MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 2.8.31 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, thanks to all the translators and the MIUI Android team!

But I have a question. In the future, will Xiaomi provide the translations? I've read a rumor that they are thinking about selling the Mi-2 in Europe, if that's the case they'll have to supply their own translations right? As I understand, translating MIUI is a pain in the *** right now, or at least it requires a lot of time...

You may have to spend 100-200 hours on initial translation, but then it requires not more than 10h a week. Rest assured, we will have fully translated English for MI2 for anyone lucky enough to get one. We will not leave English speaking users in the dark.

We will also bring our MULTI Language project to the MI2.

Hi iBotPeaches After installing the Dutch Language pack I found that MIUI Backup doesnt work anymore. Nb In the original (English) version No Problem. Do you know whats happening

There are still some bugs in the nederlandse vertaling. It's because the translation hasn't been updated in ages by miui.nl. However, Satom on this forum is currently working on updating it ;)

There are still some bugs in the nederlandse vertaling. It's because the translation hasn't been updated in ages by miui.nl. However, Satom on this forum is currently working on updating it ;)

We actually have 2 translators now and there doing an amazing job. A little initial growing pains, since people forget they are working together :)

My motto. Push and push often. (related to GIT).

http://miui.connortumbleson.com/translators/

As per the countdown in above link. MULTI will be built in 4hours 50 minutes.

Reactions: marcoperro74
PLZ HELP!! I flashed the lng pack 2.8.31 on the on the 2.9.7 rom version and some problems were caused: the keys (home, vol...) don't work anymore. with 2.8.31 rom version it's works good. I'm new in it, so sorry for the Q guys. should I wait for new updated lng pack? or it's some problem with the device? thanks!

PLZ HELP!! I flashed the lng pack 2.8.31 on the on the 2.9.7 rom version and some problems were caused: the keys (home, vol...) don't work anymore. with 2.8.31 rom version it's works good. I'm new in it, so sorry for the Q guys. should I wait for new updated lng pack? or it's some problem with the device? thanks!

Why you did that stupido think...? Every new release has own multi... so wait..!

Reflash back english release and all will be good...

I started the upload of MULTI 2.9.7, but I'm heading to bed. Eager people can grab from my Goo.im location, once there uploaded. Its 00:17 here. I will be up near 7:00, and I'll post the topic then.

Sorry for the delay. The hotfix delayed me a bit.

Reactions: An DI and ingbrzy
Thats ok bro, you should not sorry for nothing...thanks. one more Q: when I will flash 2.9.7 top on the older rom (2.8.31) what wipe I shuold do?

Thats ok bro, you should not sorry for nothing...thanks. one more Q: when I will flash 2.9.7 top on the older rom (2.8.31) what wipe I shuold do?

You flash English ROM (2.9.7) with a dalvik and cache wipe. Then you flash MULTI ROM (2.9.7) with just a dalvik wipe. (cache too if you wanna be safe).

Status
Not open for further replies.