MIUI ROM 2.3.9 Release [ENGLISH] [MIUIAndroid.com] [Tether / Acore Fixed]

Thanks for your help guys I will try it out. The only thing is, will I have a full Enlish OS with this ROM since it comes from xiaomi itself?
Also what is the difference between this release (2.3.9c), the new 2.4.13 and the 2.4.6?
Which one is the latest/best? In other words: which one should I install?
I'm really confused here...

So as I understand I will have to choose an ROM through Mi-Flash, connect my phone with USB through the recovery and the program will do it's job?

Thanks so much for your help guys.

Thanks for your help guys I will try it out. The only thing is, will I have a full Enlish OS with this ROM since it comes from xiaomi itself?
Also what is the difference between this release (2.3.9c), the new 2.4.13 and the 2.4.6?
Which one is the latest/best? In other words: which one should I install?
I'm really confused here...

So as I understand I will have to choose an ROM through Mi-Flash, connect my phone with USB through the recovery and the program will do it's job?

Thanks so much for your help guys.
Hi Infinitely

I'll try to answer your questions in order;

1. Yes, the ROM you download from our web site is majority English and improves significantly on the Chinese English defaults.

2. 2.3.9c is simply a development version which Xiaomi have deemed to be stable enough for daily use, hence Stable build title.

3. 2.4.13 and 2.4.6 are development ROMs and are published weekly, stable ROMs are published generally monthly on a rotation.

4. Development versions will give you the latest and most up to date MIUI functions but it also comes with bugs, the choice is yours but each ROM stable or development has its issues.

Also Releases are based on date, e.g. 2 = 2012, 4 = Month e.g. April = 4th Month, 13 = Day e.g. 13th Friday

Hope that helps.

Hi Infinitely

I'll try to answer your questions in order;

1. Yes, the ROM you download from our web site is majority English and improves significantly on the Chinese English defaults.

2. 2.3.9c is simply a development version which Xiaomi have deemed to be stable enough for daily use, hence Stable build title.

3. 2.4.13 and 2.4.6 are development ROMs and are published weekly, stable ROMs are published generally monthly on a rotation.

4. Development versions will give you the latest and most up to date MIUI functions but it also comes with bugs, the choice is yours but each ROM stable or development has its issues.

Also Releases are based on date, e.g. 2 = 2012, 4 = Month e.g. April = 4th Month, 13 = Day e.g. 13th Friday

Hope that helps.
That clears a lot up, thanks Mark. It's just that I still haven't figured out how to install 2.3.9c, I've tried to do it several ways. I tried to install it though Mi-Recovery 1.1.0 (which obviously failed), then on 1.2.0 (failed again) but also on 2.0.0. I did clear up the cache, user data and also updated system partitions on every attempt. The only way I haven't tried to install it is through fastboot (by pressing power, volume up and mi-button at the same time on startup) and flashing it through MiFlash, because I don't know what path to select in the program...

my phone xiaomi redmi model number HM NOTE 1TD MIUI version MIUI-JHECNBA25.0 have wrong in any time i open WLAN he stop about 10 min then restart phone then again restar i think this problem in fastboot but how i do than thank u to help me