MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

@Jor_BU The previous MIUI 14 versions are no longer available (if only because they were not compatible with the GPay module, and the team had to re-release the MIUI14 ROM for all models multiple times in November and December).

You can downgrade, but a clean install is recommended.

On Marble (Poco F5) I have no notification icons in AOD, if I am using a custom background.
Is that a known bug?

These apps are never updated, does this happen to anyone else?
View attachment 52228
Xiaomi apps are not supposed to be manually updated on Xiaomi.eu's ROM. So it's an expected behavior when a newer version is available in the Google Play Store and I understand the reason.
But once MIUI14 development ended in the Xiaomi's side, a exceptional exception can be done to workaround it.
You have three ways to go:

1) Live with it!
2) If you have already rooted then use the HMA (LSPosed Module) can hide these apps from Google Play Store.
3) Get the latest apps versions .APK extracted from a newer Xiaomi.eu's ROM (any model) and just update yours. I did it on Poco F3 (Alioth), Stable MIUI14.0.8.0 and everything is running flawlessly again.

Cleaner 671.1.240125.release
Mi Music 9.00.3.032817i
Mi Video 2024030403(MiVideo-GP)
Mi Browser => I don't use it so just disabled

@Jor_BU The previous MIUI 14 versions are no longer available (if only because they were not compatible with the GPay module, and the team had to re-release the MIUI14 ROM for all models multiple times in November and December).

You can downgrade, but a clean install is recommended.
Hi. Thx for the info. So, I should downgrade to the latest MIUI 13 version available right?. And there is a risk to lose all the data if I just update over my actual MIUI 14 (not clean install). Got it, thx.

@Jor_BU You can downgrade to MIUI 13 if you want, but I would say the data loss is pretty much guaranteed, going back a full version of MIUI and Android.

Also keep in mind the GPay module doesn't work on old ROMs either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birraque
Hey guys,

I've recently installed MIUI 14 on my Poco F5 Pro and noticed that per-contact notifications in Quik don't work as they should. I've described the issue on Quik's Github (https://github.com/octoshrimpy/quik/issues/96) and I'm currently working on it on my side, hoping to find a workaround, or at least pinpoint the issue in the app.

It peaked my interested, though, that the Fossify Messages app that has it's own code for notifications exhibits the very same behavior. Other apps, such as Tasks.org, work with notification channels just fine.

Is somebody here who uses per-contact notifications in QKSMS or its forks (Quik, Partisan-SMS) successfully on Xiaomi.eu MIUI 14? It would be awesome if somebody could try an official MIUI 14 release (Chinese or Global) with the apps and share the feedback if they work as intended.

I seem to belong to a minority on the internet, but per-contact notifications is an important feature to me. It surprises me how little it's supported in official messaging apps.

Xiaomi apps are not supposed to be manually updated on Xiaomi.eu's ROM. So it's an expected behavior when a newer version is available in the Google Play Store and I understand the reason.
But once MIUI14 development ended in the Xiaomi's side, a exceptional exception can be done to workaround it.

1) Live with it!
2) If you have already rooted then use the HMA (LSPosed Module) can hide these apps from Google Play Store.
3) Get the latest apps versions .APK extracted from a newer Xiaomi.eu's ROM (any model) and just update yours. I did it on Poco F3 (Alioth), Stable MIUI14.0.8.0 and everything is running flawlessly again.

Mi Music 9.00.3.032817i
Btw, HMA works for you with Playstore?
Two+ years ago I used HMA for that but since I think HMA v3 update it started to crash if it was in the HMA App manage list

I use another UpdateLocker, also an LSPosed module

Reactions: Birraque
Btw, HMA works for you with Playstore?
Two+ years ago I used HMA for that but since I think HMA v3 update it started to crash if it was in the HMA App manage list

I use another UpdateLocker, also an LSPosed module
Hi Zgfg12,
I saw a few issue reports in XDA when HMA installed on Pixel or Samsung devices. But with my Poco F3 (alioth), MIUI14.0.8.0 Stable it's working smooth like butter.
I keep with Kitsune, LSPosed, HMA and Play Integrity Fork and nothing to complain.
My 'Hide My Applist' has two templates (blacklist) and one is specifically for Google Play Store. None LSPosed modules or even Spotify Mod, YT Revanced or even Mi Music, Mi Vídeo, Cleaner and Mi Browser updates can be detected by the system.
It's simple to uses when compared with other modules like 'zygisk-detach' by j-hc at least for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-13-10-32-26-410_com.android.shell.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-13-10-32-26-410_com.android.shell.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_2024-04-13-10-32-51-575_si.icqxrmkn.s.xrh.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-13-10-32-51-575_si.icqxrmkn.s.xrh.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_2024-04-13-10-33-24-388_com.tsng.hidemyapplist.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-13-10-33-24-388_com.tsng.hidemyapplist.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_2024-04-13-10-33-47-455_com.tsng.hidemyapplist.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-13-10-33-47-455_com.tsng.hidemyapplist.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: Jacometto
Hi, I just get my daughter's POCO X3 NFC, format everything and flashed xiaomi.eu stable Miui-14

The question is Will be there more updates? I noticed that this rom is from last December

Thank you in advance

1) Live with it!

Mi Music 9.00.3.032817i
Hello

Could you please tell me how to extract apk from rom?

Hi Zgfg12,
I saw a few issue reports in XDA when HMA installed on Pixel or Samsung devices. But with my Poco F3 (alioth), MIUI14.0.8.0 Stable it's working smooth like butter.
I keep with Kitsune, LSPosed, HMA and Play Integrity Fork and nothing to complain.
My 'Hide My Applist' has two templates (blacklist) and one is specifically for Google Play Store. None LSPosed modules or even Spotify Mod, YT Revanced or even Mi Music, Mi Vídeo, Cleaner and Mi Browser updates can be detected by the system.
It's simple to uses when compared with other modules like 'zygisk-detach' by j-hc at least for me.
Hi. At first, I used HMA for detaching apps from Google Play but at some point, maybe two years or less ago, I think when HMA upgraded to v3, Playstore was no more opening. It started to force-close, just when I enabled Hide for Playstore in HMA

Then I switched to UpdateLocker for detaching apps from Playstore and continued to use HMA generally for hiding Magisk app, UpdateLocker, HMA itself, etc from detectors, grom Outlook and Teams, etc

Btw, I just tested again now, I enabled Hide in HMA (v3.2-410) for Playstore (I did not continue with assigning which apps to detach) and Playstore splash screen now stays forever for me when I try to open the Playstore

I'll continue to use UpdateLocker for detaching - I never had a problem with and it's also straightforward for setting-up

Xiaomi.eu 14 Stable, Magisk Canary, Zygisk-LSPosed on my side

But good if detaching by HMA works for you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-14-17-37-57-824_ru.mike.updatelocker.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-14-17-37-57-824_ru.mike.updatelocker.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_2024-04-14-17-46-34-769_com.android.shell.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-14-17-46-34-769_com.android.shell.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 54
Hello, I have the stable version of MIUI.eu 14.0.9.0 installed on my POCO F4 (Munch), from the updater I get that I already have the update to HyperOs 1.0.1.0 (Stable Too), the problem is that it won't let me download the zip from the updater from the cell phone, can I download it from the page and update the same? I see that they have exactly the same name, do I run the risk of losing my data if I do it with the zip from the PC?

Hello, I have the stable version of MIUI.eu 14.0.9.0 installed on my POCO F4 (Munch), from the updater I get that I already have the update to HyperOs 1.0.1.0 (Stable Too), the problem is that it won't let me download the zip from the updater from the cell phone, can I download it from the page and update the same? I see that they have exactly the same name, do I run the risk of losing my data if I do it with the zip from the PC?
You can download it from the page. And then if you have a custome recovery like twrp or orange fox you can use it to flash or you can also update via updater just select the rom that you have downloaded from the page.
You dont have to wipe data since you're going to upgrade from miui 14 to hyper OS.
Just make a back up and same it your external memory card just incase

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-15-06-04-29-993_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-15-06-04-29-993_com.brave.browser.jpg
    641 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Hey guys,

I've recently installed MIUI 14 on my Poco F5 Pro and noticed that per-contact notifications in Quik don't work as they should. I've described the issue on Quik's Github (https://github.com/octoshrimpy/quik/issues/96) and I'm currently working on it on my side, hoping to find a workaround, or at least pinpoint the issue in the app.

It peaked my interested, though, that the Fossify Messages app that has it's own code for notifications exhibits the very same behavior. Other apps, such as Tasks.org, work with notification channels just fine.

Is somebody here who uses per-contact notifications in QKSMS or its forks (Quik, Partisan-SMS) successfully on Xiaomi.eu MIUI 14? It would be awesome if somebody could try an official MIUI 14 release (Chinese or Global) with the apps and share the feedback if they work as intended.

I seem to belong to a minority on the internet, but per-contact notifications is an important feature to me. It surprises me how little it's supported in official messaging apps.
I don't mean to bump an issue, but is someone using Quik or Fossify Messages with custom per-contact ringtones, please?

Hi Good evening everyone, i am very new to the Xiaomi Eu forum although I have used the rom on a few devices, i apologize in advance to the mods if I flout any rule in this post, consider it a newbie error.

I have a Redmi Note 10 pro running the miui 14 EU rom ( which I am having a bit of trouble with ) due to my experience on the 10 Pro after three boot loop cycles.

question 1

Bootloop Issues: i first faced boot loop issues on my Note 10 Pro after my device's battery died on me during gaming while charging i tried to put it on and it went into a boot loop cycle, i factory reset via the Orange fox recovery , the second time was after i updated all my apps on play store and restarted again, the last one broke me was three days ago, i simply downloaded the filters on the camera and restarted and here i am now, with a factory reset device again

i am tired because i have to go through the entire setup process so i just abandoned it on my desk, hoping soon the team might have a HyperOS rom for the note 10 pro and maybe i will have the enthusiasm to go again.

please help me

question 2

the format data issue: during my attempt to install eu rom on my Note 10 pro, i faced an issue where my internal storage refused to show after formatting data using TWRP and finally Orangefox recoveries, once I formatted data and decrypted, i would be unable to access it, it caused me days of headache and different issues plus the videos on youtube was very unhelpful in solving this. i ended up somehow by luck installing the EU rom on my Note 10 pro but bootloop issues.

so can someone give me clear step-by-step instructions on how to avoid the format data issue with Twrp or orangefox and properly install the rom, as this would give me the confidence to install the hyperOS rom on my mi 11 ultra?

question 3

The Fastboot Process: at the beginning of this thread, the fastboot instructions were a bit vague to me, just like my previous request, can someone also provide me with a step-by-step process to install via fastboot

i appreciate you mods and the community for the amazing work you do, please forgive me if I broke a rule .

The ROM was released almost two months ago.
As I said - Sorry if I missed - and so I did