Preview MIUI ROM 2.11.16 Preview Changelog (week 115)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is looking awsome cant wait to try it out Really loves that this is available for my (Galaxy Nexus) Miui <3

Reactions: Pele
is there a possibility that the email app ever get fixed? i get more emails from 1970 then normal ones...

Htc evo 3D

thats the only issue i have on miui, besides that its the best rom out there

is there a possibility that the email app ever get fixed? i get more emails from 1970 then normal ones...

Htc evo 3D

thats the only issue i have on miui, besides that its the best rom out there
Whats wrong with Email....? What lang you are using..?

Whats wrong with Email....? What lang you are using..?

am getting emails with date 1-1-1970 for 50% of my mails and they are always empty.
screenshot2012111517252.png

am on english language with dutch input

edit : changing language gave me some emails back but not all , english US or UK

Any news on Gs3 Samsung based Miui? I have seen closed beta, not a bad work. Some Samsung futures missing! Thanks for your hard work

cant wait to this week upadate. hope the mix theme will be fix as well. thanks miuiandroid team!

...just notice everytime. :) i know its not that important.. the old magnifying glass icon when you select search box is still the same from 2.3..

anyways, promising changelogs.. cant wait to flash the latest. I've been a miui fan since i got my galaxy s2.

Weekly new features is coming, how about the bug and FCs before? Please optimized and make basic phone features like message, call apps, contacts, etc more STABLE. After 12 hours using, its so much laggy.:(:(:( Thanks to mods and admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.