Release MIUI 2.4.20 ROMS [ICS] & [GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really confused on how to see what version I even have and where to download the newest version, can someone help?
Click on ROM tab top of site. New version is 2.4.20, to check your version:

Open Settings > Full Settings > About Phone

I'm really confused on how to see what version I even have and where to download the newest version, can someone help?

The "MIUIStats" app, or "Settings -> About Phone" can tell you your current version.

To download the newest version, go to the first post in this topic and locate your phone. Download. Move to SD Card. Reboot to recovery. Flash. Reboot.

Sgs2 2.4.20 working perfectly for me :) . Noticed that the browser UI has changed as well but couldn't find anything about that on the Change log.

Sometimes you get lucky. Today it appear to be the turn of the Galaxy SII i9100.

Been playing for about 1 hour and ZERO bugs thus far.

Thanks a million.

Sometimes you get lucky. Today it appear to be the turn of the Galaxy SII i9100.

Been playing for about 1 hour and ZERO bugs thus far.

Thanks a million.
Are you sure about that O_O? have you check the clock app?

Optimise Google apps, remove from system partition and allow for download from SuperMarket

Do we need to full wipe for this to take effect?

Optimise Google apps, remove from system partition and allow for download from SuperMarket

Do we need to full wipe for this to take effect?
no you dont have too.. the file system will be formated and the new update wont install gapps on /system CMIW ;)

I didn't full wipe and flashed the rom. When I go in system/apps, I see gmail.apk, maps.apk, and all the other google apps
Is this how it's suppose to be?

I didn't full wipe and flashed the rom. When I go in system/apps, I see gmail.apk, maps.apk, and all the other google apps
Is this how it's suppose to be?
Jeez... Mark is just adding gapps - thats all. Full wipe has nothing to do with that.

Hm. Mark, your SGS2 build has framework-miui-res.apk in /system/app ;)

SGS2: clock bugs as said above, phone reboots when sending SMS, themes still bugged, phone is slow and battery drain is high.

Status
Not open for further replies.