MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 2.9.7 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
Hello all,

Big News. We have switched to Language Packs. This means you must download and flash our current English Only ROM here:http://miuiandroid.com/community/link-forums/roms.73/ then flash this on top of it.

For this month. I'm uploading the ROMs to http://goo.im instead of the mirrors. Why?
  1. I need to calculate the exact downloads to help learn which devices I need to spend more time on.
  2. I have bad upload speed and don't have a strong internet connection and not willing to re-upload.
  3. I'm trying to learn how to auto upload to goo for backups of our main ROM.
Translators: http://miui.connortumbleson.com/translators/ Please use this website.I will use it to post daily XML changes and remind translators of any problems. Please bookmark this.

DO NOT WIPE YOUR SYSTEM. FLASH ON TOP OF 2.9.7. WIPE DALVIK

Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
Languages to be Included:
  • Romanian (epruv)
  • Swedish (Bestonius)
Downloads:
Thanks,
Connor

is polish really included? from what i heard acid is on vacation for almost a month and there will be no langpack made by him for next 3 updates

is polish really included? from what i heard acid is on vacation for almost a month and there will be no langpack made by him for next 3 updates

I'm pretty sure he finished this week's lang pack, but yes he will be gone for awhile.

Sent from MIUIAndroid Phone.

Reactions: kartonick
ibot i found a workaround of the mi-one bootloop

i think you are adding by hand the framework_miui_res.apk to the framework folder on the languagepack zip file. That cause some kind of conflict and enter the bootloop.

i did an spanish translation pack for myself for mi-one and had the same issue after moving the framework_miui_res.apk from the app folder to the framework folder. The solution is compiling that fle with all translations into the full rom file, then flashing the langpack without that file.

i knw isn't a correct workaround, but works by now.

i have cwm recovery installed on the Mi-One now. let me see if with fix permision is fixed.. but i tink i tried and nothing.

nah, bootloop is not solve with fix permision, im looking into my working rom, both frameworks have the same permisions, so the update-script in the langpack.zip is ok.

decompile apks is not some browser, settings, MiuiSystemUI values ​​are missing lines coming string.xml I wonder why?

nah, bootloop is not solve with fix permision, im looking into my working rom, both frameworks have the same permisions, so the update-script in the langpack.zip is ok.
could you provide a logcat please?

again? XD it's the same logcat week after week, next weekend i'll post it again, now i have the phone running well and all my stuff restored. (with my own compiled ES langpack)

the issue comes from the flash of the pack - im going to take some involvement in testing this week, up to now i've left it up to other guys to test and manage.

Going to help them fix this up once and for all :)

Reactions: Montblanc0
SGS 3--->Hello iBot, in the meantime, as always, thank you for the enormous contribution you make you and Mark :) .. I wanted to alert you that the multi v.2.9.7 other languages ​​have the problem again Fc settings-> about info-> status, while the English language works.

How can I fix this problem? fix you had this problem, if you could kindly direct me on what apk to see.

This is the logcat:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.SpnOverride.getSpn
at com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.MiuiSpnOverrideImpl.getSpn(MiuiSpnOverride.java:92)
at com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.MiuiSpnOverride.getSpn(MiuiSpnOverride.java:30)
at com.android.settings.deviceinfo.Status.updateServiceState(Status.java:389)
at com.android.settings.deviceinfo.Status.onResume(Status.java:281)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnResume(Instrumentation.java:1158)
at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java:4636)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:2448)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:2486)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2000)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThread.java:128)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1161)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4514)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:993)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:760)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Status Update
  • Camera.apk is now translatable (prior to versions, the translations were delayed).
  • Please if your translating. Post here what Language you translate. I forgot to update translators names :(
  • About -> Status FC in MULTI (not present in EN ROM) is fixed for next week.
  • Email.apk FC is fixed
  • Please translators. Use my email/gtalk to talk to me. Its hella easier.

Reactions: ingbrzy
How you think I built the MULTI if there was an error? I didn't, since there was no error. You are doing something wrong. There is no problem.
'm not a beginner, I've tried several times in the previous version is not a problem
values​​-en folder is okay, but the lines are missing values ​​coming

Hello iBot, in the first place, thank you for the enormous contribution you make you and Mark

Again I have a problem with the Dutch translation pack. I the mail app I cannot open any mail anymore. Do you have a workaround??

I have Samsung Galaxy S3, and I have some issues with wireless connection with my phone. When I connect to the wireless and enter my code it will connect, but if I try to give it some proxy address it won't connect anymore. Can someone help me with my problem?

'm not a beginner, I've tried several times in the previous version is not a problem
values​​-en folder is okay, but the lines are missing values ​​coming

I don't know that means. It works for me. So until I get errorlogs and stack traces, I can't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.