MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This weeks recommended MIUI ROM updates:
  1. New MIUI V4 Camera
  2. New MIUI V4 Gallery
  3. New horizontal screen lock function
This week will see official support added for the HTC Sensation and the Samsung I9100 (SGS2).

Full changelog will be published on Friday morning as normal.

Mark ...
is miuiv4 sgs2 version will be just like nexus version.. or it will have some samsung goodies .. like apps or any thing

there's some samsung junk in there yes.

I take it the plan is to replace everything with MIUI generic stuff later, right? From what I've heard, the dialer is currently Samsung's stock dailer, but I guess that's only for now until they've got it all working?

Great work, both to you guys and the Xiaomi guys! Can't wait to get official v4 up and running on my SGS 2! :)

I take it the plan is to replace everything with MIUI generic stuff later, right? From what I've heard, the dialer is currently Samsung's stock dailer, but I guess that's only for now until they've got it all working?

Great work, both to you guys and the Xiaomi guys! Can't wait to get official v4 up and running on my SGS 2! :)
Correct re dialler, it will be fixed up soon :)

Reactions: KroonBerg
Great news!!! Two days ago I bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 and the stock ROM is so garbage. Now I'm excited! Tnx MIUI ANDROID!

are you use the Official version of ICS by Samsung for the SGS2?
I don't think the official ICS base was out during development, but they should merge into it as Official (in my opinion) is always better.

I don't think the official ICS base was out during development, but they should merge into it as Official (in my opinion) is always better.
Phone and Camera are stock Samsung for now and it is built from the same sources as the official samsung is.

I do the queation about the official ics because yesterday samsung release the official rom, idomt install it because i prefer MIUI v4, thanks.

so in this weeks SGS2 uptade the phone is ugly as hell samsung phone, or did they at least themed it?

I heard this SGS 2 MIUI v4 is built on top of samsung firmware, so is it inlcude default samsung codec to play videos with .avi/.mkv format?

This weeks recommended MIUI ROM updates:
  1. New MIUI V4 Camera
  2. New MIUI V4 Gallery
  3. New horizontal screen lock function
This week will see official support added for the HTC Sensation and the Samsung I9100 (SGS2).

Full changelog will be published on Friday morning as normal.

Any clue if miui is also planning for a ICS release for Samsung GT-I9000 ?

is it an ICS rom or GB rom, could the title be more... accurate thanks

I will be pleased to see in a GB rom those improvement...

Good news! Does V4 version include the newer versions google apps for ICS like gmail? The new one is way better. Keep up the good work.

So a qucik question, as we shall be upgrading to a higher version, is it advisable to do a full wipe before installing V4 to ensure a complete experience of the newer version?

Hopefully that ugly ass SGS2 dialer get replaced soon, until then I guess I'll have to use Ex dialer if that rund under ICS, cause there will be no way in h*ll I will run stock :).

Status
Not open for further replies.