MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, is anyone else having an issue with the floating window of the new (HyperOS) calculator?
I can't enable the floating window either through the app interface or through the recents menu.
I can't add it to the sidebar also.
---
com.miui.calculator 15.0.12
MIUI 14.0.9.0 by xiaomi.eu
Android 13
Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet)

It's a play store bug. Nothing to do with the ROM
However, I have tried updating on a redmi note 12 4g NFC, and these applications were updated perfectly
I have done it with the stock Global European ROM (EEA) installed, so, I don't know, the developers will know more, but there is something else apart from what they say about the play store, because the play store versions, both of my phone, with Xiaomi .eu, like the redmi note 12 4g, are the same

However, I have tried updating on a redmi note 12 4g NFC, and these applications were updated perfectly
I have done it with the stock Global European ROM (EEA) installed, so, I don't know, the developers will know more, but there is something else apart from what they say about the play store, because the play store versions, both of my phone, with Xiaomi .eu, like the redmi note 12 4g, are the same
It's supposed to update on the stock ROM :emoji_face_palm:
It's not supposed to be seen on the .eu ROM

It's supposed to update on the stock ROM :emoji_face_palm:
It's not supposed to be seen on the .eu ROM
So, I don't think I said anything stupid in the previous post, so that you laughed, like two other users.
I repeat again, in case I haven't made myself understood... two phones, one with stock, another with xiaomi.eu, SAME VERSION of play store on both, stock updates the apps, xiaomi.eu does not
Therefore, if play store updates in stock, THERE IS NO BUG IN PLAY STORE
I don't know how the update system is built in xiaomi.eu, but two plus two equals four...

So, I don't think I said anything stupid in the previous post, so that you laughed, like two other users.
I repeat again, in case I haven't made myself understood... two phones, one with stock, another with xiaomi.eu, SAME VERSION of play store on both, stock updates the apps, xiaomi.eu does not
Therefore, if play store updates in stock, THERE IS NO BUG IN PLAY STORE
I don't know how the update system is built in xiaomi.eu, but two plus two equals four...
It is a play store bug, because in .eu those apps are system apps, and they can't be updated. Only by a new ROM update. And they're not supposed to be seen. That means Google changed something and now they're showing up.

Reactions: katerpanne
It is a play store bug, because in .eu those apps are system apps, and they can't be updated. Only by a new ROM update. And they're not supposed to be seen. That means Google changed something and now they're showing up.
And there is no possibility that, so that these apps are not constantly asking for updates, to elaborate the corresponding apk to update them? just as the app that corrects the google pay problems is updated
I speak from ignorance
Thanks for the clarification

Marble 14.0.27.0

Has anyone noticed that creating dual app causes system to crash and enter boot loop? Remediable only by data wipe!

And there is no possibility that, so that these apps are not constantly asking for updates, to elaborate the corresponding apk to update them? just as the app that corrects the google pay problems is updated
I speak from ignorance
Thanks for the clarification
install stock rom and everything is fine… it was explained very often

Reactions: Viennui
install stock rom and everything is fine… it was explained very often
already, with all the bloatware it comes with?
Let's see, I indicate again, from my ignorance, there are two options, either remove these apps as system apps, and prevent them from staying there trying to update, or try to establish them as stock ROM, if possible
and I think that the solution would be that, by removing them directly, and whoever wants to install them directly from the play store, should do so, and if not, should choose their music and video apps
and personally, the solution you provide is not very good, when here we are talking about xiaomi.eu

already, with all the bloatware it comes with?
Let's see, I indicate again, from my ignorance, there are two options, either remove these apps as system apps, and prevent them from staying there trying to update, or try to establish them as stock ROM, if possible
and I think that the solution would be that, by removing them directly, and whoever wants to install them directly from the play store, should do so, and if not, should choose their music and video apps
and personally, the solution you provide is not very good, when here we are talking about xiaomi.eu
ignore the update… thats all

EU Module doesnt work on my Xiaomi 11T Pro sadly, it only Passes MEET_BASIC_INTEGRITY.
Uninstalling it with adb ended up in bootloop

Last edited:
Great day,
Hi Sir @ingbrzy I recently update my device (marble) to 14.0.27.0, safetynet, gpay and integrity passed by default. May I ask if the team has plan to add bootloader spoof to future build releases into our module?

Thank you.

I updated my Poco F5 to the latest MIUI version, but I'm still unable to change the font. I can change themes, icons, wallpaper, and the status bar, but the font remains the same.

Just updated my Poco F 5 to latest. Everything working fine. Thanks to Dev team

Question are beta weekly only available for devices that are Redmi K series and above?

I assume since Poco F5 is based of Redmi Note series and it not included in the weekly beta HyperOS.

Hi Guys hope you all had a wonderful Christmas .

I updated to the latest Stable Rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.11.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip.
All went okay or so i thought. My battery died routinely and now my phone Mi11 ultra is stuck in boot loop. It will go into recovery on its own after a few boot attempts and I have seen the error message 'Rescue party'

I still have the Rom zip file that I can access on TWRP, I have tried to re install but no change, just getting boot loop then TWRP again.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

The previous version was very stable. I installed version 14.0.9 for Redmi Note 10 Pro. The internet is very slow and sometimes the network signal gets weak and comes back on. I make settings such as LTE/TS.../GSM in the network details, but after a while it changes the setting again. Maybe the network settings are not exactly suitable for Turkey. Hoping it will be fixed in the next version.

Hi Guys hope you all had a wonderful Christmas .

I updated to the latest Stable Rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.11.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip.
All went okay or so i thought. My battery died routinely and now my phone Mi11 ultra is stuck in boot loop. It will go into recovery on its own after a few boot attempts and I have seen the error message 'Rescue party'

I still have the Rom zip file that I can access on TWRP, I have tried to re install but no change, just getting boot loop then TWRP again.
Any advice greatly appreciated.
Try using the script to install via PC erasing data

@ingbrzy : I have updated to 14.0.27.0 marble, but the Google Wallet Security checks fail. I updated from 14.0.25.0, do I need a clean install instead?