWEETK6A ROM, I want to show my gratitude for the immense selfless work that the entire xiaomi.eu team does to make everything easier for us, while in other places it seems like a nightmare to apply a solution.

I have ony 2 doubts. XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.01 is already implemented in the ROM or do I have to install it, and if I have to do it, at what point.
The other question is regarding the version used for the camera.
The old Xiaomi Camera 4.5.002870.0 was 155mb, and since then it has been decreasing until 99-90mb. Something similar happens with the gallery editor.
Does that have any relevance to the quality of the photos?
That´s all :)

Thank you very much again ingbrzy, Igor Eisberg and everyone, for my part you all can rest this Sunday, it´s well deserved!

Last edited:
What's wrong(I install rebuild ROM and install APK)?
Screenshot_2023-12-03-13-22-14-598_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231203_132454.jpg
    IMG_20231203_132454.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 200
Is this due to PIF? (Play Integrity Fix?)

I have tried to change hostname settings for my phone, and it went into a boot loop. Can you or anyone point me to a workaround/solution to put the phone into a (temporary, at least) working state before you can service stable ROMs (make them downloadable) again, (I mean)?
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Cheers!
Do you have xiaomi.eu ROM downloaded? If yes, just dirty flash it

Reactions: mccurly
I have to wait for the new ROM & install the App, or it works with the latest I have? Thanks in advance.
Renoir.