Release MIUI Multi-Lang ROM 2.7.13 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try substitute your NetworkLocation.apk with the one in this attachment (extracted from a previous version of Miui).
You should use an app like Root Explorer for the substitution ;)
I always reccommend a backup before doing so

This also works on Sensation?

Well there's no need to translate framework-res by translators. Translators only have to download original ruu rom and extract framework-res translation and put in their MIUI translation sources. That's all. It will work.

Ofcourse there's one error in framework-res xmls in most devices. Plurals.xml > last string. It needs correction.

According to this, merge fixed all frames in spanish.

I rebuilt 3 ROMs. maguro, crespo, mione. Let me know if that fixes some of the problems. If so, I'll rebuild the rest.

Rebuilt 2:14pm CST ?
I test it now maguro..

EDiT: Still same problem (SystemUI and android.process.core) Czech

Ill post a logcat about the sensation bootloop and then just fix it, cuss I know how to fix it really easy, just use the framework-res.apk from the normal build and stuff the translation from this one into that one, been doing that all the time and it works all the time :p But ill provide a logcat first.

I don't know if it's already been answered before, but System UI force closes on SGS 2 with Italian language (no status bar on top). Also, after changing theme my phone speaks "nfinfgiwrenfiish" (every text string on the UI is messed up!) Should I apply any framework-whatever.apk workaround as explained some posts ago?

Thanks in advance, guys!

(no edit button? sorry for double posting)
(edit: it showed up, cookie problems. -.-)

I also can't access the Task Manager while long pressing Home. I can feel it vibrating, but nothing happens.

Thank Mr iBotPeaches for Release MIUI Multi-Lang ROM 2.7.13 I'm a fan of this rom Multi-Lang Arabic language support

The best workaround is to grab framework-res.apk from the non-multi ROM. I'll spend this week fixing the translations / reporting them.

Reactions: alhaiki
So when is swedish lang going to be releast?

// Sorry about My spelning i'm Dyslectic \\

So when is swedish lang going to be releast?

// Sorry about My spelning i'm Dyslectic \\

I don't know. I don't control the speed or the use of the translations. Once they are done, I simply include them into the build engine. That is up to the translator(s), and I don't remember who is doing Swedish.

:rolleyes: Network Location.apk which is necessary for Sensation?

What native 2.7.13 does not work?

:confused: ???

I'd like to report that for the first time since I'm using MIUI (always from this forum) I have installed one of your multis to use my native language (Spanish) and so far -except for some minor text in english- the ROM is running great.
Thanks for this guys. Great work.

Reactions: Stenka
the problem not is made by framework but by miuisystemui.apk we only fix it and all work fine!! i edit the non multirom apk and i add italian language and recompiled now work fine ;)

the problem not is made by framework but by miuisystemui.apk we only fix it and all work fine!! i edit the non multirom apk and i add italian language and recompiled now work fine ;)

Actually there is an entry in framework-res.apk (arrays.xml) that causes the miuisystemui FC. So unless you could tell me what the problem was in MiuiSystemUI, I don't think so.

Reactions: maxworks
Actually there is an entry in framework-res.apk (arrays.xml) that causes the miuisystemui FC. So unless you could tell me what the problem was in MiuiSystemUI, I don't think so.

Since he injected the Italian language into the English rom, he also injected it into the English framework-res.apk (with good arrays). That's most probably the reason why it works. My 2 cents!

@resurrect By the way, how do inject languages into the apks? I want to do the same, but just for the framework-res.apk.

Since he injected the Italian language into the English rom, he also injected it into the English framework-res.apk (with good arrays). That's most probably the reason why it works. My 2 cents!

By the way, how do inject languages into the apks, ressurrect? I want to do the same, but just for the framework-res.apk.

You inject languages using 7za or zip. So just open the ZIP, don't unZIP, and drop the new contents in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.