MULTI MIUI Multi-Lang ROM 2.8.17 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way, just installed the langpack for mi-one, and bootloop as always, is the third release this happens.

Here is the logcat. http://pastebin.com/5pzDYtVm

the english rom works fine, but after flashing the langpack enter the bootloop

tried, withouth wipes, with wipes, form recovery, from miui updating tool....

by the way, just installed the langpack for mi-one, and bootloop as always, is the third release this happens.

Thanks.

1. F/SystemServer 377: BOOT FAILURE starting Input Manager Service
  2. F/SystemServer 377: java.lang.NullPointerException
  3. F/SystemServer 377: at android.provider.Settings$NameValueCache.getStringSettings.java:711
  4. F/SystemServer 377: at android.provider.Settings$Secure.getStringSettings.java:2284
  5. F/SystemServer 377: at com.android.server.InputMethodManagerService.buildInputMethodListLockedInputMethodManagerService.java:2085
  6. F/SystemServer 377: at com.android.server.InputMethodManagerService.<init>InputMethodManagerService.java:569
  7. F/SystemServer 377: at com.android.server.ServerThread.runSystemServer.java:290
  8. F/SystemServer 377: BOOT FAILURE making display ready
  9. F/SystemServer 377: java.lang.NullPointerException
  10. F/SystemServer 377: at com.android.server.ServerThread.runSystemServer.java:306

You are flashing main rom then directly just flashing the pack on as well right? If not you need to flash rom full download, then do not wipe data just cache, then flash the langpack.

i'm already using your english version of 2.8.17 but when langpack is flashed enters in a bootloop. Then i reflash the english version, and recover my backup.

the thing i never tried is flashing into a non booted rom, going now. Maybe that's the way

same results.

did a full 2.8.17 flash. renamed the full flash to whatever and langpack to update.zip, reflashed without boot and bootloop again

i think something is not running well in the update script, maybe because is not CWM recovery...

there are many bugs with german language:
sms(fc) after adding contact to write, clock(fc) after saving an alarm, wp scrolling(cant set center, left or right), wrong translations in sammy settings for sammy ls, sammy lockscreen (chinease strings) & maybe more...

there are many bugs with german language:
sms(fc), clock(fc), wp scrolling(cant set center, left or right), wrong translations, sammy lockscreen & maybe more...

They are aware of SMS, Clock and the random translation things. I think they have em fixed.

Reactions: FTY and muggelpu
Status
Not open for further replies.