MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 2.12.28/29 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have installed the rom 2.12.28 for Xiaomi mi2 downloaded from this site for flash pack Multilinguage I just have to rename the file upload.zip and flash from recovery? I'm interested in the Italian language, not by problems with text messages or for screen rotation? thank you very much

Doesn't work only for i9100...? Or all ICS devices..?
if Acid is using control panel's 4way reboot code then i didnt see that code. hence there is no 4way reboot on GT-I9100.
i didnt see the other ICS roms yet and i cannot test them...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

4way reboot works fine on my SGS2 with multi..

uploadfromtaptalk1357108231326.jpg

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

4way reboot works fine on my SGS2 with multi..

View attachment 5032

are you sure using multilang?
based on the screenshot, the clock is centered and i didnt release control panel for multilang yet. so i think you are still using english rom only.
one more thing, i dont think miuiandroid is using term 'quick' for the hot reboot. am i right? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I have flashed this on my MI-2, some parts are german now, but most parts, almost complete menu for example, are still in english. Other languages than german are working..

Hello I wanted to say thank you for the pack languag French which I have to install on the Rom miuiandroid_endeavoru_jb-2.12.28

Htc one x

Bravo thank you again;)

Reactions: cat_baxter
I'm using the multi on the rom.. and use your CP on top of that.. ;)

arybuby7.jpg

I'm using the multi on the rom.. and use your CP on top of that.. ;)

ok, that explains why you have 4way reboot after using multilang rom, because the 'multilang' framework files are replaced with the 'english only' framework files by flashing control panel for 'english only' rom. so basically you have a mix multilang and english rom.

the topic that we were talked about is the 4way reboot in 'multilang' rom. it means, without flashing anything afterward.

@ingbrzy, Acid:
I can confirm that 4way reboot is missing on GT-i9100 based on maguro 4way reboot code. I'll let you know if the 4way reboot is also missing on another devices...

Reactions: ingbrzy
@ingbrzy, Acid:
I can confirm that 4way reboot is missing on GT-i9100 based on maguro 4way reboot code. I'll let you know if the 4way reboot is also missing on another devices...
Thanks a lot..!

Hello, im using Desire HD and have strange problems.
I recently tried few ROMs - recent JellyMIUI, some older versions of miuiandroid ROMs, and finally this version 2.12.29 from miuiandroid. I have problem with SMS app. Before i flashed v 2.12.29 I have done factory reset, wipe cache and wipe dalvik in CWM. Then I flashed v 2.12.29 only, no lang pack. Then I rebooted. I dont have SMS app after first boot, or after any reboot. Im doing something wrong?

Also, I have problem with wifi. Randomly dops connection. Wifi icon stays at full signal, but every app that using internet reports connection lost. After while, it works again, but randomly after another while, drops again. This I first encountered at miuiandroid 2.12.7. I Have also tried 2.11.30, 2.12.21. everywhere wifi drops randomly. Cellular data seems to work OK. On my old ROM from miui.us v 2.8.10 (android 4.0.4) is wifi working OK.

Also, I have plenty of languages in configuration menu. But I not flashed langpack. They must been there from my previous ROMs....but how is it possible? I have wiped user data, cache and dalvik in CWM before I flashed new ROM.
CMW does not delete or wipe everything? If not, how to do it?

Please, give me some solution.

Im really tired from this, jumping from ROM to ROM. Everyone has some problems (laggy, wifi drops, or this missing SMS app). And all that configuration that I must doing over and over again.
How is it possible, that something that worked in one version of the ROM is broken in another? Who permanently doing this?
I want newer version of Android, because HTC is shitting on its customers and not releasing ICS, but those complications only makes me angry. Also, writing to forums are doubled...for what? unnecessary chaos. On XDA is writing people about problems, that you do not have on miuiandroid.com forum. I must checked two forums when I search for solution.
Last flawlessly working ROM I have from miui.us, and is v2.8.10. When I want something newer, every version I try, has another problem. But miui.us does not making ROMs for Desire HD long time.

How is it possible, that something that worked in one version of the ROM is broken in another? Who permanently doing this?
I want newer version of Android, because HTC is shitting on its customers and not releasing ICS, but those complications only makes me angry.

The problem is the fact there is no official source. HTC ended DHD at Gingerbread, anything past that is a port of a port of something else. Thats like trying to build a bridge across a river and not knowing the depth of the river. Its impossible and hinders development. If you need everything to work then stay on Gingerbread.

hi and thanks
please,add farsi lang to MIUI.
I can help you for farsi translates and more...
tell me...

I recently tried few ROMs - recent JellyMIUI, some older versions of miuiandroid ROMs, and finally this version 2.12.29 from miuiandroid. I have problem with SMS app. Before i flashed v 2.12.29 I have done factory reset, wipe cache and wipe dalvik in CWM. Then I flashed v 2.12.29 only, no lang pack. Then I rebooted. I dont have SMS app after first boot, or after any reboot. Im doing something wrong?
Try this:

1. Flash older version 2.12.21 or older - SMS app will be there for sure.
2. Flash on top newest version 2.12.29 - without any wipe! No full, no dalvik, no cache. SMS apk should be there.

The problem is from sms rotation mod that was in full rom for ICS devices.

Added N7100... Sorry for delay...

Also on OP are added links to Translations Changelog (commits) so you can watch progress of yours translators and bug fixes...

Status
Not open for further replies.