MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello, what's difference between xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V14.0.4.0.SJWMIXM_v14-12.zip and xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V14.0.3.0.SJZMIXM_v14-12. ?

The difference is that they are intended for different devices.
Redmi Note 9 Pro (India)/Redmi Note 9S = CURTANA (SJWMIXM)
Redmi Note 9 Pro = JOYEUSE (SJZMIXM)

ROM cannot be swapped.
Bez názvu.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JB23232
We don't plan to support Android 13 based HyperOS at this point. Not worth anyone's time.
Are you willing to explain to us why it is so?

And if that is a final decision, could you please make it more visible (i.e. an announcement or just a note on the first post of this thread) so people like me with devices like alioth can know about it and plan what to do with their devices accordingly?

I am not criticizing your work, I am just curious and would like to know the reasons behind this choice

Reactions: Jacometto
Are you willing to explain to us why it is so?

And if that is a final decision, could you please make it more visible (i.e. an announcement or just a note on the first post of this thread) so people like me with devices like alioth can know about it and plan what to do with their devices accordingly?

I am not criticizing your work, I am just curious and would like to know the reasons behind this choice

Because the patches aren't going to write themselves, and I don't feel like wasting my time to support a few old devices.
Instead of asking me questions, better ask Xiaomi why they didn't update those few devices to Android 14 like the rest.

Because the patches aren't going to write themselves, and I don't feel like wasting my time to support a few old devices.
Instead of asking me questions, better ask Xiaomi why they didn't update those few devices to Android 14 like the rest.
Probably because of the same reason to be honest, some sites claim it will get HyperOS but no Android 14 on the global ROM, not sure if im willing to format my device to go back to the stock ROM if the update becomes real for the global ROM.

good point ! thank god we have Ghost OS A14 rom and CRDROID A14 based roms

Last edited:
And we are also saying about stable ROM, not the weekly one.
As a huge fan of Xiaomi.eu I am very disappointed not to have a custom upgrade of HyperOS (Android 13) for the Poco F3 (Alioth).
The F3 .EU's community is very large and I'm surprised by the Team decision.
Fortunately, there are many MIUI, Pixel and AOSP options on XDA for our device. Installing the HyperOS (CN) version is also an option.

As a huge fan of Xiaomi.eu I am very disappointed not to have a custom upgrade of HyperOS (Android 13) for the Poco F3 (Alioth).
Um, OK? Can't make everybody happy, there's always someone who's going to be disappointed by something.

The F3 .EU's community is very large and I'm surprised by the Team decision.
The F3 .EU community is not keeping any of us well-fed, now does it?
You're surprised that we have more productive things to do with our lives than to try to write patches for a HyperOS variant (Android 13-based) that none of us is able to test? What's the surprise exactly?

Is anyone having problem with syncing the Notes app ? My Munch says that "Sync was interrupted. Try again." but I cant fix it somehow. Any hints ?

Hello! Why was the Poco x6 5g firmware based on the Chinese version of the firmware? Should we wait for the global firmware for the x6?

All xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on CN ROMs. Only if the CN does not exist will it be used as an emergency basis for the Global ROM.

Reactions: JiaiJ
All xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on CN ROMs. Only if the CN does not exist will it be used as an emergency basis for the Global ROM.
Well thank you! The communication modem is also used from the Chinese version of the firmware? I read on other forums that there are problems with communication and mobile Internet!

Hello, I'm using Redmi Note 11T pro, which have xiaomi eu 13.0.14 (stable) installed, which I have installed like year+ ago

As far as I know the xiaomi eu doesn't support mediatek for free, so... Wtf? And which image I should use to upgrade to 14 stable?

Hello, I'm using Redmi Note 11T pro, which have xiaomi eu 13.0.14 (stable) installed, which I have installed like year+ ago

As far as I know the xiaomi eu doesn't support mediatek for free, so... Wtf? And which image I should use to upgrade to 14 stable?
You need to install the image from Patreon.
The Xiaomi.eu team made a post about why there are no more freely available Stable ROMs.