MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 3.3.8 v5 - BETA DEV BUILD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they ready? I don't have any information about new Greek translation for v5... For Greek, we have only old v4 repo included...

Yes,I was working on it yesterday the whole day!

On the road using my HOX

If someone uploads the necessary files to translate v5 to spanish on crowdin (same as they did with tahi version) or any other community translation site, I'll be glad to help on my free time, but cannot commit to full time translator...

----
edit: I just opened your translation guide, and I see you are usnig git, i think it is good enough for me, i'll try to contact iBotPeaches / ingbrzy and ask them to create a public v5 for spanish, but as said, i cannot do this "full time", so any help will be welcome

goo.im servers are down... download link for langpack will be available when it comes up... sorry, out of our control...

goo.im servers are down... download link for langpack will be available when it comes up... sorry, out of our control...

Is this y i'm not getting any link and the only I can see is this " Invalid MIUI Version" or I'm doing something wrong?

Is this y i'm not getting any link and the only I can see is this " Invalid MIUI Version" or I'm doing something wrong?
That's the reason. Servers are still down.
If servers are back online it will probably be posted here

Any chance for any mirrors? I downloaded the 3.3.8 but can't download Multi Lang 3.3.8

There won't be any mirrors provided by miuiandroid.com because goo.im is the mirror :)

You have to wait till goo.im is back online. This will take a few hours.

There won't be any mirrors provided by miuiandroid.com because goo.im is the mirror :)

You have to wait till goo.im is back online. This will take a few hours.

Ok servers back on!!!

Thanks for ur quick responses :)

New build for aries is uploaded at 5am GMT 13.March...
- updated translations

Reactions: x2tharay
can help in translate to Portuguese Brazilliam? the reason is that the project is traduacao Brazilian flies, utterly thrown away, and the guys do not have the competence to provide (something open) for everyone. I'm trying to help here because I'm tired of waiting.

can help in translate to Portuguese Brazilliam? the reason is that the project is traduacao Brazilian flies, utterly thrown away, and the guys do not have the competence to provide (something open) for everyone. I'm trying to help here because I'm tired of waiting.
sure you can... read our translation guide and I can make a repo for you...

New build for aries is uploaded at 5am GMT 14.March...
- updated translations

Reactions: Matzounet
Are there any news about the email app issue in german translation?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.