MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Maybe someone has a kernel (boot.img) from the localized firmware from the eu 14.0.5 team.
The kernel is located in the installation archive.

for some reason though when i am on 14.0.5.0 i cant sync things anymore, Notes, "Frequent phrases" etc say "Sync was Interrupted. Try again."

Went back to 14.0.4.0 and it works there.

Btw, installing Lsposed and Shamiko breaks the GPay Module and results in not passing basic and device

Last edited:
i have xiaomi mi 11 ultra with xiaomi.eu miui 12.5 stable rom, i didn't update it to 13, can i update immediately to miui 14?

POCO X3 Pro (vayu). APN keeps getting deleted each time i restart the phone. I already tried to clean flash it 3 times and still the same. I wouldn't call it stable release. This is major flaw.

Attachments

• miui.jpeg
    miui.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 158
Mi 11 with latest xiaomi.eu update , I cant enable portable hotspot just says error , but I can if connected to wifi but that defeats the purpose , if anyone have solution ? thanks

Using latest version on lmi

Android Auto doesn't work properly. It connects to the car and can load ok, but no media apps can be loaded, they just show a blank screen. Any ideas?
I solved this in case anyone else wonders. You need to enable autostart for any apps you want to use in Android Auto. Then it works great.

The xiaomi 11 lite 5g NE file is corrupt, I tried downloading from all available mirrors, downloading using the fast boot method and recovery and it always said that the file is corrupt.

The xiaomi 11 lite 5g NE file is corrupt, I tried downloading from all available mirrors, downloading using the fast boot method and recovery and it always said that the file is corrupt.
What's the exact error? Did you check that SHA1 9e6523f1b394628cbf5182377a7e6c62fc325220 or MD5 692bc040b00305a3d999f40fd7c93bbd matches? It has been downloaded over 4000 times so corruption is unlikely since there are no other proper reports about it.

Have you resolved the Google pay problem definitively or do you still have to use magisk and update it every week?
I left the Xiaomi 13 Ultra for this annoying mess more than 1 month ago. I would like to know if you have found a permanent solution yet.

Have you resolved the Google pay problem definitively or do you still have to use magisk and update it every week?
I left the Xiaomi 13 Ultra for this annoying mess more than 1 month ago. I would like to know if you have found a permanent solution yet.
Magisk won't be necessary, if you have the ROM from 03.12.2023. Then you can update the Xiaomi EU Module (APK).

Miui 14 stable installed on my Xioami 11 Lite 4G, 2 days of use, so far significant improvements in performance and battery

Dont know, i dont have any bank problems and i dont use contact payment

Maybe you didn't make me understand or maybe you're not well aware of what the purpose of these items below is.

"XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.20.apk"

"clear all data of the "Google Play" app and restart your device."

What does it mean to install module and clear Google Play?!

Maybe you didn't make me understand or maybe you're not well aware of what the purpose of these items below is.

"XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.20.apk"

"clear all data of the "Google Play" app and restart your device."

What does it mean to install module and clear Google Play?!
you asked about what the ROM update brings and i answered that.
its pretty self explanatory.
Download the APK and install it.
Go into Settings, Apps, Search Google Play Store and clear it and reboot phone

you asked about what the ROM update brings and i answered that.
its pretty self explanatory.
Download the APK and install it.
Go into Settings, Apps, Search Google Play Store and clear it and reboot phone
I understood this part of the rom..
But what is the purpose of installing the other item and cleaning Google Play store?!

I understood this part of the rom..
But what is the purpose of installing the other item and cleaning Google Play store?!
Since Safetynet gets replaced by Play Integrity API, you need pass specific "Integrity verdicts"
you can read it here, since Google is currently on a ban season for valid fingerprints it will get more frequent that you wont pass MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY
Which makes you unable to use Google Pay and certain Bank apps.
the Module is supposed to fix it.

Since Safetynet gets replaced by Play Integrity API, you need pass specific "Integrity verdicts"
you can read it here, since Google is currently on a ban season for valid fingerprints it will get more frequent that you wont pass MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY

'Cause I'm still with the. Well, I still have the problem in my bank app.

By the way, some information about this error To renew Mi Cloud account?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-07-01-05-56-461_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-07-01-05-56-461_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 274

The 20.12 app fingerprint is still going strong for now.
Google on vacation mode or the PIF magisk module not supplying a FP by default is helping in keeping it alive.