MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Gmail notifications have not been coming for a few days. When you enter the application, you see the new e-mails. There was no such problem before. Is there anyone who has experienced the same problem?
Redmi note 10 pro
It happens sporadically. Go to the app's settings, toggle notifications on and off, sometimes it works.

Please fix these two applications, they are not updated and they always give an error with the play store (curtana device) And I also have the phone encrypted and I don't know how to remove it with this rom I have tried everything

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-23-09-17-23-919_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-23-09-17-23-919_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 315
  • Screenshot_2024-01-23-09-18-13-219_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-23-09-18-13-219_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 334
  • Screenshot_2024-01-23-09-18-45-850-edit_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-23-09-18-45-850-edit_com.android.vending.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
Please fix these two applications, they are not updated and they always give an error with the play store (curtana device) And I also have the phone encrypted and I don't know how to remove it with this rom I have tried everything
debloat ur device and its a better solution

And I also have the phone encrypted and I don't know how to remove it with this rom I have tried everything
I wonder, if you (and others who think similarly) would decrypt the phone, would you then cry 'why Xiaomi.eu injector doesn't work', ie, why you couldn't pass Play Integrity (with decrypted Data)

Reactions: Birraque
Few month ago, my Poco X3 NFC update miui 14 via TWRP Recovery. It work with some bugs and lag.
Today, i just reflash via fastboot. Amazing, it work smooth and everything great.
Recommend flash via FASTBOOT with hybrid rom.

hello for some reason cant download the rom rebuild via ota and i would like to update it via external download from sourceforge link and then flash it directly without wiping the data would it work ? thanks for advise

Blame Google for that.
Use stock ROM with no root, etc, and you would have no problem with Play Integrity (and banking apps). Once you unlock BL, install custom ROM (Xiaomi.eu is custom, not stock ROM), decrypt the Data and who knows what - there is nothing to blane Google but the user who did that

I mean, I also have Xiaomi.eu custom ROM, I have Magisk (mainly bcs things like Viper4Android, Screen2Auto over AndroidAuto, Secure unlock on the home and car BT and WiFi, etc), debloated phone, PIF nodule etc - but I don't blame Google, I know that it was my act and now my responsibility to do and apply all tricks necessary to pass Play Integrity and generally to hide 'root' from banking apps

One day when it wouldn't be possible anymore or I would not have time or will to read forums, to care about all new things I have to do/change to keep track with this cat and mice game, I would return to the stock ROM. No fear for now - being in the game for six or so years on various phones, ROMs, etc, still not tired about

And on the other side I would NEVER (anymore - I did on one phone in the past) decrypt Data (and storage) on my phones. For my own safety and the safety of my documents, photos, etc that I carry around with my phone

Hi,

is there any TRWP/Orangefox available for the garnet-Platform (Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G)?
A google-search won't bring any results, but maybe im searching wrong. All i get is a complete rom.

Congratulations, it's hard to make a more senseless and stupid comment than you did.

The ROM is declared as stable. Of course there can be bugs, but the declaration is clear and it was asked for such a ROM.
Less of a bug more of a major design floor, i doubt most users would want to switch to a "stable" rom when theyre rolling the dice on if pictures will even load, and if you want to downgrade to get rid of this because it was falsely called "stable" you have to enjoy a data wipe.
being harsh on purpose because what a dickhead response from that guy.

Less of a bug more of a major design floor, i doubt most users would want to switch to a "stable" rom when theyre rolling the dice on if pictures will even load, and if you want to downgrade to get rid of this because it was falsely called "stable" you have to enjoy a data wipe.
being harsh on purpose because what a dickhead response from that guy.
There are many applications to scroll photos, I fail to see why it is a "major design flaw" that should prevent to release a ROM people where crying for for weeks.

I have a RedmiNote 10 Pro 14.0.9.0 and I install the GooglePay-fix every time I see there's a new one
- Recently I have stopped receiving info about GooglePay-fix, when I check the version of my phone
- And even with the latest (15.01.24) GooglePay-fix, installed, forced stop and cleared data of GoogleWallet and GooglePlay, rebooted, I can't pay, it says my phone doesn't comply
Any help

I can confirm not receiving updates Google play fix notifications since previous fix on Redmi note 10 pro.
Have to check here and apply fix manually.
Google Pay works though.

Good afternoon I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro phone and firmware Joyeuse 14.0.3.0 and I noticed a bug in the keyboard, when on Facebook you write in the line “happy birthday to your friends”, different text is delivered and flashes. Please change to a newer keyboard, I tried it before on the Indonesian stock, but this bug is not there, and then please change the browser to a new version, because it is impossible to update in the play market, and a new license verification file. Thank you

Greetings to all.
I have the Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE, (xiaomi.eu).
I live in Spain, what Rom would I have to install to then block the bootloader?
Thank you very much in advance.

Hello guys, I have Mi 12X, downloaded the latest Stable rom (2023-12-04), but i still have problem with GPay. It says "phone doesn't meet the security standards for contactless payments". Of course i cleaned the cash and checked module.apk 20.12 but problem with GPay didn't go. Please help me.

don't spam

Reactions: darki
don't spam
Sorry, I just thought that I posted question in old theme where is noone there right now. You really helped me to solve the problem. Thank you one more time!