Installation:

Xiaomi devices (Except Hongmi):
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via OTA or Download and flash Multilang
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE (UPDATED) - Only for MIUI v5 Android 4.2.x..
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE (UPDATED) - Only for MIUI v5 Android 4.2.x..
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
Will be included:
Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • Changelog (3.10.25) + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Xiaomi changed rules for OTA and we cant use our servers anymore.. So we have to use only Xiaomi servers which are really slow.. sorry for that...
Downloads:
OFFICIAL DEVICES
Mirrors + PORTS

[multi_release]3.10.25/multi_lang[/multi_release]

Last edited:
Reactions: wangaz78
Hi,

Is it possible to install this version in my Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T (d2att)
And do you have the stepts to perform the installation ?

How do I delete themes I've downloaded? Long press doesn't delete em, and there no menue option :/

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Installed through CWM on my Lenovo S820. Then I reboot it and then it gets stuck at the boot screen. I wiped data/cache and factory reset it so many times, but nothing makes it get past the boot screen... how can I solve this?

Installed through CWM on my Lenovo S820. Then I reboot it and then it gets stuck at the boot screen. I wiped data/cache and factory reset it so many times, but nothing makes it get past the boot screen... how can I solve this?
Installing first time or previous release was ok for you....

~Tapatalk 4~

Installing first time or previous release was ok for you....

~Tapatalk 4~

This is the first time I am installing this ROM. So it's the only release I have used so far. I am trying to restore it to original rom and then will try again to flash it. How long does the boot-up usually take when installing a new rom? I know sometimes it can take 5 minutes until everything is starting up for the first time after installation. But with my phone it was always longer than that...

This is the first time I am installing this ROM. So it's the only release I have used so far. I am trying to restore it to original rom and then will try again to flash it. How long does the boot-up usually take when installing a new rom? I know sometimes it can take 5 minutes until everything is starting up for the first time after installation. But with my phone it was always longer than that...
Try installing our English only release at first to see if problem is with multilang release or not...

~Tapatalk 4~

Try installing our English only release at first to see if problem is with multilang release or not...

~Tapatalk 4~

It seems so. I got it to work for once with the English only release. Then tried to flash over it and again wiping everything and clearing cache. But again, the bootloop... is there any chance to get it to work? If the phone was for myself then I would have no problem with the English-only, since it's for a friend I need the language pack..

Any fix for Chinese duplicate icon of transfer app on mi2s?
Its not an issue... Just Xiaomi added chinese to the default values and not English like normal... So langs which doesn't have it translated, show it in Chinese... Its MiShare app... Change your lang to the English and you can understand what it does... Hope for next release Xiaomi will add English to the default values like usually do.... MiShare is part of Transfer.apk...

~Tapatalk 4~

Reactions: oile
How do I delete themes I've downloaded? Long press doesn't delete em, and there no menue option :/

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S
Just open the theme you want to delete. At the buttom side you will see a trash. Touch it and delete.
Edit: Sorry, i just saw that this was a duplicate answer. :)

Is it possible to install the languages on an English-only rom? I can't get it to boot with the multilang ROM, but I have no problem with the English-only rom. Is it possible to flash just the languages?

Status
Not open for further replies.