MULTI MIUI ROM 2.12.29 ICS Bug Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links are available by clicking on "ROMS" in the main nav :)

Still not able to boot on HTC Desire S :( Takes me back to the recovery...no boot animation....nothing :(
Check the md5! It matches so no issue with the download...

i suspect this issue may exist in the HTC One X rom too. did everything i could think of including full wipe, started applications, got through a few and then looped. ended up reverting to ics

i suspect this issue may exist in the HTC One X rom too. did everything i could think of including full wipe, started applications, got through a few and then looped. ended up reverting to ics

The post clearly states that this issue is on .28 ICS ROM's, but you said you reverted to ICS - implying you had a bootloop issue on JB for One X but not ICS. This is not the topic of this thread.

Still not able to boot on HTC Desire S :( Takes me back to the recovery...no boot animation....nothing :(
Check the md5! It matches so no issue with the download...
Can't confirm. I have flashed 2.12.29 on Desire S and it boots with no issues.

Can't confirm. I have flashed 2.12.29 on Desire S and it boots with no issues.
Donno mate!! Tried with full wipe & clean install....Re-downloaded as well!! Still not booting up for me....I'm S-OFF hboot 7.00.1002...
This is the first time I'm facing such issue while flashing MIUI....I'm clueless why is it happening this way...:(

Sorry but I am not clear if it is a problem only in the last release, ICS 2.12.28, or previous releases also affected?

Greetings.

Donno mate!! Tried with full wipe & clean install....Re-downloaded as well!! Still not booting up for me....I'm S-OFF hboot 7.00.1002...
This is the first time I'm facing such issue while flashing MIUI....I'm clueless why is it happening this way...:(

Try to format /system before installing too!

What about the nexus s SMS problem, the send button is dead

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TG using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.