Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Recommended updates this week include:

1. Improved Alarm and Clock functionality inline with MIUI V4
2. Optimisation of Settings, now includes Commonly used Settings in addition to Full list of Settings
3. Improvements to Desktop slide gesture efficiency and user experience
4. Bluetooth file transfer supporting transfers of any file type / format.

Full list of changes will be posted tomorrow.

Tomorrow will also see the official release of the Huawai Honor MIUI V4.0
AokYzORCIAEgE9U.jpg

Thanks,

Mark

Will these updates apply for the SGS2 aswell, I can imagen that these AOSP updates will never fully apply for a MIUI based on TW.

when is the defy getting official ics release. wiui is very very buggy. understand all is busy, would just like alil input

Shweet, this will be a good improvement to an already amazing rom. Great work guys, thanks a million.

In this first MIUI 4 for SGSII, many complex apps like Monopoly, Asphalt 6, etc. crashes when run them. Will be fixed?Thanks for this incredible rom.

when is the defy getting official ics release. wiui is very very buggy. understand all is busy, would just like alil input

5 phones just got ICS last week and another this week. That means at least a month and a half of bug fixing those devices. There will be no new phones added to ICS until these are stable.

In this first MIUI 4 for SGSII, many complex apps like Monopoly, Asphalt 6, etc. crashes when run them. Will be fixed?Thanks for this incredible rom.
Does these run on a regular TW ICS phone, I have stumbeld on quite a few graphic-intense games that doesn't run under ICS and if thats the case you have to ask the developers on those apps to fix their games.

I am sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to change the text on the lock screen to english?

5 phones just got ICS last week and another this week. That means at least a month and a half of bug fixing those devices. There will be no new phones added to ICS until these are stable.
Well unless you count the Sony Xperia Arc S coming next week or so :p

Is there anyboard here who has the samsung keyboard 3x4 working properly? The keyboard types only numbers instead of letters. I hope they fix this problem! Anybody has this problem or I am the only one?

Mark, I have a question.. The SGS2 camera was supposed to be modified? Like in that sneak peak that was posted because I have the stock camera

Reactions: j03x2
Mark, I have a question.. The SGS2 camera was supposed to be modified? Like in that sneak peak that was posted because I have the stock camera
not yet working on other devices. Still only on the mi-one up to now.

To begin with... great ROM. Really fast and has a very pleasant interface. So thank you for bringing this to Sensation.

I'm just wondering if any changes/fix will be made for the limited SMS system. I get an error every time I send more than 160 characters.

I'm sorry if this has been answered but I tried searching the answer, but came up with nothing.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

To begin with... great ROM. Really fast and has a very pleasant interface. So thank you for bringing this to Sensation.

I'm just wondering if any changes/fix will be made for the limited SMS system. I get an error every time I send more than 160 characters.

I'm sorry if this has been answered but I tried searching the answer, but came up with nothing.

It was the first release. Those bugs should be fixed in the upcoming releases.

Thanks for the answer. I'm not bitching, just hoping :D Looking forward to the upcoming releases. Just one last question (as I'm a newbie to MIUI)... will feature updates be available OTA or only by flashing from zip?

Thanks again.

Mark,do you have any idea if text message bug is going to be fixed in this version(phone wont send messages with more than 160 char)?Talking about HTC Sensation..

I am new to MIUI and i hear you guys update every week , is there a stable version or should i update every week?

Mark,do you have any idea if text message bug is going to be fixed in this version(phone wont send messages with more than 160 char)?Talking about HTC Sensation..

Look a few posts up :D

I am new to MIUI and i hear you guys update every week , is there a stable version or should i update every week?

There is no stable ICS of anything. So every week release is the "next" stable release. Unless there happens to be a horrible bug that forces you back to a previous version. If your on GB then basically the most up to date version is stable. The changes from week to week are so little that nothing changes enough to warrant a dev or stable title.

There is no stable ICS of anything. So every week release is the "next" stable release. Unless there happens to be a horrible bug that forces you back to a previous version. If your on GB then basically the most up to date version is stable. The changes from week to week are so little that nothing changes enough to warrant a dev or stable title.

Thanks for replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.