Changelog MIUI ROM 2.11.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Update highlights of MIUI 2.11.30

1. New location services on MIUI Voice Assistant (for Chinese users)
2. Enhanced lock screen loading speed (less lag than previously, wallpaper will not show before unlock)
3. Search history can be shown in App Market.(for Chinese users)

Full changelog:

[Messaging]
  • Fix MMS thumbnail display problems in certain circumstances
  • Optimised E-mail, URL sent via SMS can be added to the contact info of senders easily
[Themes]
  • Fix photo frame and clock skin cannot be changed
  • Added support for the theme ratings and reviews
  • Optimise to hide theme temporary files to prevent images in the temporary files folder appearing in the gallery
  • Fix in some cases, theme status displays incorrectly after being downloaded
  • Fix some theme modules fail to be applied
[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]
  • New variety lock screen framework support, delay unlock (animation playback before unlocking)
  • Fix variety lock screen framework, the sliding control state results in errors in some cases
  • Optimised lock screen loading speed
  • New in variety lock screen framework, added state variables of sliding components unlocking target point variables

Thanks for all your great work guys. Will HTC One X get the much awaited JB update? Thanks and keep up the immensely loved good work!

Reactions: Rocky Gidz
I really wonder if the Nexus 4 will ever get MIUI ...:rolleyes:
Whatever, that would be so ******* awesome, Nexus 4 + MIUI = DREAM!

I really wonder if the Nexus 4 will ever get MIUI ...:rolleyes:
Whatever, that would be so ******* awesome, Nexus 4 + MIUI = DREAM!

I'm sure the N4 will. They've always supported every Nexus device. They just have to wait till they get one in their hands.

I will attempt to load the newest one, but my ATT OneX started out with software number 2.20.xxxx. Zedomax walked me through rooting it, and it now shows software build 2.17.707.3 cl 100532 release-keys. It is running a nocturnal rom from xda with a miui skin on it. Everytime I have tried to load a miui rom from here, it either fails immediately without even loading, or loads and stays on the splash screen endlessly. Any hints?

Update highlights of MIUI 2.11.30

1. New location services on MIUI Voice Assistant (for Chinese users)
2. Enhanced lock screen loading speed (less lag than previously, wallpaper will not show before unlock)
3. Search history can be shown in App Market.(for Chinese users)

Full changelog:

[Messaging]
  • Fix MMS thumbnail display problems in certain circumstances
  • Optimised E-mail, URL sent via SMS can be added to the contact info of senders easily
[Themes]

• Fix photo frame and clock skin cannot be changed
  • Added support for the theme ratings and reviews
  • Optimise to hide theme temporary files to prevent images in the temporary files folder appearing in the gallery
  • Fix in some cases, theme status displays incorrectly after being downloaded
  • Fix some theme modules fail to be applied
[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]

• New variety lock screen framework support, delay unlock (animation playback before unlocking)
  • Fix variety lock screen framework, the sliding control state results in errors in some cases
  • Optimised lock screen loading speed
  • New in variety lock screen framework, added state variables of sliding components unlocking target point variables

why i can't dowload theme ????

any1 got some experiences to share about battery life and slow charging on this release as in the last few releases?

any1 got some experiences to share about battery life and slow charging on this release as in the last few releases?

My SGS2 became very hot and wouldn't charge after flashing this rom.. However after disconnecting and a reboot it charged just fine..

Thanks iBots for a great HTC Inspire 4G release this week. After letting themes completely download from your server, all is working well.
Thanks to the rest of the Miuiandroid team for all the hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.