MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Latest update on vili, left problems with integrity, can't use the 12,20 version, because it's updated to 25.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-28-11-57-00-259_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-28-11-57-00-259_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_2023-12-28-11-56-54-920_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-28-11-56-54-920_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 165
Bonjour,
c'est la première fois pour moi que j'achète un téléphone en Chine pour le passer sous ROM EU. Je suis complètement perdu, beaucoup d'informations d'un coup, je ne sais pas comment procéder. Avez-vous un guide, une section aide, ou je ne sais quoi pour les néophytes tels que moi ?
Bien cordialement
First of all you need to open the bootloader. Just reboot your phone and a padlock will appear on screen. If this padlock is closed, bootloader is closed. Look for howto open it in this forum
Of bootloader is open, then you can install ROM, via fastboot, just choose the appropiate ROM for your device, and follow instructions in this thread

I updated the Xiaomi 12 pro to version 14.0.18, but the gpay fix doesn't work. the installed version is eu.xiaomi.module.inject version 2023.12.25 which is not available for download anywhere but the latest downloaded module is 2023.12.20. how can I solve it?

I updated the Xiaomi 12 pro to version 14.0.18, but the gpay fix doesn't work. the installed version is eu.xiaomi.module.inject version 2023.12.25 which is not available for download anywhere but the latest downloaded module is 2023.12.20. how can I solve it?
yeah same issue :/

how did you solve it?
i went back to the pre GPay module version of 14.0.4.0

Last edited:
Reactions: ghosty
Good day
Install ed today the last patch, deleted apps data from GPlay, GWallet, GPlay Svcs, GPlay Store, restarted device, but GWallet continuously tells me about security.
Any updates to the patches or suggestions?

How to decrypt redmi Curtana device with last vertion to orangefox???
It's not possible without losing data
Format data, reinstall ROM, problem solved
For some unknown reason, my partition was also encrypted recently, when I rebooted my phone using the combination of buttons, and the only thing I could do is what I told you.
What ROM do you have installed?

HELP! Redmi Note 9s Back Camera Not Working After Update​

Hey fellow Redmi Note 9s users and tech geeks!
Merry Christmas in arrears and Happy New Year in Advance. I'm reaching out in desperate need of some assistance. After the latest update (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V14.0.4.0.SJWMIXM, uploaded on Dec; 04) on my Redmi Note 9s, my back camera has completely stopped working!
Before the update, everything was functioning perfectly. Now, when I try to open the camera app, it
  • Opens to a black screen, showing no image from the back camera.
I've tried all the basic troubleshooting steps:
  • Restarted my phone countless times (of course! )
  • Cleared the camera app cache and data (hoping it was just a hiccup) ️
  • Booting into Safe Mode to see if any third-party app was causing the issue (nope, nada) ️
  • Double-checking that I haven't accidentally disabled the camera in any settings menus (still enabled! )
Unfortunately, nothing seems to work. I'm feeling pretty lost and missing my camera dearly for capturing those precious moments of the season!
So, here's my plea to the tech wizards and Redmi Note 9s gurus:
  • Has anyone else experienced this issue after the latest update?♀️♂️
  • Do you have any magical fixes or hidden knowledge I haven't tried yet?♀️
  • Should I just start planning a trip to the service center? (hoping not!)
Any advice, suggestions, or commiserating comments would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for your help!

Merry Christmas in arrears and Happy New Year in Advance. I'm reaching out in desperate need of some assistance. After the latest update (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V14.0.4.0.SJWMIXM, uploaded on Dec; 04) on my Redmi Note 9s, my back camera has completely stopped working!
Before the update, everything was functioning perfectly. Now, when I try to open the camera app, it
  • Booting into Safe Mode to see if any third-party app was causing the issue (nope, nada) ️
  • Double-checking that I haven't accidentally disabled the camera in any settings menus (still enabled! )
Unfortunately, nothing seems to work. I'm feeling pretty lost and missing my camera dearly for capturing those precious moments of the season!
Any advice, suggestions, or commiserating comments would be greatly appreciated!
My Redmi Note 9s curtana does not have this problem
The advice I could give you would be to download the ROM again, preferably from a computer, transfer it to the mobile via USB, and flash again, without deleting data, to see if this will solve the problem.

My Redmi Note 9s curtana does not have this problem
The advice I could give you would be to download the ROM again, preferably from a computer, transfer it to the mobile via USB, and flash again, without deleting data, to see if this will solve the problem.
Thanks so much for your swift response, I will use the hybrid method again, i can't afford to format my phone now as my recovery is not decrypted. I have tried all I could but to no avail. Thanks once more

This might be related to the issue where a file had to be deleted from the phone, some Play store update I think. It's a few pages back. I could be wrong.

Reactions: Steve Tosh

This might be related to the issue where a file had to be deleted from the phone, some Play store update I think. It's a few pages back. I could be wrong.

Check if your Google play system update is from October or more recent, if so try this:

Mine updated to October and the camera, flash and various other things stopped working.

Where can I get this error log? Or how to activate it?

Reactions: Birraque
Hello! I have a Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra phone. The firmware was 13.0.13.0. I recently installed firmware 14.0.11.0 via fastboot with a full wipe data. On version 13 of the firmware, the VoWIFI/VoLTE functions worked for me. When I updated the new version, these functions stopped working for me. I made recommendations, turned off operator verification through codes, but this does not help, only a switch appears. Today I updated the version to 14.0.13.0 without wipe data, the functions did not appear. Can you help me with any advice?

Can smbd confirm that the last Module Inject from 2023.12.18 is operational and resets the problem with Google Pay service?
I have updated, reset services, but the Google Pay service still shows that the phone is not secure to use with tap to pay. Any suggestions?