Release MIUI Multi-Lang ROM 2.7.13 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hungarian languages works fine on SGS2,but the camera and fmradio is not translated.

so errors are in framework-miui-res.apk...? if I will translate it completely from MIUI Polska it shoul be ok...?
I don't know. But you should fix some major errors. Just make arrays.xml like I did (only with strings to translate, nothing else). It will work if you make translation for multirom only. So iBot can handle MIUI source errors, BUT if you compile rom for yourself then you must correct errors in /values. Like I provided in miui_src_fix/

I like to install this multi in the dutch language. For now it seems to beem try and error hoping your divice is working afterwards.
If have a SGSII so can anybody tell me my device will work afterwards or should i stick on my current version.

Then please provide logcat! And language you are using. Posts without this information should be deleted.

How can I translate the digital clock in Italian? It's always in english on MULTI. THX!
Device: HOX

I cant update my mi one

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2

I bet you didn't rename the ZIP to update.zip. Did you read the original post fully?

Please please guys. I bet all of you are unaware of the time and patience it takes to wrangle together 20 languages and build them into one. You need to say, what phone you have, what language you picked and provide a logcat. Then I can go straight to that language and report it.

How can I translate the digital clock in Italian? It's always in english on MULTI. THX!
Device: HOX

There is no language abstraction for widgets. Doing that change would effect every language. This I think is an Android limitation.

Reactions: asci
i'm sorry. I'm on Italian Language with xperia Arc S. This is the report that comes out when i click on "send Miui":

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create service com.android.systemui.
SystemUIService: java.lang.SecurityException: invalid status bar icon slot: bluetooth_handsfree_battery
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java:2283)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1600(ActivityThread.java:127)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1212)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4441)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:784)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:551)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: invalid status bar icon slot: bluetooth_handsfree_battery
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1327)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1281)
at com.android.internal.statusbar.IStatusBarService$Stub$Proxy.setIcon(IStatusBarService.java:327)
at android.app.StatusBarManager.setIcon(StatusBarManager.java:128)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBarPolicy.<init>(PhoneStatusBarPolicy.java:210)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.start(PhoneStatusBar.java:349)
at com.android.systemui.SystemUIService.onCreate(SystemUIService.java:93)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java:2273)

i'm sorry. I'm on Italian Language with xperia Arc S. This is the report that comes out when i click on "send Miui":

SystemUIService: java.lang.SecurityException: invalid status bar icon slot: bluetooth_handsfree_battery

Thats all I needed. Seems that Italian needs to make the framework-res update.

There is no language abstraction for widgets. Doing that change would effect every language. This I think is an Android limitation.
THX for your reply. But in some previous versions the widget was in Italian...but since the very last updates, it isn't any more. One more question, how can we get the miui weather app? Would it work also for us outside China?
THX again.

THX for your reply. But in some previous versions the widget was in Italian...but since the very last updates, it isn't any more. One more question, how can we get the miui weather app? Would it work also for us outside China?
THX again.

I think you may of been running an Italian build then, because the ones I release I don't touch the widgets.

The MIUI Weather app only has locations for China. We expect this to change or at least use an API for international use in the future.

Reactions: asci
I think you may of been running an Italian build then, because the ones I release I don't touch the widgets.

The MIUI Weather app only has locations for China. We expect this to change or at least use an API for international use in the future.
I take advantage of your time once again to report that also in this version, geo localization doesn't seems to work (Latitude, Instagram etc...) It only seems to work with GPS. How to solve it?
EDIT: I solved it by replacing Networklocation.apk from 2.6.15

I take advantage of your time once again to report that also in this version, geo localization doesn't seems to work (Latitude, Instagram etc...) It only seems to work with GPS. How to solve it?

Try substitute your NetworkLocation.apk with the one in this attachment (extracted from a previous version of Miui).
You should use an app like Root Explorer for the substitution ;)
I always reccommend a backup before doing so

Attachments

• NetworkLocation.apk
    264.8 KB · Views: 218
Try substitute your NetworkLocation.apk with the one in this attachment (extracted from a previous version of Miui).
You should use an app like Root Explorer for the substitution ;)
I always reccommend a backup before doing so
Thx so much, but I did it by myself a moment before you posted it.

Reactions: page64 and ifrid89
Status
Not open for further replies.