MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

johnlister

No need to delete cards or Wallet app data.
1) Just update XiaomiEUModule.apk and reboot your device.
2) If your device passes the BASIC and DEVICE integrity test, it doesn't matter what the "Wallet" app says. Payments should work.

Last edited:
Thanks both, I'll try that without deleting data - before wallet was saying payments couldn't be made so cleared cache and also all play store data, this removed my cards :(

Yes, but these models are not supported here on the xiaomi.eu forum.

Hello, please how do I fix, Can't install application from unofficial channels message?

I've tried installing package installer but it keeps saying that newer version of it is already installed on my device,
Please if there's a walk around or update that you guys would do to fix it, I'd appreciate

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-20-23-28-33-542_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-20-23-28-33-542_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 128
Hello, please how do I fix, Can't install application from unofficial channels message?

I've tried installing package installer but it keeps saying that newer version of it is already installed on my device,
Please if there's a walk around or update that you guys would do to fix it, I'd appreciate
You are not supposed to update system apps on xiaomi.eu ROM.

Yes, but these models are not supported here on the xiaomi.eu forum.

Thanks, I've found this post in the forum already. But I don't understand even yet. So is there anywhere a list which I can check on which device is actually supported (can be installed a cutom ROM on it) by Xiaomi.eu?

So if I would have a device with MediaTek SOC I have to support the developers to be able to download the relevant ROM meanwhile the SD ROMs here can be downloaded here for free?

The paid ROMs for MediaTek devices have the same characteristisc as the SD ROMs here? I mean those also cleaned from unnesessarry things and I can use the call recording function, etc?

But why though? Cos I see updates on file manager and I want to install it to check if it now supports dark mode
System apps are patched by xiaomi.eu. The apk you want to install isn't patched. System apps only get updates with new ROM releases.

Reactions: okoro
Stupid question...When can we expect stable HyperOS ??
That's for Xiaomi to decide. Xiaomi.eu works off Xiaomi cn ROM releases. Xiaomi releases a cn ROM, Xiaomi.eu modifies it and releases it. That's all.

HyperOS is now only available as a developer / alpha weekly ROM.

Stupid question...When can we expect stable HyperOS ??
Yeah, stupid question.
They are already available for some devices.

Yeah, stupid question.
They are already available for some devices.
Yeaa, for one...I didn´t see that , and for two...I could wrote for what device I am asking (Xiaomi 12 Pro). Stupid question by stupid me :-/
Anyway, thanks for the response, You´re the best as always :)

Gmail notifications have not been coming for a few days. When you enter the application, you see the new e-mails. There was no such problem before. Is there anyone who has experienced the same problem?
Redmi note 10 pro