Changelog MIUI ROM 2.10.26 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Video Preview:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[Phone]
  • Optimise internet call (SIP) account details page button style
  • Fix the Internet call (SIP) account details page when clicking the upper left corner of the back button resulted in no response
  • Fix Sorting of T9 search results is not in accordance with the frequency of contacts
  • Fix opening the call interface page lag issue
  • Fix in some cases, unknown number calls leads to FC error

[Contacts]
  • Add select a contact support Select (click menu key)
  • New full-text indexing search support allows to search Notes, company, position, nickname or any other field items
  • New smart grouping function to sort by location and other options
  • Added support for setting "Text avatar"
  • Optimisation of picture avatar scaling logic
  • Fix cannot delete just the name of a contact

[Messaging]
  • New, support for sending network SMS & MMS
  • Fix search cannot locate SMS sessions containing more than 200 items
  • Fix in some cases, MMS cannot be displayed
  • Fix in some circumstances, the right of the message list page appears without a scroll bar

[Lock screen, status bar and notification bar]
  • New Variety lock screen framework support for variable incremental threshold trigger actions

[Desktop]
  • Add new 'Clear tasks' app widget option, you can now clear up unused memory via desktop widget
  • New free desktop editing mode, you can now add a theme that comes with a small tool

[Themes]
  • Fix downloading wallpapers with the same file name cause some problems

[Gallery]
  • Add a new version of the photo editing system, added "fisheye", "border" effects (see editing mode for full info)
  • Fix gallery settings when guest mode is disabled results in some problems
  • Fix MMS application error when sharing pictures from the gallery application
  • Fix camera photos, text is misplaced in gallery home albums
  • Fix cloud album pictures in some cases fail to download all items
  • Fix cloud album picture download size calculation error problems
[Music]
  • Scroll bar "filter by size" optimised to enhanced sense of touch in paragraphs
  • Optimise downloading online music, will now automatically download album art and lyrics
  • Fix online music player cannot play full duration of music file
  • Fix "found music" songs may lead to repeated download problems
  • Fix in some cases the album covers may take up too much system memory
[File Explorer]
  • Advanced settings (New remote management options, transfer encoding, port number and password support and anonymous login support for FTP transfers

[Browser]
  • Fix some gesture operations return invalid response

[Calendar]
  • Added jump to specific date function

[Anti-disturb / DND]
  • Fix anti-disturb DND function leads to telecom phone call process failure

[Notes]
  • New, open and close notes folder animations
  • Added read and modify notes system permissions to protect user privacy
  • Optimisation to automatically open at the last left position of the list of note items the next time you open the app
  • Fix in some cases, bulk delete phone sticky notes leads to FC errors

[Other]
  • Optimisation of Xiaomi account login process, enter incorrect wrong password, click on retry will return to the login page
  • Fix, Xiaomi account login page may open with FC error

[Video Player]
  • Added view video playback history function
  • New Online Video content source: Tencent video
  • Optimisation of the default icon in the upper left corner of the online video Home default cover

Reactions: s01o
hi this miui is multilang 2.10.26 Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm not very good at English, and I am using the new miui. thank you

HI IBotPeaches

I can see that the home page is out in the 02/10/26 version. multilang tomorrow because the version that I find here? or where to look for? Please do not be mad at the stupid questions, but this site is very ignorant. Thanks for your help. anyway my phone samsung i9300

HI IBotPeaches

I can see that the home page is out in the 02/10/26 version. multilang tomorrow because the version that I find here? or where to look for? Please do not be mad at the stupid questions, but this site is very ignorant. Thanks for your help. anyway my phone samsung i9300
the site is not ignorant, if you think that why are you using it?

Any way, very clear every week, Multi always comes after Friday, usually Sunday at the latest.

Dot get upset, peaches. It sounds like English is not his first language and he was communicating as best as he can. Thanks for the update, sounds like a lot of bug fixing! The contacts search is an awesome feature!

good work bro,thanks.
i have a question about JB releases,why didn't miui changes to JB in all supported devices? can we know the problems /challenges?
i know that you are aiming to make a stable ICS,but you can make another branch for JB (testing at least)
thanks again for you work and time.
:)

Hi. I installed but got some questions.
The first 10 sms the Messaging app is working. After that I get FC's. Don't know why.

Where do I find the new Clear Tasks widget? Can't find it in the Widget Chooser...

Hi. I installed but got some questions.
The first 10 sms the Messaging app is working. After that I get FC's. Don't know why.

Where do I find the new Clear Tasks widget? Can't find it in the Widget Chooser...
Which device are you using? Also can you get a log of the FC?

good work bro,thanks.
i have a question about JB releases,why didn't miui changes to JB in all supported devices? can we know the problems /challenges?
i know that you are aiming to make a stable ICS,but you can make another branch for JB (testing at least)
thanks again for you work and time.
:)
JB MIUI is only currently available for Source builds like GNEX, Nexus S and MI-2 devices. Other devices will follow once a good enough stable JB base is available or AOSP source.

It's been released today.

Sent from my MIUI Nexus S Jelly Bean.

I'm confused. This version is ICS right? Is there not a JB version of the ROM for UK users yet? I'm running a SGS2 GT-I9100.

Please read before post. 3 posts above you is the answer.

Sent from my MIUI Nexus S Jelly Bean.

Please be advised that there is a bug in the uk official build for htc sensation as when you click on the google play icon on phone screen it takes you to play store but cannot sign in as it gives the server error cannot connect. Please could someone help me with this.

Please be advised that there is a bug in the uk official build for htc sensation as when you click on the google play icon on phone screen it takes you to play store but cannot sign in as it gives the server error cannot connect. Please could someone help me with this.
try reinstall ICS gapps...

Status
Not open for further replies.