Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
MIUI ROM 2.3 Gingerbread Changelog:
[Lock screen, notifications and status bar]
  • New adaptive resolution support for lock screen
  • New lock screen support to add more customisation switches
  • New lock screen support for display of the music spectrograph animations

When there will be a ROM for DESIRE GSM with ICSbased? Thanks ina advance. Good Work Programmers.

When there will be a ROM for DESIRE GSM with ICSbased? Thanks ina advance. Good Work Programmers.

can we have ics for hd2

Please refrain from asking about ICS dates. Devices will get ICS based on their sheer number of users and only after the current devices are stable. This is probably at least 2 months away before the consider another device, and it will be a "newer" device. Not one of these older ones.

Please refrain from asking about ICS dates. Devices will get ICS based on their sheer number of users and only after the current devices are stable. This is probably at least 2 months away before the consider another device, and it will be a "newer" device. Not one of these older ones.
Which means, I have nodoubtly to buy a newer device, I will never get ICS on my DESIRE? Is that right?

Which means, I have nodoubtly to buy a newer device, I will never get ICS on my DESIRE? Is that right?

I don't know. All depends about the # of installs. New devices are great, but they will revisit devices that are

1) Have official ICS coming
2) Have lots of installs
3) Previously had MIUI GB

I don't know. All depends about the # of installs. New devices are great, but they will revisit devices that are

1) Have official ICS coming
2) Have lots of installs
3) Previously had MIUI GB
Thank you, for your kind answers and time iBotPeaches. Whatever it will be, I will never change my Rom. MIUI is the most perfect ROM out there.

flydolphin.com latest activities! Part of the commodity price hot! This part of the goodsprior to April 10, prices are discounted prices! Maximum price reduction of 30%! http://xoe.cz/dBo

Status
Not open for further replies.