Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This weeks recommended changes:
  1. Support for setting Caller ID in contacts
  2. NEW - Backup app supports automatic local backup (See Settings menu for details)
  3. NEW - File Explorer support for Searching files
  4. Browser - Search and Address bar split in two to make it more convenient to switch default search engine
Full list of changes will be published on Friday.

If you downloaded 2.5.11 from our site and want to OTA this week you will need to do the following:

Step 1. Open Updater
Step 2. Press the menu button
Step 3. Select the option: Check update settings
Step 4. Ensure that "Update to Monthly build only" is OFF

i dont see that option on my MIUI 2.3.9 and question what is MIUI Account helping me?

The official ICS downloads for 2.5.11 where posted HERE I don't think I9000 is part of it.
I'm not staff on the forum so you should check the specific forum for your phone HERE and H e R e is a download link for the latest version, but I don't think it has the OTA app or any other of the latest MIUI changes.

Don't get me wrong but searching is a good habit. If I could find this (and I didn't have to) you can too.
Have a nice day and use the 'like' button if I helped you.

Reactions: MarkHUK
If it was mi-one i pushed 2.5.16 to MI-ONE users today.

Hm, i haven't see any updates in OTA - you already have the latest version installed. 2.5.11 - weekly build, what i do wrong?

Hm, i haven't see any updates in OTA - you already have the latest version installed. 2.5.11 - weekly build, what i do wrong?
Nothing wrong, just wait for tomorrow :) did you perform the steps in the main post above within your update app?

Did you even read what has been written a few posts back!? The 2.5.16 update is for MI-one only. ;)

This weeks recommended changes:
  1. be published on Friday.

If you downloaded 2.5.11 from our site and want to OTA this week you will need to do the following:

Step 1. Open Updater
    Step 2. Press the menu button
    Step 3. Select the option: Check update settings
    Step 4. Ensure that "Update to Monthly build only" is OFF

1. I don't have the Updater app on my phone...

[Sent from my HTC Inspire via Tapatalk using Swiftkey 3 Beta. Pardon errors.]

Status
Not open for further replies.