MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I keep seeing the OS 1.0.2 update on my Poco F5 codename MARBLE on my updater. But the file is not on the sourceforge link, is it still not finished?

Hello guys how's going?
Currently I'm running Xiaomi.EU 13.0.12 (V13.0.12.0.SKACNXM Stable) on my MI 11 Ultra. What would be the correct procedure to upgrade to MIUI 14? Do I need to install TWRP?! Format DATA? Can I install directly using FASTBOOT?
My device bootloader is unlocked.

Thanks a lot
Aramys

Last edited:
Hello. I have a very weird problem. Sometimes Google play service starts randomly to play in Taskbar : HBO MAX : pers kvby. I don't have the HBO TV app installed and nothing like that. Is this a virus or what is is, if I force stop Google play services it starts again in a few moments, this happens to anyone and has any idea of what it is? I will post a screenshot. And another problem : do you have 2 of Google play services installed in phone? Like the dual space for Google play? I have 2 Google play and idk why.
Xiaomi 13, miui 14 latest stable 14.0.31

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-03-18-53-01-135_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-03-18-53-01-135_com.miui.home.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_2024-02-03-18-59-46-153_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-03-18-59-46-153_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 130
Hello everyone,

I reverted to the original firmware when the problems with Google and Gpay started a few months ago, and I want to revert to the EU version

I saw that it was necessary to flash an additional module...

personally I don't use Gpay but I would like to know if the banking applications work in simple use (account consultation, transfer etc.)

thank you in advance for your return.

Ps: I have a Poco F4, and sorry for my bad English ^^

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I reverted to the original firmware when the problems with Google and Gpay started a few months ago, and I want to revert to the EU version

I saw that it was necessary to flash an additional module...

personally I don't use Gpay but I would like to know if the banking applications work in simple use (account consultation, transfer etc.)

thank you in advance for your return.

Ps: I have a Poco F4, and sorry for my bad English ^^
its just apk you install , yes banking apps are now working for me

its just apk you install , yes banking apps are now working for me
so I have to install the apk even if I simply want to use the banking application to consult my account?
sorry if I misunderstood.
And thank you for your first quick response.

Edit. After reverting from munch 14.0.9 to 14.0.7, the problems are resolved

Last edited:
so I have to install the apk even if I simply want to use the banking application to consult my account?
Installing the APK is for GPay I think, but my banking is also working. It's no hassle to install it though.

Installing the APK is for GPay I think, but my banking is also working. It's no hassle to install it though.
No doubt regarding the ease of installing the apk.
I'm just trying to avoid this relatively quick manipulation ^^
Thanks again for the replies.
I will surely get started with the installation today thanks to your answers

Who knows for your particular 'banking app'

Wallet (GPay) is one thing - that is one so glw app, from Google and it only requires Google's PlayIntegrity to pass (Device and Basix), and Xiaomi.eu Injector will make it to work

Banking apps are from different banks, different developers, different sequurity requirements, etc. Each can work differently. They do other detectors than just testing Play Integrity

There is no 100% sure answer for your question. If you want to know, specify the app and wait if somebody using the same app can tell you

Most likely it shall work. You don't have Magisk, etc, and if it worked previously with the built-in spoofs for PlayIntegrity. You will have to test

Last edited:
play integrity is not working in my poco F5, I already installed the XiaomiEUModule_2024.01.15.apk. Someone can help me? I can not use my bank app.

Redmi Note 12 Pro (4G) = codename SWEET_K6A
HyperOS ROM from xiaomi.eu has not been released for this device yet
You can check it in this thread.

Redmi Note 12 Pro (4G) = codename SWEET_K6A
HyperOS ROM from xiaomi.eu has not been released for this device yet
You can check it in this thread.
We don't plan to support Android 13 based HyperOS at this point. Not worth anyone's time.

Hi guys,

I installed it on my POCO X3-PRO, but I have a serious problem:

The turning on dual apps, causes random app crashes and as showing the boot logo while the phone is still running, continuous bootloop making it unusable. First time this happened to me 2 days ago was shortly after creating a telegram "dual app", and in order to have a phone workly again I had to format data, restart and reconfigure again my phone (Wipe cache and dalvik doesn't solve)! Neither reflash the entire rom to my phone (whitout format) in order to fix it has been usefull. I tried it again and this time when I went on "dual apps" and tried to clone Whatsapp, I have seen a message about cloning some app about google, and immediately after the boot logo appeared and I had to force restart the phone. If I don't clone any apps the smartphone work perfectly!

Can anyone help me or tell me if this is a known problem?