Changelog MIUI ROM 2.12.28 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Weekly recommendations
  1. Optimisation to significantly improve the SMS session page display and sliding fluency
  2. Optimisation in anti-disturb: When importing phone numbers from call log to blacklist, the numbers you dialed won’t be imported.
[Phone]
Optimisation for number attribution database
Fix after turning off flight mode on CDMA phones, call interface displays unusually when using the emergency call

[Messaging]
Optimisation to significantly enhance the SMS session page display and sliding fluency
Fix when the screen is locked, the network SMS can’t be sent and received in time

[Settings]
Optimised LED color settings, remove orange colour (MI-2)

[DND / Anti-disturb]
Optimisation When importing phone numbers from call log to blacklist, the numbers you dialed won’t be imported.

[Other]
Fix in some cases Xiaomi account interface display error

No ROM Update next week
New year’s is coming and Xiaomi are having a 5-day holiday from 30th Dec 2012 to 3rd Jan 2013. So there will be no update next Friday.

Great!!! Hope this fix FC on SMS apps and Keyboard won't popup when running out of RAM. Thanks...

They really need to optimise ram consumption in this rom.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Have any one notice the miFile explorer ?
its have a nice upgrade of folder path style :)

Great Work!!!! Keep it up. Any chance fixing the battery drain for sg3. Doesnt last a day with very little use since JB came out. Thanks

Do I need to wipe, or can I flash on top of 2.12.21 (keeping installed apps & confs this way)?
I'm new to miui, and I love it!

pd: I also have 2.12.21 multilanguage, if possible, can I still flash on top (withouth flashing multilang)

Do I need to wipe, or can I flash on top of 2.12.21 (keeping installed apps & confs this way)?
I'm new to miui, and I love it!

pd: I also have 2.12.21 multilanguage, if possible, can I still flash on top (withouth flashing multilang)
just wipe cache and dalvik...

I'm on
just wipe cache and dalvik...

I'm afraid I can't wipe dalvik, since I'm on a Xiaomi Mi2, wich uses miRecovery (I'm pretty sure I read there are no other recoveries for Mi2 right now), and miRecovery is very limited. I can wipe cache, user data, or both, but no dalvik (also, no nand backup, but that's another story)

I'm on

I'm afraid I can't wipe dalvik, since I'm on a Xiaomi Mi2, wich uses miRecovery (I'm pretty sure I read there are no other recoveries for Mi2 right now), and miRecovery is very limited. I can wipe cache, user data, or both, but no dalvik (also, no nand backup, but that's another story)
ok so just cache... no problem...

I'm on

Just install zip. No wipe is required at all.

Wysłane z mojego MI 2

Status
Not open for further replies.