MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Anyone made it work with ISHTAR?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-05-17-18-30-336_krypton.tbsafetychecker-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-05-17-18-30-336_krypton.tbsafetychecker-edit.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 273
I just updated from14.0.25 (stable) to 14.0.28 (stable) and FCM is broken I think. I tested sending a message to myself in Slack, which is running in the background, and I was able to get the message just fine and I can see in the FCM diagnostic (*#*#426#*#*) that it's able to receive the Slack broadcasts. However, apps like Teams and MacroDroid that also rely on FCM aren't able to work. Teams can only show notifications when it's in foreground, not in background. This wasn't an issue on 14.0.25.

Other than that, PIF is working fine and even the McDonalds app is able to work.

Hello
Anyone can help me with "Paylib" application ?
when I try to download the app a message says " your phone is not compatible with this version
My phone mi 11t Pro
Thanks

She changed mobile carrier (not because of that) and she thinks it stopped after that.. but she's not completly sure

Will there be Hyper OS Stable ROM? came out today for the Redmi K50 Ultra/Xiaomi 12T Pro stable Chinese version

Is there any possibility to activate the "require device unlock for nfc" in the stable rom? There is no limit for google pay and someone that steals my xiaomi 12 device can pay without device unlock with no restrictions.

Is there any possibility to activate the "require device unlock for nfc" in the stable rom? There is no limit for google pay and someone that steals my xiaomi 12 device can pay without device unlock with no restrictions.

The phone must be unlocked at NFC payment.

Last edited:
Reactions: MonteXMat
Hello, I have a Mi 11 Ultra and after installing the latest ROM (14.0.13.0.TKACNXM), the LDAC codec does not work. Highest quality I get is AAC. Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance!

Hello, I have a Mi 11 Ultra and after installing the latest ROM (14.0.13.0.TKACNXM), the LDAC codec does not work. Highest quality I get is AAC. Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance!
Where are these settings? I can't find anything about sound codecs in my Mi 11 Ultra, I have the same Stable ROM 14.

Where are these settings? I can't find anything about sound codecs in my Mi 11 Ultra, I have the same Stable ROM 14.
First on the Bluetooth menu but then (After becoming a Developer) in Settings>Additional Settings>Developer Options there are a few options regarding Codecs, such as "Bluetooth Audio Codec, Bluetooth Audio Sample Rate, Bluetooth Audio Bits per sample, etc

Reactions: Franch
Please tell me where to download the firmware for Redmi Note 12T Pro (pearl), I saw that they say it’s paid, but I can’t find where to download it.

Anybody updated MI 11 venus to the latest 14.0.11 rom ? Can you share some feedback and what is the security patch date , 10x in advance

p.s: Updated , everything seems ok , sec patch is dec 23, inject app can be disabled, systeam apps that previously was popup for update in play store seems updated and not anymore show there ( till next update probably , this is google play store annoying issue )

Last edited:
Reactions: pvk01
Dear Experts
I've got the situation after re-flashing of 14.0.28.0 xiaomi.eu (03-12-23) on my 13 Pro NUWA (2210132C on the sticker). GPay still not working as it supposed...
At first, I've done the update via Fastboot, install the additional APK and.... nothing happens. It get even worse - some of the apps stop working properly, ckock widget disappears from main screen etc. So I decide to make a fastboot first installation with data format. After that all apps works fine, except GPay. As was advised HERE I've try to install separate apk manually and receive the error (cannot downgrade the version... or something like this)....
What I've done wrong? Or what I need to do else? Do I need also to register my device to Google https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/?
PS: TWRP is not installed...
Thanks a lot in advance

Dear Experts
I've got the situation after re-flashing of 14.0.28.0 xiaomi.eu (03-12-23) on my 13 Pro NUWA (2210132C on the sticker). GPay still not working as it supposed...
At first, I've done the update via Fastboot, install the additional APK and.... nothing happens. It get even worse - some of the apps stop working properly, ckock widget disappears from main screen etc. So I decide to make a fastboot first installation with data format. After that all apps works fine, except GPay. As was advised HERE I've try to install separate apk manually and receive the error (cannot downgrade the version... or something like this)....
What I've done wrong? Or what I need to do else? Do I need also to register my device to Google https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/?
PS: TWRP is not installed...
Thanks a lot in advance

You MUST download and install GPay Module, see post #1

Also, you can search on the Forum about