MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Sorry, I am on latest stable for mi 12. My Google play system update is still showing 01/05/23. When try to update still the same. I can remember that it should update to 01/11/33 if IAM correct. Is there any way I can get it fixed. Thanks

Hi everyone!
Can somebody tell me how can I get back the "Press and hold button" -settings in the Camera-App, back??
I'd like to hold the button to focus and shot when release....

Hello,

I noticed a battery drain on the new rom update for redmi note 11:

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote11_V14.0.6.0.TGKMIXM_v14-13.zip

since I installed this rom my battery goes a lot quicker

What can I do?

Hi there, im new here, can someone help me? I've flashed the stable rom on my Redmi Note 13 Pro(garnet) but i really want to update it using TWRP, but i cant find one for my model...
Hi,

is there any TRWP/Orangefox available for the garnet-Platform (Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G)?
A google-search won't bring any results, but maybe im searching wrong. All i get is a complete rom.

Reactions: nerdy
Hi guys, can I install a ROM designed for Redmi Note 12 (Global 4G) on a Redmi Note 12 5G? I'd like to buy a Redmi Note 12 5G and that would be good if I can use it with a xiaomi.eu global ROM.

I don't know what you are talking about. Xiaomi.eu ROMs are Chinese based, Global is used only when there is no Chinese ROM for the given device.
For you as a user, it is irrelevant whether the xiaomi.eu ROM is built on a Chinese or Global basis. There is no difference for you.

Reactions: szabocsaba
Thanks! And why is that there is no Global ROM for a given device let's say Redmi Note 12 5G? I can see only China ROM for several devices. And what is the difference between China and Global ROM? I would use in EU, Hungary.
This is Xiaomi eu forum Be aware that Xiaomi.eu is CUSTOM, not the stock/official ROM, and Xiaomi.eu IS NOT the official EEA ROM

So address your questions about Global (and generally official, like EEA, CN, Russia, India) ROMs somewhere else, you will not get the answers here, specially not from the Xiaomi side - this is not Xiaomi support forum for the official ROMs

And generally (about this or other custom ROMs or official ROMs), do not even think of flashing a ROM for model A to model B (unless you are sure that they have the same hardware amd that Xiaomi uses the same codename for both models)

Eg, browse for:
gsmarena Redmi Note 12 4G vs Redmi Note 12 5G

and study the differences, like different chipsets, OSes, etc. You will see why you shouldn't flash a ROM for A to B (unless you plan to brick the phone)

For Xiaomi codenames look at:

Sometimes models for different markets share the same codename and hardware and only then you can flash a ROM for one to another.
On the first page, post #1 in this thread you will see which codenames are supported (for Stable MIUI 14 - this thread is about) and which ROM filename has to be flashed for the particular codename

Last edited:
please rebuild the latest build for marble V14.0.27.0.TMRCNXM, this is the last version before going to hyperos and theres so many bug in the last version for a13 example cloud syncing and momo detector
I ask you please, in case there are those who do and prefer miui14 then the last version for miui14 marble please fix it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
I'm current using the latest stable ROM 14.0.8.0 on my POCO F3. Getting "Threat Found" error on a local banking app (BPI) after the latest update on their app. I'm sure my phone is not rooted and dev options are off. Is there any fix for it?

Hi, I want to install the Xiaomi.eu ROM (MIUI 14 or HyperOS) on my Poco F5. I've read a lot about it, and some people suggest flashing a new firmware, while others don't mention anything. I couldn't find this step in the guide. Can someone help? (I currently use the stock ROM and firmware, and I am researching because this Saturday, I'll be able to unlock my bootloader.)

I'm current using the latest stable ROM 14.0.8.0 on my POCO F3. Getting "Threat Found" error on a local banking app (BPI) after the latest update on their app. I'm sure my phone is not rooted and dev options are off. Is there any fix for it?
You can check if you have installed the latest rebuild of the ROM, and the latest Xiaomi.eu GPay app. If you already did, I don't think there is an easy solution.

Hi, I want to install the Xiaomi.eu ROM (MIUI 14 or HyperOS) on my Poco F5. I've read a lot about it, and some people suggest flashing a new firmware, while others don't mention anything. I couldn't find this step in the guide. Can someone help? (I currently use the stock ROM and firmware, and I am researching because this Saturday, I'll be able to unlock my bootloader.)
Nothing like that, don't install any firmware. Follow procedures.

Nothing like that, don't install any firmware. Follow procedures.
Thanks for the reply. Another question: If I install MIUI and later decide to update to the HyperOS ROM, do I need to flash any firmware as well?

theres so many bug ... and momo detector
Momo detector?

* Unlocked Bootloader - yours is unlocked, isn't it
Btw, Momo detects that directly, hence Injector or Magisk PIF module do not help here

* Developer options - disable if it bothers you (but I rather keep Developer options and USB debugging - never know when I will need, and I don't pay attention to whatever Momo 'complains')

* Restrictions on Non SDK interfaces not working - (unfortunately I have long ago switched to Xiaomi.eu on my Xiaomi phones, hence cannot retest on the stock/official MIUI).
See what it is about:

* If it reports TWRP, remove TWRP folder from Internal memory (or rename it to TWRP bak?)

In addition to the first three as above, my Momo (on Lisa, not Marble) only reports Magisk - but yes, I do have Magisk

Zygote injection - result of applying LSPosed modules like HMA, Bootloader Spoofer and so to Magisk, hence that has also nothing to do with the ROM

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-01-23-04-13-522_io.github.vvb2060.mahoshojo-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-01-23-04-13-522_io.github.vvb2060.mahoshojo-edit.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I have seen a new firmware update in my mi 11 ultra
V14.0.13.0 TKACNXM is it ok to download it ???or i will have gpay problems???thanks in advance

please rebuild the latest build for marble V14.0.27.0.TMRCNXM, this is the last version before going to hyperos and theres so many bug in the last version for a13 example cloud syncing and momo detector
I ask you please, in case there are those who do and prefer miui14 then the last version for miui14 marble please fix it.
I also prefer many things, but many things in life don't end up being as you prefer.

* Restrictions on Non SDK interfaces not working - that's probably from the Xiaomi ROM base (unfortunately I have long ago switched to Xiaomi.eu on my Xiaomi phones, hence couldn't retest on the stock/official MIUI).
Nah, we just needed to update our tools to keep the restrictions on non-SDK interfaces.

Good time of day.
After updating the firmware xiaomi.eu for sweet_k6a (when the module mechanism for replacing fingerprints and passing Play Integrity was introduced), the Swoo payment application stopped working.
I'm inclined to think that the fact is that the application detects that the bootloader is unlocked, since, for example, the Momo application reports this.
I will clarify that at the moment when the firmware xiaomi.eu all patches for passing Play Integrity were completely removed, the application worked properly (and before that, too), despite the fact that Play Integrity was held only at the Basic level
Upd.: I have no Magisk or KSU installed

Can you tell me what to do? I am ready to help solve the problem and try all possible solutions and test firmware builds (but not return a stock ROM with a bootloader lock)

Upd.: Key Attestation results:
1) Xiaomi eu is CUSTOM, not stock ROM.
Locked Bootloader does not allow flashing anything (except updating the stock ROM)

Hence, for whatever custom ROM (or custom Recovery, custom Kernel, or KSU or Magisk), you must unlock Bootloader

And then Momo and Key Attestation app will detect that BL is unlocked

And Injector or Magisk PIF nodule will not help bcs they trick the Play Integrity (and the deprecated SafetyNet) completely the other way. Momo and Key Attestation app, both from the same Chines group of Magisk Alpha, LSPosed and Shamiko developers, check if the Bootloader is locked completely a different way, hence the spoofs applied by injector or PIF module will never 'help' for Momo

If you don't like troubles with unlocked Bootloader, go must back to stock ROM and lock the Bootloader

2) If I understood you correctly, you say that your particular app works when you remove Injector

But when you remove Injector, your Bootloader nevertheless remains unlocked (and Momo will report it), hence unllocked BL cannot be the cause for problems with that app (btw, afaik, there are ONLY FEW apps, eg Uber driver for whom it has been proved that they really look for the unlocked BL, something like how Momo does - for all others there is one or another way - like special Magisk modules, special Magisk forks, KSU with some modules and so, that will trick them to work, while Momo will still 'complain' about the unlocked BL)

There are instructions how to disable Injector and to use then Magisk PIF module or one if its several forks - you can try if that could help you

(Writing this from Lisa with Xiaomi.eu Stable 14, with disabled Injector, with Magisk and PI Fork module, with Viper4Android, CustoMIUIZer14, etc, and I don't give a :) for Momo and its detections, because the Wallet and all my 'banking' apps I need work excellent for me, 24/7)

But no guarantee that your Swoo app will work - the only 'safe' platform will be stock ROM and relocked BL

Last edited:
You can check if you have installed the latest rebuild of the ROM, and the latest Xiaomi.eu GPay app. If you already did, I don't think there is an easy solution.
Latest rebuild? What does it mean? My MIUI by xiaomi.eu version is 14.0.8.0 TKHCNXM Stable.

Latest rebuild? What does it mean? My MIUI by xiaomi.eu version is 14.0.8.0 TKHCNXM Stable.
Simply go to the post #1, open Repo with the ROMs and check do you have the latest for your device - per device, ROM name and date (it could be that the ROM with the same version, hence the same name has been updated, hence check the date against when you remember you have installed/updated the last time).
If not, download the latest and upgrade. Then install the latest Injector app

If you open My Device, MIUI version, Check for updates it should also show (and offer to Download), but if the access to the server blocked it won't work - so better check manually as above

Reactions: CZ.Kostra
Hi guys, good day,

i am currently running my mi 12 ultra on 14.0.15 but it says that a new update is available update is OS1.0.4 but been trying to download it for a few days the updater always crashes, also checking our download link this update is not yet available, just wanted to make sure that everyone is getting the same issues, or does this mean i need to shift to the hyper os weekly roms

Thanks in advance!!